Please wake up...

Boarding School Troubles

 

Leeteuks pov:
 
I sat out side the room when Heechul Hangeng and Shindong came out "where were you Hyung?" Shindong ask sitting next to me "a friend got into a ascendent" he nods and looks up at Heechul I look up and see he's watching me "do I have some thing on my face?" I snapped at him he shook his head and I say snapping again getting angry "then you have nothing to stare at any more" I turn away when my phone buzzed I looked at it to see a number I didn't know "what?" I snap at the innocent person "Leeteuk?" the guy said "are you okay?" my eyes widened and I said "OMO Won I didn't mean to snap at you like that" he laughed and said "its ok. It was him hu?" I feel my self blush at his laugh then I freeze "how did you know?" he chuckled and said "a little frog told me you where yelling at a very girly looking boy" I look behind me at Heechul who is still watching me "hold on" I say standing up shoving past Heechul and down to where I saw the frog boy sitting "I found your messenger" he laughed and said "guess what" "what?" I ask stopping when I know I'm out sight from that diva boy "my injures wernt as bad as the kid I ran into so I can get out of this smelly place  tomorrow" I stop and say "wait you hit a boy on a bike?" "I don't know if it was a boy the last thing I remember was a bike flying in the air" I sigh and say "oh look I need to go the boy you hit won't wake up and his boy friend is upset about it" he went silent then said "I'm so sorry I didn't know he was your friend" "it's fine" I hang up and walk back to the room. Ignoring Heechul sitting out side I walked in "how is he?" I ask "he's been like this for 5 hours...he won't wake up" I sigh and sit next to the boy he had wires connected every where his heart monitor was beating at a steady speed. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted Into sleep.
 
"Teuk...Leeteuk" I woke up to some one shaking me "yes?" I opened my eyes to see Hangeng standing over me "what do you want?" I pushed his hand off me and he looked over and Yesung who was sniffling again "I don't know what to do he won't stop" I look around to see the rooms empty "where is every one?" "getting food" he says walking to sit down I get up and walk up to Yesung who was sitting next to Wookie "sung" he looks up at me and says "10 hours Hyung" I look at the chart next to the bed to read how much blood he lost '2 quarts. The blood was donated back to him....' "he should be awake already" "you think I don't know that?!" Yesung shouts at me sobbing into the younger boys chest "please -sob- please -sob- wake -sob- up I -sob- n...need you -sob- sardangehae Wook-ah" 
 
(AN: aigoo~ poor Yesung having to see Wook-ah like that... Tell me what you all think in the comments! Hello to my new subs I hope you like the story even though its a bit sad right now... ~SJG)