Nerd and the Delinquent

Boarding School Troubles

 

Eunhyuks pov:
 
I walk over to Heechul, Yesung Wookie, Shindong and a few other people I didn't know.
"there you are Hyuk" Wookie said being the first to see me "Hyuk are you ok?" Heechul asks me making every one look at me "yeah why?" "your cheeks are all red...are you sick?" Heechul asks in a worried tone "no I'm not not sick" I say feeling my cheeks "then why are you red?" Wookie asks confused "oh.....um....you see.....who are these people?" I ask not wanting to awnser 'why am i red?' "oh this is Kangin, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Minho" 
"hey" they all say at once "hey" I was about to sit when Heechul pulls me up from the table "come with me Hyuk" he says pulling me 'like I have a choice' he pulled me out of sight of the others but just nearly. 
" what is it?" I ask pretending like I don't know whats coming "why were you so red? What happend? Was it Swion?" "I don't know, nothing important, and no it was not Swion" he looked at me for a while then said "ok I can see you want to ask some thing what is it?" I stand there for a minuet then say "who is Lee Donghae?" he looked stunned at the question you could see he was expecting 'I ran into Swion and there was a bit of trouble' which I did. 
After about three minutes he opened his mouth about to speak but nothing came out so he closed his mouth and a moment later tried again saying "he's in three of your classes" "why haven't I seen him before then?" "he hardly ever shows up for class" "why?" he looks at me obviously trying to figure out why I'm wandering "he's what you would call a Dilenquent" I stand there waiting for him to continue "he's 17 a little younger than you" "why is he a Dilenquent?" he looks at me then shakes his head "if you want to know ask him your self." with that he walks back to the group leaving me to my thoughts.
 
Donghaes pov:
 
I walked off from the blond boy my heart skipping beats I stopped as soon as I was out of sight and listened to the beats. *THUMP.......THUMP THUMP.......THUMP THUMP....THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP* it started beating faster and louder I'm surprised no one heard it.
'come on Lee Donghae get a grip it is just some boy who goes to school...just a boy....yeah a boy with a cute smile and blushing cheeks.....STOP THESE THOUGHTS YOU ARE NOT GAY!!' I shook my head and went back to my dorm room.
When I got there I was greeted by my cat Bobo and the empty dull room all my old room mates left because of my reputation, so now my room mate is my cat and Nemo plushy.
I crawled under my covers and hugged my Nemo to my chest until I fell asleep not bothering to change out of my uniform.
 
Eunhyuks pov:
 
I laid in my bed holding my chest hoping my heart will slow it's self down, I kept thinking about Donghae until I fell asleep.
I opened my eyes to see Wookie staring at me with big puppy like eyes I jumped at the sight of him being so close and forgetting I was on bottom bunk I hit my head on the boards above me.
Holding my head I turn to look at Wookie and I can see he's holding in the laughter "what is it Wookie?" I ask letting go of my head "we only have two classes today" I look at him confused "why?" "don't know but you can do what you want with the free time" he said jumping up from my bed and walking to the door "what about Chul?" I ask pointing at Heechul "oh hes not feeling well so he's staying here" "ok" I get up and wash my face then get dressed grabing my back pack on the way out.
Then I go to class.
In class I look out my window to see Swion bulling a under class men probably about 16 Swion and two other people were pushing the boy around to each other, I sigh then turn my head to the teacher 'thank goodness this is my last class' I think to my self I then remember the dance room I saw on my way to class 'maybe I'll practice dancing' just as I was thinking this the bell rang and I jumped up grabbed my things then went to the dance room. 
 
When I got there I plugged my IPod into the speakers in the far right corner I put my bag next to it and pulled off my jacket tossing it on my bag i looked around the room, mirrors on every wall with slick floors and I could tell that I could be my self here.
 
Donghaes pov:
 
I climbed in my favorite tree I was reading my book when I saw the lights in the room I was sitting next to turn on I looked in the window and saw Eunhyuk he plugged his IPod in then tossed his bag and jacket next to it, I set my book in my lap and watched to see what he was doing, he looked around the room then walked over to his IPod playing one of the songs he walked over to the middle of the room then started in a swift motion to dance to a song I could hardly hear but by the way he was dancing I knew what the song was.
'smooth criminal' he ended the dance with one of MJs signature poses. He took of his glasses and started to drink the water that was by his bag I could feel my heart start to beat fast *THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP* I hopped out of the tree before it jumped out of my chest
And went back to my dorm 'what's wrong with me?!? I like girls not men.......but he did look super cute without the glasses' I shook the thought out of my head and went into my dorm.
 
Eunhyuks pov: 
 
After dancing I grabbed my things and walked out as I was walking I saw a text from Heechul 'hey monkey come down to the beach were having a cook out' after reading this I started to run back to my dorm just as I was going in the building I rammed into some ones back, hitting the ground I prayed it was not Swion that was the last thing I needed "I'm sorry" I said he then turned around and I saw Donghaes perfect brown eyes "oh Lee Donghae" "just call me Donghae, are you ok?" he asked as he helped me up "yeah thanks" "why were you running?" he asked with sparkling eyes "I was going to go change then go to the beach to meet up with my room mates" I said explaining why I ran into him "would you like to come with me?" I asked as I studied his shocked face "uh.....yeah..." he said smiling with bright white teeth "ok meet me back here in five minuets" "ok" I smiled and ran off the change.
When I got back to the spot I told Donhae to wait at he was there in black skinnies with converse and a white shirt "hey you ready?" I asked "yeah" he said a little startled. As we walked to the beach we talked about our selfs and got to know each other better. 
I walked up to the Group of guys half of them snuggling eachother the other half laughing. 
I was just about to walk over to them but I saw Swion walking towards me. With out thinking I slide behind Donghae and grab the back of his shirt.
 
(AN: woohoo!Double update! I hope you all in joy this chapter it took me FOREVER to do an hello to my new Subs glad your reading! Also sorry about the main picture I couldent find a Eunhae with Hyukie in glasses so just slap some supper nerdy glasses on him xD anyways. I hope you like it and don't be shy comment! I don't bite I promess ~SJG)