The Missing Piece

Boarding School Troubles

 

Heechuls pov:
 
I walked into my favorite Caffe it was a New Orleans themed shop  I walked up to the counter the casher was a blond American girl with green eyes "how can I help you?" she asked in English "I would like a chicory blend" "okay." she typed it into the computer then said "$2.50 please" I handed her the money and went to sit down. I looked around the shop observing it the walls where painted white with bricks under to make it look old and worn out there where pictures of New Orleans around the walls one was a trolly one was a lamp post that said 'pirates ally' one with parade floats with people catching beads one was a guy posing as a statue one was a jazz band playing in the streets and the last one was of a girl with dread locks with a long skirt painting with her dog laying next to her. The girl sat my coffee down on my table and said "enjoy your coffee sir" I bowed my head a little to say 'thank you' she looked a little confused but kept walking I sat and sipped on my coffee when some one taped me and said "He...Heechul?" I turned around to see who called me. My eyes went wide and my heart started beating fast in my chest "Han....Hangeng?" he smiled wide and sat across from me "how are you?" I looked at the guy infrount of me wondering if it's a dream or not his blond brown hair pushed behind his ear his brown eyes sparkling in the light "G...Good" he nods still smiling "what are you doing here?" I ask he looks at me confused "you left to china right when I was going to-" I stopped my self before I said some thing I would regret "when you where going to what?" he asks leaning a bit closer "nothing" he looks at me but says "I came Back Chullie" My heat skipped a beat when he called me Chullie "why?" I ask trying to said angry but it came out a whisper "for you" I look up at him shocked and speechless. I felt what I felt last year before he left before Leeteuk. He leaned In and kissed he softly then pulled away "sardanghe Heechul" I felt my cheeks getting hot. 'you captured my heart again with just that one sentence' 
 
Leeteuks pov:
 
I was walking in the park when my phone buzzed I pulled it out and looked at it
 
From: diva Chull
Mianhe Teuk....
Hangeng came back and he still has my heart......I think we should be just friends.
 
My eyes got teary reading this I sat on the closest bench and pulled my legs up to my chest and cried ignoring the weird looks I was getting and the whispers says things like 'is he ok?' 'is he hurt?' 'weird kid' 
I kept crying when a shadow blocked the sun from my face I looked up and saw a tall dark haired brown eyed muscular guy standing over me "are you ok?" he asked with a surprisingly soft comforting voice "n...neh" I say sniffling he sat next to me and said "your not a good lier you know that?" I chuckled softly and said "I was tooled that before" he looks me in the eyes and says "what's wrong?" I melted slightly but looked away braking the eye contact "it was just a stupid mistake" he nods and says "was it a girl?" I soff and say "he sore acted like one. But no it was a text informing me his crush came back from China so I'm out" I laugh at how ridicules that sounds and he says "well it's his loss" hi look up at him about to say sone thing when my phone rang "hello?" I say a little irritated "ughh fine" I hang up the phone and say "I need to go bye" I start walking away but he grabs me "wait what's your name?" I look at him but say " Leeteuk you?" he smiles and says "Choi Siwon"
 
Siwons pov:
 
I walked out of the house and started to jog down the road I was passing the park when I saw a blond thin guy sitting on the bench with his knees pulled up to his chest, the people walking by him where giving him wired looks and mummering about him to each other I walked over to him and asked "are you ok?" he looked up and said sniffling "n...neh" I sat down next to him I could see he was lying "your not a good lier you know that?" he chuckled softly and said with a sad tone "I was told that before" he looks up at and I can see the sadness in his eyes "what's wrong?" he looked away and says "it was just a stupid mistake" I nod and ask "was it a girl?" he scoffed and said "he shur acted like one. But no it was a text informing me his crush from china came back so I'm out." he laughed after saying that "well it's his loss" he looks up at me as if about to say some thing but his phone starts ringing "hello?" he says with an irritated tone "ughh fine" he hangs up the phone and looks at me "I have to go bye" he gives me an apaligietick look then starts walking. I grab is wrist and say "wait. What's your name?" he looks a bit shocked but says "Leeteuk you?" I look up at him and smile saying "Choi Siwon" he nods and starts walking away 'Leetauk hu? He was cute' I get up and continue my jog thinking of the guy I just met.
 
(AN: aww my poor Teukie T0T I started to tear up looking at pictures of him crying. Well here is the start of WonTeuk. And HangChul tell me in the comments why you think. ~SJG)