The Meeting.

Boarding School Troubles

Eunhyuks pov:

 

My name is Eunhuk I was shipped off to this school by my aunt who couldn't handle me any more.
 
She said something about living in a all boy school that my cousin Leeteuk went too, so here I am back in Korea. 
 
Probably going to be the nerd and bully's target for the next two years. 
I stepped out of the black car my aunt had sent. I look up at the tall building standing in front of me.
It was at least three story's high, I sigh thinking about how different things will be from England.
'SM university'
I grabbed my bags from the car and dug in my pocket for a peace of paper that had my dorm number on it.   
I pushed up my glasses examining the paper '399 how do I get there?' I thought to my self looking around for someone to help me it's sunday and most of the students went home to their mansions or to the beach.
 
I spotted some one sitting under a tree reading, I walk up to him 'maybe he can help me out' "excuse me" he looks up at me with big brown eyes, he has orang shaggy hair and a round face.
 
" yes?" he asks me pulling his headphones out of his ears "can you help me find room 399?" his face lit up like some one was giving him a free cookie "you must be the new kid" he said standing to his feet "I'm Ryowook but you can call me Wookie" he said holding out a hand " hi wookie I'm Eunhuk" I say shaking his hand "I'm your new room mate" he said with a big smile "you'll be sharing a room with me and heechul" he started walking to the building and I followed. 
He was asking me all the questions as we were walking until he got to a room with the numbers '399' on the door.
He opened it and there was a bunk bed an a single bed with three dressers and a tv. 
 
"that's your bed" he said pointing to the bottom bunk "ok" I said "well I'm going to go find Heechul you can start unpacking" he said as he walked out the door. 
 
'well he's nice' I started unpacking my things when I was done moving into my new room I plopped on my bed and closed my eyes slowly fading into sleep.
 
I heard the door open and some one, no two people, talking "Wook you brought a dead room mate" just as I heard that some thing pokes me. "ouch!" I yelled jolting up and smacking my head on the top bunk forgetting I was on bottom "ouch.." I grabbed my head and turned to look at who poked me with....a stick? "I'm Heechul" he said acting like he didn't poke me with that extremely sharp stick. "Eunhuk" I say, rubbing my head.
I looked at Heechul; he was a little taller then me with a face like a girl he had black medium shaggy hair, if it were any longer I would have thought he were a girl.
"so where you from?" he asked, sitting on his bed crossing his legs like a girl. "England" I say, turning to face him. "oh iv been there" Wookie said, taking a seat on the floor.
We sat talking for a long time then Wookies stomach growled letting us know it's time for lunch "come on lets get something to eat" Heechul said standing to his feet we walked out the door and down to the cafeteria.
 
It was bigger than any cafeteria I had seen it had much better food too.
Lobster, sushi, caviare, beef, and some other food I can't pronounce I went strait to the ramen.
after getting our food we went and sat down to eat.
Then two boys walked up to our table the one on the left had black short hair and light brown eyes he was slim but not at slim as Heechul. He sat next to Wookie and to my shock Wookie said "Yesungieee" and hugged him like it was the last time he would hug some one.
The other one had short dirty blond hair with dark blue brown eyes he was a big heaver then the other boy "Hey Shin" Hechul said as he sat in-between me and Heechul. 
Then all the boys looked at me even though I was looking at my Ramen I could tell they were staring. 
I pushed my glasses up and looked up at them "hi I'm Eunhuk" I said smiling at them then looking back down at my ramen "he's our new room mate" Heechul said " I'm shindong" the guy next to me said "I'm Yesung" the guy Wookie was clinging to said.
They sat watching me until I was done eating when I was I got up and started walking to throw my trash away 'i wander what Tuke is doing today, maybe he will come and visit me...' *CRASH*
I fell to the floor catching my self with my hands, my tray of ramen Juice spilt on the person in front of me "WHAT THE HE'LL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?! WATCH WERE YOUR GOING NERD! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY $50,000, OUTFIT!" I look up to see what this guy was yelling about. My ramen had landed on his white polo white skinny jeans and on his white shoes.
"I....I'm....s..so....sor...sorry" I stuttered the words out "you must be new and since you are new" he leaned closer and grabbed the collars of my shirt "I'll let you of the hook...this time" he let go and sort-of shoved me away, then stormed off.
 
(AN: hello every one! So this is my first chapter and I'm going to say sorry now for spelling errors and all that so. SORRY . But I hope you all like it please tell me what you think. Untell next time!
~SJG)