Alone in the Rain

Boarding School Troubles

 

Eunhyuks pov:
 
 
"Hyuk!" I spin around to face to diva like voice "yes Heechul?" he put his hands on his hip and started tapping his foot "where were you last night? Wook was worried sick he could hardly sleep!" he says pointing at Wookie who is sleeping on my bed "I'm sorry Heechul noona" his eyes got big then angry "noona?.....never mind that where were you?"  I look down at my feet to avoid eye contact "with....Donghae" I wisper the name hoping he wouldn't hear  but he heard it any way, his eyes lit up and a big smile grew on his face "Donghae hu?" I slowly nodded my head and started walking to my bed to wake the sleeping Wookie.
I shook his shoulder lightly "Wook-ah wake up" he jolted up and wrapped his arms around my neck "Hyuk Hyung your back!" I smiled and petted the boys hair "neh I'm back" he let go and looked me in the eyes "next time tell us me and noona were worried sick" I looked at Heechul his eyes were angry agin "Noona??" I look back at Wookie and he looks serious "where were you?" I look down then at Chul for help but he has an evil smile on his face "I....I was w....with a f.....friend" he looks confused "who?" my cheeks get red and I slowly say "Lee Donghae" he looks confused the then a big smile appears on his face *EEEEPPPP* he hugs my neck tighter "W...Wook c.....can't b......breath" he let's go then looks at me "sorry Hyung" The door then swings open and we all look at the person walking in "Hyung" I say confused. 
His eyes are puffy like he's been crying for a week "what's wrong?!" I say jumping up to him "Hyuk....." he says in a low voice I could hardly hear it "S.....She's g......gone" he says the words then drops to his knees and starts sobbing I Stand there frozen knowing deep inside who he's talking about but not wanting to hear it.
Heechul runs to him and hugs him tight "who?" he asks I feel a tear role slowly down my cheek just at is hits the floor I run out the dorm running out of the building bumping into some one on the way out there were to many tears to see who it was tho at this point I didn't care.
I ran out side into the poring rain that came out of no where I stop running by a tree and sink to my knees sobbing with my shoulder on the tree my knees tucked to my chest my arms around them and my head in my lap.
 
Donghaes pov:
 
I was walking back to up to my room from out side 'that rain came from no where' some one was coming down the stares I look up and see Eunhyuk running ' hold on is he crying?!' he runs right by me bumping my shoulder he kept running until he reached the tree I was sitting by.
He then sunk down with his shoulder up against the tree his knees to his chest and his head in his lap. Before I knew it I was running out to him for some reason I wanted to comfort him take what ever pain he has right now and just throw it out for the rain to wash away.
I stopped running when I was a little ways away from him even tho its raining I can see he's sobbing my heart ached at the sight "Eunhyk..." he slightly looks up at me his eyes are red and puffy with out thinking I sink down infrout of him and pulled him into a tight hug he griped the back of my shirt and started sobbing in my shirt. "S....she's......g.....gone" we stayed like that for a while as he continued to sob in my shirt when he stopped crying I pulled away from the hug to look at his face "are you ok?" he started to nod his head but he stopped then he shook it slowly.
I picked him up to take him inside "come on if we stay here you will get sick" I carried him up to my room to get him something dry to wear "here put this on" I say handing him a black v neck shirt and white skinnies. He comes out of the bathroom a minuet later then sits on my bed with his knees ticked to his chest I sit next to him drying my hair with a towel then toss it on his head getting  his attention.
"your hair is wet you should dry it" I say trying to lighten the mood a little "t....thanks" he says quietly "for what?" I ask "standing up to Swion for me, letting me stay here,carrying me when I'm to tired to walk,looking out for me,......every thing" he says looking up at me. I sit behind him and start drying his hair "you'll get a cold if you leave it wet" he looks down at his hands shyly 'why was he crying in the rain?' "do you want to know?" he asks pulling me out of my thoughts "know what?" I ask looking at him "why I was crying like that..." "oh... only if you want to tell me" he looks down at bobo then at me "it's my aunt..." he let's out a sigh before continuing "when I was 9 my mom and dad died in a car crash my dads family is dead an my aunt and Cousin are the only family left on my moms side, I'm a only child so I went to live with my aunt. I lived with her until I was 17 then I was sent here to my Hyung. They're the only family I have left but now all I have is my Hyung" he says crying at the last words.
 
