new home

Boarding School Troubles

Donghaes pov:

the next morning I got up early and went online to look at cheap houses "find anything?" Eunhyuk asks from behind me "nope. Everything is ether to big or to small" "what about that one?" he asks pointing to a picture of a house out in the middle of no where "fore bedroom three bath with 300 acours" he says reading the bottom of the picture "it's 30 minuets from Seoul and is only $20000" "ok we can look at it"
We drove down to the house to look at it.
When we got there there was an older man around 70 was whereing a white kimono was standing on the porch.
I stopped the car and got out with Hyuk and walked up to him "you the young man I spoke to on the phone?" "yes sir" I said bowing "well come on then i show you around. You can see if you like it"
He showed us around the place showed us every room witch were surprisingly empty.
"I'll let you think it over" he walked out of the room and into the kitchen "would you boys like some tea?" he asks walking away "yes please" we both say.
Hyuk looks at me when the older man is out of the room "well? What do you think?" I ask "Hae it's just what we were looking for. It's a way from town so we can have peace. But it's close enuf to where we can go back any time we want" I nod and say "then well take it. I'll go back and get every thing from the old house and we can move in" the elder man came back in with our tea and says "so you boys like it?" "yes sir if you don't mind me asking. When can we move In?" he sits down with his cane and says "well I'll be leaving soon. So tomorrow or today witch ever you would like. My daughter will be here at 5 to pick up the check"
After drinking our tea we left to get every thing we need to move in.
We get back with our bags at around 5:03 when we get there we see a woman around 38 walk into the house. We get to the door and knock a moment later she opens the door "yes?" "mam I'm here to buy the house" she opens the door all the way "oh ok. Well I'm sorry for the mess no ones Ben in this house in three weeks" "mam?" I ask confused "oh my father passed away three weeks ago. No ones come in other than the movers since" i look at Hyuk and he looks as if he had seen a ghost "Hyuk you ok?" I ask In a hushed tone he nods his head and moves closer to me a bit.
"well I assume you know the price of the house yes?" "yes mam" I say handing her the check "well I guess if you want to you can move in now" "thank you" I say walking with her to the door She walks out and gets into her car and drives off

(AN:soo another super short chapter......im sorry about this i will post a nother chapter TODAY because its soooo short ok? it might be up late /or early depending on where you are/ because my moms old friend is coming today and shes bringing her twin boys /who are like 7 or 8/ and im going to have to intertain tell i go to Korean class....so ill try super hard to update as soon as i can. no promeses that the next one will be long ill try though.

there new house!

outside

 kitchen

 livingroom (the walls are cream in the FF not pink)

 bedroom

 bathroom

attic (cool hu?)

 the small basement

thats there new house!! whoohoo! oh Hello to my new subs! thank you for reading! hope you like it~ This updates song: SMTown winter album. i know that i normaly do just one song but i have been listing to this CD all week and  i loveeeee it so much i dont know why im already listing to christmas music but i am sooo yay! also i have been watching SNSDs holiday special guess im just into the christmas mood this year (my mom and dad might be getting me SPY CD for my b-day!) im thinking of ether getting the SMTown winter poaster or album..... witch one sould i get? comment and tell me what you think! ~SJG)