Not so happy birthday

Boarding School Troubles

 

Authors pov:
 
Yesungs car came to a stop with a screech he jumped out and ran into the hospital. He quickly walked up to the desk and asked "excuses me" the older lady looked up and said "yes?" "Is Reyowook here?" she pushed up her glasses that had a chain going around the back of her head "hes in surgery right now. You can wait in there" he nodded and walked to the waiting room where a girl around 14 with blond hair pulled into a high pony tail with a blue bow keeping her bangs back, she was in a blue school uniform with a black and blue bag next to her, she sat with her leg going up and down at a fast pace she was biting on her thumb nail. Yesung sat next to her. He looked at her and said "are you ok?" she jumped and looked at him with big green brown eyes "ye- no I'm not" she had a bit of an american accent he turned to face her and said "what's wrong?" she stopped her leg from moving and put her hand on her leg "I just saw the most horrifying thing" he nodded "if you don't mind me asking. What was it?" He looked at him and said "a boy on a bike was hit by a car. Both of them went flying and hit the concert. I don't know ether of them except one of themes name is Ryeowook" his eyes went wide and said "you where the one who called me about Wookie?" he looked at him and said "that was you?" he nods and says "thank you" she looked at him confused and said "for...?" "calling an ambulance and getting him here hopefully in time" she nods and says "how do you know him?" he looks at her and she smacks her hand to "oh I'm sorry that's personal" he laughs and says "its fine. And I'm dating him"  she looked at him with wide eyes he laughed again and said holding out a hand "I'm Yesung" she takes the hand and shakes it "Rhona" he nods and just then Heechul. Donghae. Eunhyuk. Henry. Hangeng came bursting in making the girl jump and yelp in surprise sinking down into her seat "WHAT HAPPEND?!?" Heechul yells and Yesung "he got hit by a car. Right?" he asks looking to the girl she looked up slightly and nodes "yes.." she says in almost a whisper "why are you asking her?" Donghae asks "she saw it happen" "YOU WERNT EVEN WITH THE BOY?!?" Heechul yells again making the girl jump and sink lower into her seat "umm well..no" he says Heechul then lunges foreword at him but was pulled back by Hangeng "not now Chullie his yebiyo is injured right now" Heechul nods and sits down with every one els when Key came marching in with Leeteuk and three others behind him Leeteuk looked up at Heechul and Hangengs  hands that where linked together he was about to walk out when the nurse came in and said "Mr. Chois friends and family can see him now" Key came up to her and said "where is he?" "fallow me" she started walking Key and the three others started walking with him Leeteuk turned to fallow when Yesung grabbed his wrist "rant you staying here?" Leeteuk looked back at Yesung then at Heechul "text me when Wookie wakes" Leeteuk shook his hand of and jogged to catch up with the younger looking boy that waited for him "some birthday" he mutters under his breath.
Yesung sat next to the girl again and said "what was that about? Normally he's the Umma type and is freaking out you where the only one who could calm him Noona" Heechul looks down and says "maybe he knows this Choi guy" 
 
Leeteuks pov:
 
"rant you staying?" Yesung asks holding my wrist I look back at him then at Heechul "text me when Wookie wakes" I say shaking his hand off and marching tords Keys friend we walk in silence and when we got to the door Key and his friends came out "he wants to see you Leeteuk" I nod and walk in and go up to his bed "Siwon?" he opens his eyes and they go wide "you've been crying again" I wipe my eyes I haddent even notes I was crying "it's nothing" he sits up slowly and says "was it him the guy who left you?" I sit down and nod my head "yeah..." he pulled me into a hug and said "I told you not to let him bother you" I chuckled and said "no you said 'it's his loss'" he pulled away and said "smart a**" I chuckle and he gasps "what? Are you hurt?" I ask looking at him "I didn't get you any thing for your birthday" I sigh then say "you don't have to do that" "no I want to! When can I get out of here?" he starts struggling to get up but I stop him "you just went through a windshield Siwon you lost allot of blood" he shakes his head and says "I'm fine im breathing arnt I?" I sigh and say "please rest. I don't want to lose you like I lost Chullie" I look down and he ruffles my hair "ok if it means that much to you" he hugged me then my phone started ringing "ughhh.." "hello?" I say answering "wha- n- I- yesu- ho- SHUT UP AND LISTIN" I haller at Yesung who is franticly ranting "if you do not calm the hell down he won't wake up. I'm coming now what room are you in? Ok I'm coming" I sigh and give Siwon a 'sorry' look and say "I need to go my friend needs me" he smiles and says "ok come back when you can" he leans in and kisses my head and says "don't let that guy get to you ok?" I nod and say "thanks. You can get my number from Key" I walk out go to room 233 witch was down the hall because Siwon was in 229. 
I walk in and see Yesung sniffling by Reyowooks little body lying in the bed I walk up to Yesung and put a hand on his shoulder "Sung?" he looks up at me and says "he...won't...wake" I sigh and say "he lost allot of blood he may not for a while" 
 
(AN: oh my gosh!Reyowook is in a coma :o  what do you guys think will happen to him? Comment and tell me what you think!)