Make over

Boarding School Troubles

 

Eunhyuks pov:
 
The next day I got up With a hurting side a black eye and a swollen lip 'I look like ' I say to my self looking in the mirror 'I think I'm going to get a hair cut' I pick up my broken glasses and sigh 'and new glasses' I looked at my watch and it was 9:30 I grabbed my jacket and bag then rushed out the door and to town. 
When I got to the hair salon I walked in and was greeted by a tall thin orang haired girl "hello Sir" she says with a bow "how can I help you?" I look at her then say " I would like to get a new hair color and get it cut" she looks at me then says with a smile "right this way" she gestures to the left and starts walking she stops the points to a chair "sit there please" she washed my hair died it then cut it. 
I looked in the mirror then smiled at the red haired man smiling back "thank you! Come again!" the woman said as I walked out I walked into the glasses shop (AN/ sorry I don't know the technical name for it) to get new glasses when I saw the sign for contacts without a second thought I got some. I was about to go back to the dorm when I got a text from Heechul
 
From:Heechul Noona
Ya! monkey get your but to the park at 11:00 were having a pick nick so dress niceish
 
I put the phone in my pocket then walk into a clothing shop. I walk out of the shop and head down to the park luckily the park was right down the street.
I walk up to the park and see Heechul, Wookie Hyung, Yesung, Shindong Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Henry and Donghae
"Monkey!" Heechul yells before him and the rest but Donghae  who's cheeks reddened gasped 
 
Donghaes pov:
 
I was chuckling at Heechul and Leetuek who where arguing about Hyuk and when he would get here Heechul was about to say some thing but then looked behind me and yelled "Monkey!" I turn to greet him but just stare at the creature walking up, I hear the others gasp and I can feel a slight blush creeping into my cheeks. He had Red short hair spiked up in the front A white low collar shirt, leather jacket, black skinny jeans no glasses and converse. He smiles big at every one walking up "hey Hyung" he sits down across from me and looks up smiling his gummy smile at me 'he looks a lot cuter without glasses' I look down at my hands hiding the blush in my cheeks but I know he saw it because he chuckles.
It started getting dark and Heechul said we should go to the beach for a bonfire, after about 15 minuets of sitting by the fire sharing laughs and embarrassing 
Stories Shindong Says he has to go and leaves, Wookie fell asleep on Yesungs lap Sungmin and Kyuhyun were sitting by the fire snuggling and talking to Heechul and Leeteuk "I think I'm going to go back to the dorm" Hyuk says standing Chullie looks at him and says with a smirk "ok, why don't you go with him Fish" Leeteuk giggles then lightly hits Heechuls arm "be nice Chullie" "I am I just don't want Poor Hyuk to walk back home alone and in the dark..." "what if Siwon sees him, who know what he'll do" Kyuhyun says with a evil smirk matching Heechuls 'they're evil....but it's true who knows what he would do to my Hyukie now......my Hyuk? When did he become my Hyuk?' Eunhyuk nods his head In agreement "you're right" with that we got up and started walking back go the dorm. We walked in silence for a while then Hyuk turns to look at me "do you like it?" I look up at him with a questioning look "my hair" he says seeing I had no idea what he men't "yeah...It looks nice" I say slightly blushing he smiles and turns back to watch where he's going he looks back at me to say something when I see a bike coming towards us not looking where he's going because he's texting, I grab Eunhyuks arm pulling him out of the way just in time, I fall back landing in the grass on my back with Eunhyuk falling on me "s..sorry" he says getting of me "its fine, are you ok?" I ask standing to my feet "yeah" he smiles and and starts to get up but yelps In pain falling back down holding his ankle "Hyuk!" i go down to his level an look at his ankle "I think it's twisted" I nod then pick him up bridal style carrying him to his dorm.
When we get there I look at him "were is your key?" I ask he blushes and looks down saying in a low wisper I could hardly hear it "in my back pant pocket" I blush slightly and look away from him "c...can y...you s....st...stand?" I ask stuttering 'stop stuttering Donghae!' he nods his head and says "I think so" I put him down with my arm around his waist for support he reaches in his pocket and pulls out the key inserting it in the hole and opening the door, "I think I can walk from here" he says putting his foot flat on the ground, he try's to walk but wobbles and starts falling but i wrap my other arm around his waist catching him "you ok?" I ask looking at him and i can see a he's blushing "yes" I pick him up again and carry him to his bed when we see Wookie asleep in it and Yesung asleep in Wookies bed, he looks down and sighs "you can stay in my dorm if you like" I say looking away hiding the blush in my cheeks "thanks Hae" he looks down and pulls out a paper and pen righting 'Noona Wookie fell asleep in my bed so I'm staying with Donghae' he grabs his uniform out of his dresser and puts it in his backpack "ok" he says ready to go I pick him up and carry him up to my dorm. 
I open my room and walk In smiling when I see bobo sleeping on her bed "you can sleep in my bed" I look down and see he's already sleeping I smile and put him down In my bed pulling the covers over him just as I was going to walk away to sleep with bobo a hand grabs my wrist pulling me to sit on the bed, I look over at Hyuk and he has his eyes closed but says "I'm cold" I blush slightly and walk over to get bobo I put her on the bed next to him and say "better?" he pouts and looks at me "no it's still cold Hae" with that he pulled me on the bed wrapping me in a hug "Hyukk" I say struggling to get up 'he's stonger then he looks' "shh im sleeping" I look back at him and sigh In defeat knowing I won't be let go 'not that I was trying hard in the first place' I slowly drift into sleep with bobo purring on my pillow and Hyuk not letting go of me. *BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEPP!* I groan at the sound not wanting to get up I smack the clock and get up yawning stretching my arms, I look next to me and see Hyuk sleeping next to me 'he looks so peaceful sleepingd I had the sudden urge to touch his sleeping face I look away from the sleeping boy blushing at the thought 'what's wrong with you Donghae! He is a man you are a man get a grip!' I scratch my head and looked at the sleeping boy next to me, he surd in his sleep and I smiled at the cuteness. I continued to watch him but not in a creeper way in a loving way then I admitted the thing I have been afraid of since I fist saw him.........
 
 
 
 
 
'I Love Him'