Maybe I do..........like you

Boarding School Troubles

 

Donghaes pov:
 
I got dressed in my uniform then went to wake up Hyuk
"Hyuk wake up we need to go to school" I shake his shoulder lightly, he turns and looks at me then says "ok..." he gets up and starts to stand but wobbles a little I grab him so he won't fall "you ok?" He looks up then says "y...yeah"
 
I walked him to his classes because he's still limping from falling last night on the way back I had a few classes with him and every class we went to every one turned and looked at Hyuks new look, we went to lunch and saw Heechul and Wookie sitting at a table, he limped over to them with me right behind him "Hyuk how was......why are you limping?" Heechul asks raising an eyebrow looking at him "Hyuk what happened?!?" Wookie hurried over to him "there was a bike coming and it-." Wookie gasps then says interrupting him "He hit you?" "no Donghae pulled me out of the way and I fell and twisted my ankle" he looks down with a slight blush in his cheeks "oh are you ok?" Heechul asks pulling Wookie to sit back down "yeah" we ate our lunch and Hyuk said he was going to go back to his dorm to rest "you want me to come?" I ask him standing up "no I'm fine" with that he limped off out of the cafeteria 
 
Siwons pov: 
 
I walked out of the cafeteria waiting for Onew and L.Joe I saw A red haired guy walk out behind me his head was down so I couldn't see who it was 'he's attractive' I watched as he started to limp away "SIWONNNN!" I turned to see who's calling when I see Onew fling him self on me "Ya! Get of me you Chicken lover!" I pulled him off of me "sorry Hyung" he says munching on chicken L.Joe came walking up and raps his arm around my neck "did you see Eunhyuk today?" he asks me "no wae?" I look at him "he has a new look" he wiggles his eyebrows looking at me "oh there he is!" Onew says with a mouth full of Chicken I look over to where he's pointing and see that red haired boy "bwoh!!" I yell angry and embarrassed but mostly angry.
I stomp over to where he his with L.Joe and Onew behind me, I pushed him up on a tree "Ya! Nerd!" he looks at me with fear In his eyes I loosen my grip on him a little looking at his scare eyes made me sad a little I shaked my head tithing my grip again L.Joe and Onew came up behind me looking at him then L.Joe speaks "You look good nerd" Onew nods in agreement "not for long" I look him In the eyes and he clenched them shut waiting for the pain. I hesitate at first but punch him in the stomach I lean in to him the say "Nerds should stay Nerds" I drop him and storm off with Onew and L.Joe i look back him with a bit of a worried look when i see some one walking up to him 'that gay nerd trying to be cool now? But why was he limping?' I storm into my dorm room and stay there tell about 3 sitting in my chair by the window thinking.
 
'why did I almost not hit him?'
 
Eunhyuks pov:
 
I fell down after he dropped me Holding my stomach then the one who said i looked good kicked me in the side then strutted of with Siwon.
Just then some one walks up to me "are you ok?" I look up ant see a thin dark haired boy standing over me "y..yeah" I start to get up when he grabs my arm helping me up "I'm Kim Kibum but you can call me Key" he says smiling "Eunhyuk" I look at him and he says "Siwon really got you the other day" I look down then say "yeah I'm used to it" he nods then he smiles "I'm going to get coffee later with some friends Wana come?" I look down then think about Wookie "I'll have to tell my room mates" he smiles then starts doing a happy dance "yay!" I giggle then hear "Hyuk" I turn and see Donghae and Wookie walking up to me "hey guys" "why weren't you in the dorm?" Wookie says looking at me "These must be your room mates" key says examining them "just Wookie" he looks at Wookie then at Donghae "then that's your Boyfriend?" I blush and shake my head "no he's my friend" he chuckles then pats my head "ok. Well I'll see you later" he starts walking then stops and says "leme see your phone" I pull it out and hand it to him confused he hands it back a moment later and says "text me is that gives you any trouble" "?" I ask looking confused "L.Joe he's always after the guys here" he walks off and I turn to look at Wookie and Donghae "you met L.Joe?" Wookie asks worried "kinda it's more like his foot met my side" I say looking down.
 
I woke up from my nap to some one banging on the door, I groan and get up walking to the door " I'm coming I'm coming" I open the door glaring at the person "hey Hyuk I thought I would come and see if you where coming to coffee" key says ignoring the glare "yeah hold on" I say I walk over to my bed and grab my phone.
We walk out the door and to the little coffee shop that was behind the building when we got there Key walked over to sit at a table with one other person at it "I brought my friend" he says sitting across the person "ok" he says then looks to me "hello" he sys in English "hi" I reply in English with a bit of a korean British ascent his eyes go wide then he says "you know English?" (A/N there speaking English now) I nod "yes" he holds out his hand and says "I'm Lee HongKi" I shake his hand "Eunhyuk" he smiles and I sit "how do you know English?" I ask him "oh I'm from the states" I nod and say "I moved from Englan-" "Yah! Can you please speak Korean?" Key asks us.
 
-three weeks later-
 
(AN: ooo~ Siwons first POV~ this is getting good! Do you think Siwon is growing a crush on Hyuk? Or does he just feel bad? O3O let me know what you think! Comment below and hello to my new subs~<3)