Summer Trip

Boarding School Troubles

-three weeks later-

Eunhyuks pov:

*knock knock knock*
I walked down the hall And to the door to see Heechul standing there with Hangeng "neh Noona?" they walk in and stand at the door.
"were going on a trip" "we?" Donghae asks as he walks in drying his hair with a towel "us you too Leeteuk Siwon Henry and Zouh Mi" Heechul says "here" he hands us a envelope "we leave at 7" they walk out and drive off.
Donghae opens it and says "jeju"

-Next day at 7-
Eunhyuks pov:

"ash why so early?!" Donghae says yawning "don't wine Hae" I say walking into the airport.
We walked into the plane and took off to jeju island.
When we arrived we stepped off the plane and waited by the buss stop for every one els.
"Hyuk!" I turn and see Henry Zouh Mi Leeteuk and Siwon walking up "have you heard from Heechul?" Zouh Mi asks when they get to us "no why?" I ask "he said he would call us" I open my mouth to speak when my phone rings "hello?" "monkey. Come to the hotel I have your room keys. And hurry up" he hangs up the phone and I look at Donghae "we need to go to the hotel" i say grabbing my bag and walking into the buss.

When we get there i see Heechul in the lobby with an irritated look on his face "what part of 'hurry up' don't you get slow monkey?" Heechul asks when we reach him "i cant make the buss go faster then it does Noona" i say trying to defend my self "just take the key and get down here at 1 were going to the fair on the beach" i nod and take the key without another word.

Siwons pov:

After setting our things down in the room me and Leeteuk walked down to the beach to look around before the others showed up.

We walked down the beach with our fingers intwined and our hands swaying slightly "when are we going to tell him?" Leeteuk asks breaking the silence "who?" i ask hoping he wouldn't say my grandfather "who do you think Siwon? you're Grandfather" i look at him and see a slight sense of hope in his eyes, i open my mouth to speak but was cut off "CHOI SIWON" i freeze at the sound of the old worn out angered voice.

i slowly turn around and say "neh............Grandfather?"

Donghaes pov:

we get to the fair and walk up to Heechul and Hangeng "where is every one els?" i ask when were next to them "here" i turn and see Henry and Zhou Mi walking up "what about Leeteuk and Siwon?" Eunhyuk asks "they said they would meet us later" Heechul says "ok we have about 4 hours before dinner, sooo go and have fun and meet back here at 5:50" Heechul says taking Hangengs hand and walking off "were going to go ride all the rides" Henry says walking away with Zhou Mi.

i turn and look at Hyuk "what do you wana do?" he smiles big then says pointing "i wana go on that" i look to what he's pointing at and see a big roller coaster that goes backwards then forwards with two loops and a high drop called 'Danger Ranger'

i gulp down the invisible lump in my throught thinking

'why that one?'

 

(AN: woohoo! finaly an update! sorry if its not long my moms computer spazzed and erased half of my work >.> i will try to type out  the next chapter soon.......but if i cant get it up today it will be up tomorrow! so look forword to it! also i will be making spin offs of this story in difernt peopls POVs so it will be like more WonTeuk, HangChull,ZhouRY,and maybe even a EunHae chapter.any ways comment and tell me what you think! This updates song: SHINee. Juliet.i have been so intertained by the dancing in this MV idk why XD ~SJG)