Hearing this made my heart hurt 'he's all alone...' I hugged him again before standing up pulling him up with me "where are we going?" he asks looking shocked "to your Hyung I think he's hurting about this too" he looks down at his feet "I didn't even think of that" with that we walked out of my room holding hands heading to his room.
*knock knock* I knock at the door just as I did the door swung open revealing a worried Wookie a puffy eyed Leeteuk and a evil smile Heechul I looked back at Hyuk and he's hiding behind me looking at his feet. Wookie shoves past the others and to Eunhyuk "oh Hyuk! I thought I told you to stop wondering off..."  he hugs him tight then let's go, Eunhyuk steps in front of me still holding my hand "Hyung..." he lowers his head and a soft sob is heard "shh Hyuk" Leeteuk pulls him a big hug letting him cry in his jacket "come on lets go inside" Heechul steps In with Teuk and Eunhyuk following I start to walk away but Wookie grabs my arm "you too" he pulls me in with surprising strength. 
I walk in and see Heechul sitting on his bed with Leeteuk and Wookie Eunhyuk sitting on his bed curled up in a ball he looks up at me and slightly smiles I walk over and sit next to him with a decent gap between us "are you ok?" Leeteuk asks him "yeah I'm ok Hyung" he chokes out the words "are you?" he looks up at his Hyung "yes I'm ok...I mean I still have my appa and other relatives" he looks Down at his feet when he says appa "what do you mean?" Wookie asks Leeteuk "oh well....my mom and Hyuks mom are the only ones left on that side of the family my dad has two sisters and my grand parents are dead" Heechul looks Down obviously knowing this Wookie looks at Hyuk and says "is your mom ok? I mean her sister died have you called her?" I look at Hyuk who smiles lightly then says "I tried but she wouldn't awnser..." he looks up and smiles his gummy smile trying not to cry again but a single tear rolls down his cheek. I wipe it away with my thumb and give him a side hug he looks up at me then smiles and says "I think I'm done crying and moping now...what about you Hyung?" he looks up at Leeteuk who just smiles and nods 'how is it that some one who's lost every thing can still smile like that?' he then looks up at me and says "I'm fine now Donghae so don't worry I cried enough when I was little" I just nod and release him from the hug *GGGGRRRROOOOWWWWLLLLL* his eyes go big and looks at Leeteuk then every one starts laughing "let's go get some food"
 
Eunhyuks pov:
 
It's been three weeks since my aunt died me and Donghae have been growing closer, Heechul seems to suspect something with us and Wook doesn't think anything of it other than a friend, out of all of us me and Wookie are the closet even though he is a little younger then us he's super smart.
I look at my phone and sigh "one month until summer...where are you going to stay Hyuk?" I walk out of the dance room and start to walk to my dorm, I go to the dance room every day at 3:00 and stay until 4:01 some times 3:55 and every day I can't help but think that some one is watching me.
Siwon still bullies me but thanks to Donghae it's not as much every day Donghae will wait for me outside of the dance room to walk me back but today I told him to study 'well better get back to the dorm' I walk out of the building and start walking when some one slams me up against a tree "long time no hit" I look up and see no other (AN/ haha see what I did there? XP) than Swion ready to hit before I can think his fist hits me in the nose then again in the lip then once more in the stomach
"oofh" with that I fall to the ground spitting the blood from my lip out "now if you would stop avoiding me it would hurt less" he kicks me in the stomach then walks...no struts off. 
I go back to my dorm and pull up my hood then open the door knowing Wookie is back by now I walk right to the bathroom trying to avoid Heechul "Stop." I stop just as I was going to step in the bathroom "yes Heechul Noona?" even tho my back is to him I still can tell he's glaring at me "Turn" I try to ignore him and walk in the bathroom but no luck with that "Now Hyuk." I slowly turn around and they all gasp I didn't even know Hyung Yesung and Shindong where here "HYUK! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Wookie jumps up looking at my face Shindong drops the chicken he was eating and stands up looking at my face too "oh um I fell" I say lying "and what landed on a bolder?" Heechul asks walking over to me "*tsk tsk* your pretty face is all blody now" just as he says that he touches my lip I winch at the pain and let out a quiet yelp "Eunhyk?" I spin around hearing Dongaes voice "yeah?" he gasps then rushes over to me "ohmygosh what happened?!?" he looks at my face then at the others for a answer "he 'Fell'" Heechul says with quotations on 'Fell' he looks at me then says "and what hit a bolder?" he drags me to the bathroom "let's get you cleaned up" when we get in he closes the door behind him and sits me on the toilet.
He grabs a wash cloth and starts cleaning up my face "ouch" I winch at the pain when he gets to my lip I look up at him and see a worried look in his eyes "was it Siwon?" he asks and all I do is nod he sighs and looks at my shirt I look at what he's looking at and theres blood stains on it he looks up at me then walks out a moment later he returns with a shirt and pants "get changed and give me the shirt. 
I pull off my shirt and his eyes go wide I look down and theres a big bruise on my side from when Siwon kicked me.
 
(AN: sorry for not updating all weekend I was bussy...but I'm back now and because I was gone all weekend I have this long chapter for you and two others! Also have you guys listend to the band Nu'est? I found them last night and I fell in love with them and tere song Face. Go check them out when waiting for my updates)