16 - Cold.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was weird. Of course, Myungsoo avoided you as much as possible. You wanted to talk to him about it, but you were afraid that he'll ignore you or that you're going to hurt him. 

"Are you okay? You seem.. lost?" Jaein asked as she packed her lunch away. you sighed and shook your head. she just nodded and looked at you. "Just remember, I'll always be here.." you smiled and hugged her. "Thanks.."

 

The two of you went back to the classroom. You both got seated, then Myungsoo entered the classroom. You looked at him and smiled, but he just looked away and sat to the other side of the room. You frowned. It was harder than you thought.

You never interacted with him for the whole day. And it bothered you a lot.

Okay. You liked Myungsoo ever since you saw him at the school. You were beyond ecstatic when he ran inside that room and talked to you. You almost felt like dying. But you weren't ready for a commitment. You were afraid of relationships.

You looked at him. He doesn't have that glow he usually has. He wasn't smiling, and you know you've hurt him.

After classes, you waited for him outside, but to your dismay, you didn't saw him.

 

You went straight home and changed your clothes. Sunggyu was still in the office, so you quickly went to your job.

Your shift ended earlier than you thought and went home. "You're early today! Finished tutoring?"

"Huh? Oh yea." you smiled at Sunggyu. "We have practice tonight, you want to come?" you shook your head and smiled. "I'm too tired, I guess I'll pass." Sunggyu frowned a bit, but smiled at you. "Okay then, don't wait up for me!" you nodded and waved at him.

 

~~~

 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo..." Sunggyu called him in a serious tone. Myungsoo gulped and walked towards Sunggyu slowly.

"H-hyung.. I'm..." Sunggyu slung his arms over Myungsoo and ruffled his hair. "Traitor! I can't believe you have the hots for my sister!" Sunggyu groaned and laughed, leaving the rest of the members dumbfounded.

"Aish hyung! It took me 2 hours to style that!" Myungsoo pouted as he fixed his hair. "What's going on?" Woohyun asked as he place the food they bought at the table.

"Myungsoo and... Sungmi?" Sungyeol asked wide-eyed. Sunggyu smirked. "I caught a man named Mr. Kim Myungsoo kissing my beloved sister Kim Sungmi. Who would've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter