High Truths

Boarding School Troubles

Donghaes pov:

We got on the ride and buckled in we started going up hill with slow painfull clickes *Click Click Click Click.......CLICK* with that last click there was half a second before we dropped and started flying down the drop around the fist loop being flung side to side dropped down again splashing trough the water and around the second loop. We started going up hill again with more slow painfull clicks then back through it backwards.

I managed not to scream by biting my tong so Hyuk wouldn't find out I'm terrified of heights and big roller coasters, we got off and Hyuk looked at me worried asking "Hae are you ok?" I nod my head "why?" "you look as if you've seen a ghost" "I'm fine" I lie then motion for us to move on.

Siwons pov:

 

We sat in silence for a while before my grandfather finally spoke "are you going to explain to me what's going on or do I need at ask your friend?" he asks with an irritated tone "Grandfather what are you doing here?" I ask "I'm on a business trip." "now if you won't tell me."

He turns to Leeteuk "we will start with a name" "Leeteuk,Sir" Leeteuk says "where are you from?" "Seoul,Sir" he nods and leans back in his chair "and your parents?" Leeteuk looks up confused "Sir?" "Where are they? You don't have a korean acsent" he says folding his hands in his lap "my father left when I was a baby Sir" "and your mother?" Leeteuk looks down at his hands and says in a slightly shaky voice "she died....Sir" my Grandfather sits up and leans closer "how?" He asks "Grandfather...." I say trying to stop him "hush.how?" He says repeating his question.

i look at Leeteuk and see his face is sad "car crash,Sir" he says looking down "when? I don't remember any news about a car crash" Leeteuk takes a deep breath and says in a less shaky voice "she passed away in England Sir" he sighs and sits back "how did you meet?" I look up at him and say "I go to school with his cousin" "what's your friendship stats?" He asks leaning in again "were fri-" "dating" I say cutting Leeteuk off.

My Grandfathers face changes immediately from board to angry "you're what?" he asks In a stern tone "dating. He's boyfriend grandfather" I say taking Leeteuks hand my Grandfather stands up and says "NO I will NOT have a GAY grandson" he says with venom dripping from his words "Grandfath-" he slaps my face with the back of his hand and says " DON'T call me 'Grandfather' I will NOT have a gay grandson. I took you in when no one wanted you now I see why. Your mother must have known you would turn out this way" my face goes hard and serious "you told me she died"  he laughs then says "no she left you at my door step when you were 2" I shift in my seet and say "what about my father? Did he die too?" my Grandfathers face went angry again and he spat has he said with venom and hate "your pathetic father left your mother after getting her pregnant with you for another man" he scoffs and adds "that must be where you got if from your pece of father. Who ran off to America. He never wanted you ether.you were just a mistake for everyone" my Grandfather says with a discussed look on his face "you will always be my daughters filthy dearty mistake you peace of sh-" 

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I look to the side at Leeteuk who looks angrier than my Grandfather "he is NOT a mistake nor will he ever be one. And he IS wanted" my Grandfather scoffs "yeah by whom fagg?" "By ME. Not only is he wanted but he's LOVED unlike you." Leeteuk stands us and says "now if have anything to say to him say it now because this will be the Ladt time you see him" my Grandfather stood there shocked not saying anything "nothing? Good" Leeteuk gabs my hand and walks off leaving my Grandfather there with a shocked face "that's the first time any ones ever talked back to him" I say shocked "maybe more people should" we walk and go tithe beach fair to meet the up with the others.

 

(AN: I'm back!!!!!!!!! Hello every one!!! Also hello to my new subs!! I'm back and I'm going to finish this story this week! So stick around neh? Also after the last chapter I will be putting a preview of my New story: Beauty and the Gammer. It's a beauty and the beast twist the main paring is KyuMin or maybe KyuTae.....hmmm tell me witch one ok? I ship them both the same now so (KyuTae=Kyuhyun+Taemin) just in case you didn't know but come on! How can you NOT ship this!?!?

 well I don't know about you guys but I'm getting half off the KyuMin and getting on the KyuTae ship I have a rope if you want to join and I'm leaning more to Taemin rather than Singmin for the next story.....what do you think? Comment and tell me and again sorry for being MIA This updates song: humanoids by TVXQ I really love this song by them ^^ thy never disappoint me with there music ~SJG)