Rainy Day Pt.2

Boarding School Troubles

 

Leeteuks pov:
 
I walk up to him and move the hair out of his face to see it was Siwon "well?" the little girl says I mumble "though him back out" "what?" she asks "get him some thing dry to where" she nods and runs off.
She comes back Down with dry cloths "you might want to leave" she walks out and I dress him since he's out cold.
After I get him dressed she walks back in and looks at me with big doe eyes "get me some hot tea and a blanket" she walks out and Tiffany comes in with the blanket "you know him don't you?" she asks handing me the blanket "yeah...." she walks out and I sit on the table next to him watching as his chest rises and falls at a steady pass the girl walks in and sets down the tea she stands watching me a moment then says "you like him don't you?" I sigh and say "yeah..." she sits next to me and says "dose he know?" I shake my head "why don't you tell him?" I look at his sleeping face and say "he did some things that I can't forgive" she nods then says "well you can always try. But if that docent work you can start over, right?" I look at her and say "yeah maybe" "and if you love him rather then like. You should be hurting more with out him no mater what he did. You can't change the past but you yourself can change Leeteuk" I nod and say "Thanks. who new I could learn from a kid" 
 
Siwons pov:
 
I walked back and forth at the front gate waiting for Yoona to show up.
 
-flash back-
 
I was sitting on the couch when I heard that oh so farmilier cane hitting the marble floor. 
I stood up and looked at the intre way when my Grandfather steeped in "Grandfather" I saw bowing he stops in  front of me and says "Yoona will be coming as our guest soon wait at the gate to great her" "yes Grandfather" I say bowing as he walks away
 
-end of flash back-
 
I sat down after about 30 minuets of walking back and forth 'where are you Yoona?' it then started to poor rain on me.
I tucked under the tree as best as I could not wanting to upset grandfather by going in.
After 45 minuets I was soaked and cold from the rain that just wouldn't stop the last thing I see is the little girl across the street running up to me.
 
I started to wake up when I here "you like him don't you?" I hear I sigh then a farmilier voice say "yeah..." it was silent then I heard
"dose he know?"  it went silent for a moment "why don't you tell him?" then the voice said "he did some things that I can't forgive" 
"well you can always try. But if that docent work you can start over, right?" I laid still, listing to them talk "yeah maybe" the farmilier voice said "and if you love him rather then like. You should be hurting more with out him no mater what he did. You can't change the past but you yourself can change Leeteuk" 'LEETEUK?!?!?' it went silent then Leeteuk said "Thanks. who new I could learn from a kid" I hear foot steps then I slowly open my eyes to see the girl Leeteuk and an older lady standing by me "oh good your awake. I thought I was going to have to keep you here longer" the older girl says "Tiffany be nice" the younger girl says "why? It's not like HE'S nice" Tiffany says in a mean tone "well we should be the bigger person Noona" the younger says "you trying to tell me some thing?" the youngers eyes went wide and she said "only that your mean" Tiffany was about to say some thing when Leeteuk starts laughing "you think this is funny Park?" Leeteuk shakes his head and says still laughing "a...ani" Tiffany rolls her eyes and says "well since this is soo funny YOU take him home" Leeteuk emediatly stops laughing and looks at her with wide eyes "BOWH?" she smirks and walks off "don't forget your bag, and I'll see you tomorrow" he groans and says "neh"
 
(AN: woohoo!~ 28 subscribers on this story and 35 all together! Thank you all so much sor reading and waiting long waits for my updates~ 사랑해~ anyways good job to the two who guessed on Siwon and why is it so hard to find a good picture of Siwon wet/in the rain? -sigh- oh well I finally found one so its ok! Tell me in the comments what you think. This updates song: How nice it would be by,LunaFly. If you guys don't know about these three cuties then you are not living properly I love them so much even though they are a rookie group, (I already have a ship with them) ^.^ well go check them out and come tell me what you think and who you like out of them ~SJG)