Catch me..........If you can

Boarding School Troubles

 

Leeteuks pov:
 
After Donghae left it started to rain.
I sat there a minuet thinking then a girl pulls me out of my thoughts "Siwoonnniee~ my feet hurt I'm tired and it smells like fish" I freeze and slowly look behind me. 
I see Siwon in a black suit with blue tie with that girl Yoona clinging to him. 
I get up and start walking away slowly with my head down a little to hid my face Yoona was messing around trying to get him to go and she bumped into me "eek!" I turned and bowed to her "sorry" "what ever. Come on Siwoonie lets go" I look up at him a little and see he's watching me "Leeteuk?" I freeze again and turn walking away as fast as I could without running.
I turn the corner just as I hear "wait!" It started raining harder and I stop under a street light to catch my breath "Leeteuk" I look up and see Siwon standing next to me out of breath "go back to your girlfriend Siwon" I say turning around to hide the tears that were threatening to fall "she's not my girlfriend. I don't even like her Leeteuk" I stood there silent He turns me around and I look down "Leeteuk look at me" I slowly look up at him.
We stood in silence in the poring rain as he looked into my eyes lovingly then Siwon put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.
Before I could pull away his lips where on mine kissing me lovingly and passionately I slowly melted into the kiss.
wrapping my arms around his neck I stopped trying to push Siwon away and started to kiss him back.
"Siwon what the hell?" we pulled away and Siwon looks over his shoulder to look at Yoona who was dripping wet "OMO it's raining" he says "yeah you Wana get me an umbrella?" Siwon walks over to her and hands her $20 "catch a cab home Yoona" she looks shocked then said "are you going to fight him?" he walks over to me and cups my cheeks in his hands "Won...." I try to speak but fail.
He leans in and kisses me again this time I kiss back emediatly he pulls away and rests his forehead on mine "Leeteuk." I look up at him "sardarnghe" I blush but say "sardarnghe Siwon" i lean up and kiss him.
He pulls away and takes off his jacket and holds it over our heads "you can come dry off at my house" he says "ani" he looks at me and I say "my house is closer" he nods and says "let's go then" I nod "only if you can catch me" he looks at me shocked and I dash off.
I look behind me and see he's right behind me I then feel two strong arms wrap around me and swing me in a circle "eep!~" he captures my lips again slowly putting me down and wipers in the kiss "caught you." 
 
(AN: ok short chapter I just wanted to get the WonTeuk kiss in before I sleep. Chpjckifjfudydulgddaycvickvucy!!!! WonTeuk kiss!!!! And that picture is soooo hot! Comment and tell me what you think Ps. In the future some time I will make 2 separate story's one for the ZhouRy develop men't and the other for more .....how can I put this......WonTeuk stuff- no.....fluff- no..... Well any ways just more WonTeuk :D so look foreword to it! This updates song: SPY by, Super Junior. Gahhhh!!~ Kyuhyun is so Umphf in this MV as is Donghae Eunhyuk Siwon and Leeteuk x///x ~SJG)