Last days of bullying

Boarding School Troubles

I was packing up my last box of things when I stopped "where am I going to live for the summer?" I ask out loud "what do you mean?" I jolt my head up and look to the door to see Donghae leaning on the wall with his arms crossed across his chest "I don't have any where to stay....well I have Hyung but Heechul will be there allot and I don't Wana walk in the house one day to hear them...." I look down at my box of cloths blushing a little he walks over and sits on the bed "you can stay with me...if you want" I shoot my head up at him and say "really??" he nods and looks away a little "KOMAWO Haee!" I say wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him.

-The next day-

I walked out of my last class smiling I was walking back to my dorm when two people push me up onto a tree, I look up and see Onew and L.Joe holding me still when I see Siwon walking up "what do you want now Siwon?!" I snap at him trying to get free but fail "well it's summer now and I won't see you for a while so think of this as a fair well gift" after saying that his fist hits my stomach then my face a few times then my stomach some more.
His clones drop me and strut off with Siwon leaving me on the ground clutching my stomach "HYUK!" my eyes start getting heavy and they slowly close as that sweet voice tells me he's got me.
I open my eyes to see white walls my eyes widened and I say "am I in a hospital?" I hear a chuckle then "no Hyuk your in my room" i recognized that sweet comforting voice any where 'hae' I try to sit up but wrinkle my nose at the pain "your phone was ringing all night" he hands me my phone and I look at it '10 missed calls from Heechul 11 from Hyung and 14 from wookie' I get out of bed and say "I have to call them back" he nods and stands up *RIIINNGGGGG RIIINNNNGGGGG RIIIINNNNGGGGG* 'come on pick up!' "yobseyeo" "Wookie" "Hyukk!" it goes silent then "LEE EUNHYUK! JUST WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR SCRONNY NOW?!?!?" i look down and see that there's a girl standing in the door "hold on Noona" I say to Heechul "mianhae but where's the front door?" ask feeling stupid she giggled then gestured for me to fallow her.
We walked down the big stairs and to the big door "here you are" she bowed and started to walk off "Komawo" I say then walk out the door "Well?" Heechul says irritated "oh...my" I say looking at the big house standing proudly infrount of me "What?" he asks a little more interested "I...I'm....a..at....a...a...mansion" "BWOH?" he asked yelling in the phone "who's?" he asks I walk up to the name on the mail box "Mr. And Mrs. Lee" I say reading the name "Ash! Hyuk you're at the Lee Machine?" he asks sounding mad "Neh" I say then the door swings open "Hyuk!" I shoot my head up and see Donghae walking up to me "who was that?" Heechul asks "HYUK ARE YOU WITH DONGHAE?!?!" he yelled in the phone "neh" I say looking down then Donghae says "Hyuk you're injured go lye down" he starts dragging me in the house "INJURED??" Heechul says Donghae takes my phone then says "Neh Noona he's Ijured and staying with me for the summer" he hangs up but not before I hear Heechul yell "BWOH-" he hands me my phone and then pusses me in the house "SUNNY!" he yells and the nice made that led me out come running up "Neh young master?" she says bowing "Take Hyuk to my room for rest" she looks at me then bows again saying "Neh. This way"

(AN: this is the back of the mansion http://www.officialpsds.com/images/stocks/Modern-Mansion-stock466-large.png

and this is the frount http://www.tashadoestulsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Harwelden_Mansion-_red.jpg