Mom! Dad!.....

Boarding School Troubles

 

Donghaes pov:
-one week later-
 
I woke up the next morning and walked into Hyuks room to see him dancing with music in his ears.
I slither up to him and wrap my arms around him "hello love" I say kissing his cheek he jumps and turns around to see my face "Hae don't do that!" he says smacking my arm I smirk and say "come on time to eat" I grab his hand and pull him down stairs "but Hae I'm not hungry~" he whines at me.
I turn and kiss his nose "you still need to eat yeobo" he blushes and nods.
I lean in and kiss him again "agioo so cute~" he pouts and I lean in to kiss him again when I hear "LEE DONGHAE WHAT IS THIS?!?" I spin around With wide eyes "Umma Appa w...what are you d....doing h...here?" I walk all the way down and stand infrount of them with Hyuk hiding behind me gripping my shirt "I think it's time for your Friend to go" my mom says sinding him a nasty look.
"no Umma" I say she looks at me with wide eyes "Eunhyuk stays with me" my dad steps forward and back hands me "how dare you speak to your mother that way" I turn my head and look at my dad to see a cold stare "i will not have a gay son" my dad says with the same look "good news for you then. You never really had a son to begin with" he backhands me again and my mother says "you ether get rid of him or leave this home and NEVER come home" I nod and say "fine this was never my home any ways. I just want one thing" "what is it?" my dad asks with a nasty tone "I want to take Sunny and Zoih Mi with me" my mother steps up and says "fine just leave this home" 
After packing up mine Hyuks, Sunnys and Zoih Mis cloths we all for leave "where are we going?" Sunny asks "to Henrys house for now. But I'm going to find a home for us to live in. You're freed from your work Sunny. So you can come with us or go home it's up to you."
he sighs and says "I'm moving in with my boyfriend then" I look at her and say "who?" he giggles and says "Shindong" we all laugh at how we didn't see it coming.
 
(AN: when I saw the top picture the only thing I thought was 'now kiss!' Still waiting on the day they kiss.... Any ways. Comment and tell me what you think sorry it's so short I don't have much time to update today, I will try to make the next update longer! This updates song: Cupid by, Girls Day. This song sort of reminds me of to the beautiful you idk why but I like it. XD also me and my sisters have a YouTube channel you should go check it out when waiting on my update. We post react videos every week maybe some time soon we will have more then just react videos.... The channels name is KpopandArt. If you can't find us ill send you a link ~SJG)