Sad Story

Boarding School Troubles

 

Siwons pov:
 
We walked across the street in silence when we got to the gate Leeteuks stops "what's wrong?" I ask he opens his mouth to say some thing when he was cut off by a high pitched yell "SSSIIIIWWWOOONNNIIIEEEE!!!!"I turn and see Yoona running to me in skinny jeans a poofy shirt that hangs on one shoulder and flats.
She jumps on me and all I can do to not fall over is catch her "how are you siwonie?" she asks "fine Yoona" she let's go of me and looks to Leeteuk "and you are?" she asks looking him up and down "Leeteuk" "are you a friend of Siwons iv never heard of you before" she says putting A hand on her hip "I don't know are we friends Siwon?" Leeteuks asks looking at me "I would say so yes" Yoona looks at me and says "just friends? Not best friends or any thing more?" I looks to Leeteuk then at Yoona and say "no. Just friends" she nods and says facing me "are you hungry Siwonie?" "neh a little" she smiles wide and says "I'll cook for you" I nod and then remember some thing "oh Leeteuk" I look to where Leeteuk was standing only to see he's gone "come one Siwonie" Yoona says pulling me to the door.
 
Leeteuks pov:
 
I walked away as fast as I could without running when I was around the corner I ran all the way home without stoping.
I oped my door and slammed it shut with my back on the door *RRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG* I walked over to the phone and picked it up "hello?" "Leeteuk where were you? Iv been trying to call" I sighs and said "work Shindong" "all day?" I hum in response and he says "were going to hear Yesung sing with Hong Ki tonight. You in?" I sigh "what time?" "he plays at 7 so around 6:40" I look at the clock at see it's 6:01 "yeah come get me when your reedy" "ok!" I hang up the phone and go get in the shower.
After getting out of the shower I slip on my white skinny jeans *knock knock knock* I walk to the door and haller "who is it?" "its Shindong" I open the door and let him in "you could put a shirt on before coming to the door you know" he says walking in "your lucky you knocked when you did or I would have awnserd in my boxers" he chuckles and I say "hold on I put my shirt on" I walked back into my room and slipped on my black tank top and leather jacket.
We walked up to the club door and to the big guy standing by door in all black "name?" he asks "there with me" Hongki says from behind the guy he opens the red rope and we walk into the club with Hongki.
We walk into a room in the back and he says "hey Shindong will you go find Yesung?" Shindong nods and walks out "sit" he says to me kicking out a chair "am I in trouble?" I ask in a mocking tone "no I Wana tell you a story" he says I sit and he starts "there was a kid who grew up rich his grandfather owned clubs, hotels, stors, even islands. This boy never got to dress how he wanted ever sence he was little he was dressed in suets and ties. When this boy turned 8 he met a very girly boy they soon became very good friends when they turned 15 the rich boy found out that the girly boy was gay. Do you know what happened then?" I shake my head and he continues "well he was taught that being gay was frowned apon so he started to bully him. It was the only way for him to be close to him still and not get yelled at by his grandfather he still loved him like a brother and wanted to be friends. But the other boy thought of his bullying as some thing els so he stopped hanging out with him then eventually stopped talking to him. When they were 19 how old they are now the girly boy found out why he was being bullied he was angry for a while because he there was a new kid in there school who reminded him of that girly boy So he started to beat him up too. After learning about this new boy tho he stopped because he started to fall for him. Then he met a angelic boy who turned his world upside down, he was happier and nicer tell the angelic boy found out about him beating up the new kid now the angelic person his angry and sad the rich boy is in love and sad the gay boy is happy and in love the new kid he's sad and In love. Now how do you think this story should end?" I thought about it for a little while then said "the new kid should find out what's making him sad and get rid of it the angelic boy should forgive the rich boy and the rich boy should confess to the angelic person" he nods and says "then make your happy ending happen Leeteuk" he got up and walked out of the room leaving me alone to think.
 
(AN: ok before I say anything I must say I have nothing agenst Yoona or SNSD actually there one of my favoret girl groups so please don't hate on me she was just the first one to come to my mind. Special guest in this chapter Lee HongKi from F.TIsland they were what got me into Kpop an he was my third bias so I have some deep history with that band, anyways tell me what you guys think Should Leeteuk get his happy ending or will Yoona take Siwon for her own? Comment and tell me. This updates song: I Wish by,F.TIsland I like this song because it sorta reminds me of Phantome of the Opera i don't know why maybe it's the beat or something ~SJG)