Under the night Sky

Boarding School Troubles

 

Hangings pov:
 
"I'll go see if he's ok" Heechul said and started walking "maybe I should do that. If you go it might make things worse" he looks as if he's thinking but then nods "your right" I walk away and to the bathroom to see Leeteuks looking in the mirror "I look like hell" he said to him self "I think you mean " I say walking up to him and handing him my foundation "now if it where a brake up again you would look like hell. But it's just a crush" I
say dabbing around his eyes with a tissue "what are you doing?" he asks me but docent stop me "do you want to go back out there looking like you just finished watching a marathon of sad movies?" I ask looking at him and for the first time he laughs "no I don't" he said still laughing a little "then hold still" I start dabbing under his eyes when he asks "how did you know?" I look up at him telling him mentally to continue "that I liked him" I nod my head and say "ahh that's what your getting at. It's simple" 
I say looking up at him "the way you were looking at him when you came in was the same way Minho looks at Taemin or how Jonghyun looks at Key the way Eunhyuk looks at Donghae. But of corse Donghae. Minho. And Jonghyun don't see those looks because all they see is a precious Gem and there afrade if they tough that Gem it will shatter" I say closing my foundation and examining my work "there all done now you look like your self again" he smiles and says "thanks" 
just as he was about to go I stop him "hey Leeteuk" "hmm?" "do you hate me?" he turns and looks at me "ehh? Why would I?" "I stole Heechul from you" he sighed and shook his head "no you didn't. He was never truly mine in the first place he was so heart broken about you leaving that he dated me because he new I had a crush on him." he looks down and chuckles "now that I think about it I don't think we were ever 'in love' it was just to get over our pain" he sighed and said "I don't have the right to hate you" I nod and ask "then will you forgive me?" he nods and says "neh" "and what about Heechul?" I ask he looks at me for a moment but says "neh....I'll think about " I nod and say "let's go there probably worried about you" he sighs and says "yeah..." (A/N this part is in Leeteuks pov) I walked out and looked at Heechul he looked at me for a moment  but then looked at Hangeng with a big bright smile 'I.....I can't forgive him......not after what he did'
 
Eunhyuks pov: 
 
After the party I went out of the big doors and sat by the pool and sat on the bench in the grass aria.
I looked up at the night sky there wasn't a cloud in the sky I could see every stair the moon was full and shining brighter than street lights it was beautiful.
I smiled to my self as I looked up at all the stairs when I thought of something that made my smile disappear for a minute 'when people die a new stair appears In the sky' I looked up again and said "Umma, it's me Eunhyukie do you remember when you used to call me your little Hyuk bear? How are things up there? Is aunty with you now? Umma, do you remember how you felt when you first saw Appa? There's some one i meet who made my heart flutter even tho I didn't know him. But you know that right?"
I wiped the tears that where falling and looked back up "Umma.....tell Appa I said hi." i felt the tears start falling again "Umma...I miss you" I whispered the last part and started sobbing silently "I miss you" I said again letting the tears fall.
 
Donghaes pov:
 
I saw Eunhyuk walk out side to the bench. I walked out and silently Walked up I was just about to say something when he said.
"Umma, it's me Eunhyukie do you remember when you used to call me your little Hyuk bear? How are things up there? Is aunty with you now? Umma, do you remember how you felt when you first saw Appa? There's some one i meet who made my heart flutter even tho I didn't know him. But you know that right?" 
my smile disappeared he wiped his cheeks and looked back up at the sky saying "Umma.....tell Appa I said hi." I saw tears start rolling down his cheeks again then I heard his whisper "Umma...I miss you" I felt something wet on my cheeks I heard his silent sobs as he said "I miss you" his head dropped and he continued to cry I wiped my own tears and pulled my self together a bit more as I walked up to him. 
I sat down next to him he didn't move he just stayed with his head hung and the tears falling. I pulled him into a hug and started rubbing his back he leaned his head on my chest and continued to cry "its ok to cry when you miss them Hyuk" I say still rubbing his back trying to calm him a bit. 
he nodded and said "s..sorry" i put my other arm around him an said "shh....if you need to cry. Then cry, it's ok" he nodded and we stayed like that for a while. Him crying on my shirt and me comforting him.
 
 
(AN: I'm going to update two more times tonight atleast because I was gone so long. Oh we're going to go something now ok? I'm going to tell you in the new updates the song that's in my head or that I'm listing to so you guys can go check it out ok. This updates song is: I don't need a man by, Miss A. I love the way Fei looks in this video! Anyways comment and tell me what you think of the song and story ~SJG)