Rainy day Pt.1

Boarding School Troubles

 

Leeteuks pov:
 
I sat behind the counter of the music store I worked at clicking my pen waiting for time to go faster.
*ding* I sat my pen down and looked up at the door to see who had walked in when I saw that friend of Siwons Onew. He looked around a bit but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me "Leeteuk" I sat looking at him "what?" I ask with a nasty tone.
He walks up to me and says "look im sorry" "for what?" I ask knowing what's next "for being a part of beating up your cosine" he looks down and continues "if it helps any I felt so bad I haven't eaten chicken in a week" I laugh and say "you did that?" he nods slowly then his stomach growls "I'll forgive you Onew" he looks up at me and says "really?" I nod and say "let's go get you some Chicken" I grab my jacket and yell to my boss "I'm going out for lunch!" just as I was about to walk out I hear "if your late I'll have your head Leeteuk!" 
We sat in the park eating the chicken when Onew says "I know you like him Leeteuk" I look at him confused he looks at me and says "he's been beating him self up since that day" I look down and say "so?" he sighs and says "I don't expect you to forgive him any time soon. But will you at least not hate him? He gets enuf of that" I look up at him shocked and blurt out "I don't hate him! It's the exact opiate! It's just im Eunhyuks only family!" I smack my hand to my mouth and he looks at me with wide eyes "what do you mean?" "nothing. Look I need to get back to work" I stand up and run back to work.
 
I locked up the shop and started my way back home. 
About half way back it started poring rain on me i ran back home but when I got there I noticed I forgot my bag at the shop I looked up at the sky to see if it would stop any time soon when my phone rang "hello?" "hey retard meet me at the caffe near your house you left your bag at work" my boss Tiffany says oh so lovingly to me "it's poring rain Tiffany" I say looking up at the sky "get down here or I'm calling this Choi guy and setting you up on a date with him" I hang up the phone and dash off to the caffe.
I get there about fifteen minuet later out of breath I walk over and sit across from Tiffany "your mean" I say she just laughs and hands me a cup of coffee "here's your bag dip wit" he tosses me my bag and says "I was joking about the Choi guy by the way" I sigh in relief and say "good" he sighs after looking at her phone "what?" I ask looking at her "my sister just told me the nabber was standing in the rain to long and now she has no idea what to do. Bad part is nether do I" I sigh and say "I'll help you if you want" 
When we get there we walk In and Tiffany's sister comes running up she was around Fourteen "Noona he won't wake what do I do?" Tiffany looks to me and says "well?" I walk into the living room and see a dripping wet man sleeping.
 
 
(AN: OMO who's the sleeping man? Comment and tell me what you think! This updates song: Sandy by,Nu'est
~SJG)