Birthday surprise

Boarding School Troubles

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/7f/b/AAAADC8_3c0AAAAAAH-62w.jpg?v=1256911136000

Eunhyuks dress and shoes 

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00kBSaPeCJflbT/Light-Blue-Prom-Party-Dress-RS-117-.jpg

Donghaes pov:
 
We arrived at the hotels ball room at 6:01 and was greeted by my mother and father emdietly "father mother" I say bowing "Donghae how are you?" my mother says with a fake smile "I'm fine mother" she smiles then looks at Eunhyuk who is hiding slightly behind me "omo who is this young lady?" my mother asks looking at Enhyuk "Mother Father this is Jessica" Hyuk steps next to me and bows "Hello mam Hello sir" "oh what manners come let me see your pretty face dear" he lifts his head to look at my mother "oh my! What beautiful skin and eyes Donghae where did you ever find this young lady?" he blushes slightly and I say "she's my good friends sister they moved from England" my father looks at him then says "wow why don't you two have a seat over there at the table" he gestures to a table and I bow one last time then walk of to the table. 
 
Eunhyuk/Jessicas pov: 
 
We sit down and I notice a name card at the table 'Lee and Choi table' I read the second name over thinking of why it's so familiar when a voice I never wanted to hear said "mind if I sit?" I look up with fear in my eyes then look at Donghae for help but he's by the door with his father and mother "n...no" I set the name card back on the table and he sits next to me holding a hand out to me "Choi Siwon" I take his hand and shake it "Jessica" he nods then says "you look familiar have we met before?" I snort a little and say "it's sounds like your hitting on me" he blushes slightly and says "t...that's n...not what I m...ment" I giggle then say "no I don't think I know you" he nods then says "how do you know the Lees?" I think for a moment then say "my brother is very close to Donghae" "what about you?" I ask a little hesitant but still wondering why he's here "my Grandfather does business with Mr.Lee" I nod and he says "how does your brother know Donghae?" I shrug a bit but say "he goes to his school" his eyes go wide and he says "w...who I...is h...he?" I look at him and see he's nervous and say "Eunhyuk" his eyes go wide and I decided to play innocent "why do you know him?" he was about to say some thing but I say "well I guess every one knows him up there" he looks confused "what do you mean?" I look at him and say "you don't know?" he shrugs a bit and I continue "there's this guy up there who started making his life hell when he first entered the school because he's a little clumsy and spilt his soup on his out fit that cost more then our aunt made in two years" he blinks then says "what do you mean?" I slapped my hand on my mouth mentally slapping my self "it's nothing" I say looking at my lap "come on tell me I won't laugh at you o...or y...your b...brother" I looked up at him with disbelief but said "were just not the richest family around yeah we have a bit more than others but we had to work for it" he looks down when I said that and nod "oh I see...so are you guys poor?" I blink and say "no where not 'poor' just not rich ether" he nods and then says "you said your aunt makes the money what about your mom and dad?" my eyes go wide "um...well" I look up at Donghae and see he's watching me so I send him a 'help me' look and he bows to his mother and father and starts walking this way "well?" Siwon says I look at him about to Say something when Donghae says "hello Siwon" Siwon looks up at him and says "Delinq- I mean Donghae" Donghae sits next to me and says "I see you meet Jessica" he nods and says "yes she's very nice" he winks at me when he said that and Donghae grabbed my hand smiling and said "yes she is very lovely" I blush a little and look down when I hear a tapping on a glass the whole room looks up and we see Mr.Lee standing on stage Donghaes grip on my hand tightens on my hand when he speaks "thank you every one for coming to night for my fortieth birthday. Guess I'm no longer the young man I was twenty years ago" he chuckles and half of the room joins his chuckle I see Donghae scoff in the corner of my eye "well enjoy the party every one!" he steps off stage and the room gets loud again.
I slowly eat and out of the corner of my eye I can see Siwon watching me "I'll be right back" Donghae says to me standing "ok" I say nodding. I still see Siwon watching me and I turn to look at him angry and say "yah! What's your problem? Do I look funny to you?" he looked shocked but said "no you don't look funny" "then why are you watching me?" he thought for a moment then said "I was just releasing some thing" I looked at him for a bit then said worried "and what was that?" he looked at me then said "you and your brother look alike it scares me a bit" "why?" I ask "because you are very attractive"
 
 
( AN: wow!!! Drama with Siwon and Hyuk! Isn't Hyuk pretty in a cripy way in the top picture? Comment and tell me what y'all think!)