47 - Beach. Again.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, princess." you frowned at the intruder of your sleep. "Go away.." you muttered. he chuckled and started tickling you. 

"Okay! Stop it Myung.. Sunggyu oppa!!" you grinned and hugged him tight. he chuckled and patted your back. "I'm glad you're back!" he nodded and kissed your forehead. "Yea, I'm glad, too."

you smiled and hugged him again. it's been a week since you visited the doctor, and it means you only have one week left.

"Oppa.."

"Hm?"

"Can we go to the beach?" Sunggyu nodded. "When do you.."

"Now." Myungsoo who just got out of the bathroom raised his eyebrows. "Now?" you nodded and smiled.

"Why do you suddenly.."

"You said we have to ask permission to Sunggyu oppa. I'm asking permission because I want to go now. And besides, we've just finished our exams." you childishly answered. Sunggyu chuckled and turned to Myungsoo. "I didn't know you married a child." you pouted and slapped his arms.

"See?" Myungsoo shook his head and sat down in front of you and Sunggyu.

"What do you want to do there, then?" you smiled and shook your head. "Just.. stay there."

Sunggyu patted your head. "Okay then. If Myungsoo wants to go, then go."

"Oppa, that includes you. And the rest of Infinite oppas." Sunggyu nodded and fished out his phone. "I'm gonna call them, then. Pack up!" Myungsoo chuckled as he grabbed his phone. He had 3 rooms reserved. You stood up and grabbed your bags and started packing.

 

After packing up, you and Myungsoo went to the grocery to buy some snacks. "Thank you." you hugged Myungsoo from the back as you were standing in line at the cashier. He chuckled and held your hand. "I love you too." you giggled and slapped his stomach lightly.

Sunggyu called you and told you that he'll be riding with the boys. After more than an hour, you arrived at the hotel.

"Sungmi-ah! Hurry up, hyungs are already at the beach."

"O-okay!" you clutched on your chest as you slid down on the floor. *not now please..* you closed your eyes and tried breathing normally.

Myungsoo knocked on the bathroom door and called out for you. "Is there something wrong? Are you okay?"

You nodded but realized that he can't see you. "I'm f-fine. I'll be out."

You steadied yourself and looked at the mirror. You breathed hard and fixed yourself up.

"I'm done!" you smiled at Myungsoo who was looking at you worriedly. "Are you okay?" you nodded and cupped his face. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter