Unexpected Guest

Boarding School Troubles

-5 days later-

Zhou mis pov:

*knock Knock knock knock knock knock knock....KNOCKKKK*
"I'm coming.... I'm coming!"
I walked down the big stairs to the front door and swung the large door open "yes. Can I help you sir?" there was a skinny guy with a round face small eyes standing at the door. He was wearing black skinny jeans a white shirt with a half jacket "oh I'm looking for Eunhyuk" he said with a Chinese American accent
"oh ok come in" I led him the door and started Lead him to the living room I peaked back at him and saw he was looking at me I smiled and he looked away fast I smirked a little and said "wait here" as we interred the room I left him there and went into the ball room where Eunhyuk was practicing his dancing with Donghae. I knocked on the door twice then steeped in "Mr.Hyuk you have a guest" he looked a little shocked but nodded and fallowed me out.

Henrys pov:

I took a cab to Eunhyuks cosines house after my plain landed
*knock knock* I waited a minuet before a blond guy opened the door "yes?" it took me a moment to notes it was Leeteuk "Leeteuk?" he looked a bit shocked but said "Henry. Henry Lau right?" I nodded and asked "Is Eunhyuk here?" "no he's staying with a friend for the summer" he handed me a paper and said "this is the address" I bowed then left back to the taxi.
'wow' I walked up to the door and knocked *knock Knock knock knock knock knock knock....KNOCKKKK* I herd a person yell "I'm Coming!" the door swung open and there stood a guy in a black suet with black hair and a thin long face looking at me with brown eyes that were sparkling "yes. Can I help you sir?" he asked with what sounded like a Chinese accent "oh I'm looking for Eunhyuk" "oh ok come In" he led me In and started walking me to a room I watched him when I saw him peek back at me I looked away hoping he wouldn't see me looking I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eye "wait here" he said pointing to the room I walked in and sat on the white couch to wait as for my old friend.
The door opened and the chinese looking guy walked in then stepped to the side I stood up and turned around to see Eunhyuk standing behind some guy with black hair in sweets and a black tank top "Eunhyuk?" I ask trying to see his face "H...Henry?" he steps out from behind the guy to get a better look "yeah" he looked shocked but a smile appeared on his face and he ran up an hugged me "How are you??" I looked up and saw the guy he was with looking at me like he was going to kill me "I'm fine uh Eunhyuk" he lets go and looks at what I'm looking at "oh this is Donghae. Donghae this is my Friend from England he's the only one who would stand up for me" he ruffled my hair "only because i was being picked on too" I looked up at Donghae and he's chuckling "it's nice to meet you Henry" "you too" Eunhyuk looks at me and asks "where are you staying now?" I look down an blush a little "uh well I'm going to look at a place tomorrow" I look up and smile shyly then Donghae says "you can stay here tell you find a place of you want" I look at him a little shocked that he would take in a complete stranger "any friend of Hyuks is a friend of mine" i look at Eunhyuk and he just smile his gummy smile "thank you" I say smiling "you have a cool boyfriend Hyuk" I say hugging him "h...he's j....just a f...friend" I let go and see he's blushing "shore he is" I say with a smirk witch makes him blush more.
 

(AN: FINALY ITS ZHOURY TIME! i ship these two so much the only thing i ship more than them is my sister and her boyfriend. i know it sounds odd but there just so FLUFFY!!! i love them to deth!~ any ways~ tell me in the comments what you think! and if any of you just want to chat to get to know me a bit post on my wall and i will message you~ also have you listened to CRAYON? its stuck in my head.....go check it out!

~SJG)