Finding him

My roomate is a GIRL?!

It was the weekend and Changjo suggested that you should spend this weekend finding your brother. Your family had asked the orphanage that they abandoned him at and they said he was adopted buy a Kim family. And the orphange didn't remember what their full name is. (A/N: Yes, your parents abandoned your brother. The reason and the whole situation will be revealed later.) And since Teen Top and 100% were close. Changjo decided to ask Minwoo to let him search through the students list. Minwoo just allowed him without asking or hestitation. Now you were in Minwoo's office with Changjo.

"AHH! How come there are so many people with the surname Kim?" Changjo whined.

"Eh? You're the one who come up with this idea. Well, let's just go through them one by one." you responsed and start to search through all the files.

"Arasso. Fighting!" Changjo said and pumped his fist into the air which caused you to giggle at his cuteness.

"Kim Jonghyun." you muttured and read his information. He was a freshman. Nah. It can't be him. My brother should be a senior now. You shook your head and move to the next file.

"Hey. This guy here is a senior with the surname Kim." Changjo said and showed me the file.

"Another Kim Jonghyun?" you murmured out.

"Mwoh? You found a Kim Jonghyun before?" Changjo asked.

"Yeah."

"Wow. My name is very popular." he smirked.

"Yeah. But YOU are not popular." you teased and stuck your tounge out at him.

"Whatever. I think we should find more detail about this guy." Changjo rolled his eyes and said.

Then you and  Changjo headed to find more detail about this guy. You were arranging the files back while Changjo opened the door to leave.

"Oh. Chunji hyung." Changjo said. You quickly turned your attention to the door.

"Oh, hey Changjo. What are you two doing here? And where's Minwoo hyung?" Changjo didn't know how to answer, so he just looked at you in sign of telling you to answer.

"N-Nothing. We were just looking for Minwoo sunbae too." you stuttered.

"And why is that?" Chunji asked again.

"Why would you care?" you got annoyed at his question and raised your voice at him, then stormed out of the room.

Changjo awkwardly stood there. "Erm. I'm going with her." he told Chunji, but Chunji grabbed his arm before he could leave.

"Why are you here, really? I know you're not looking for Minwoo hyung."

"I know you are not looking for him too." Changjo smirked.

"Just answer my question." Chunji said seriously.

"Sorry. I don't have the rights to tell you, hyung. It's up to her if she want to tell you or not. I'm leaving now." Changjo said and left. Chunji finally let go of him.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I was walking to my room and I heard some noises at Minwoo hyung's office. So, I went to take a peek and I saw Changjo and ------ were chatting, giggling and checking on some files. What are they doing? I saw Changjo is approaching the door. I was about to leave but too late, Changjo caught me.

"Oh, hey Changjo. What are you doing here? And where's Minwoo hyung?" I asked awkwardly. Actually, Minwoo hyung was just an excuse because I don't want them to know that I'm eavesdroping on them even though I didn't hear anything. I saw Changjo turned to look at ------.

"N-Nothing. We were just looking for Minwoo sunbae too." she stuttered.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Why would you care?" she suddenly raised her voice at me. Eh? What the hell? But she's right, anyway. Why would I care? Oh, well. I'm just curious.

"Erm. I'm going with her." Changjo said which grabbed my attention. So, I quickly grabbed his arm before he could leave.

"Why are you here, really? I know you're not looking for Minwoo hyung." I asked without facing him.

"I know you are not looking for him too." I could see his smirk from the corner of my eye.

"Just answer my question." I said seriously.

"Sorry. I don't have the rights to tell you, hyung. It's up to her if she want to tell you or not. I'm leaving now." Changjo said and left. He's right. But she'll never tell me. Whatever. I don't care anymore. It's none of my business anyway.

 

No one's P.O.V

Changjo ran to catch up with you.

"Why don't you tell him? And why did you just got mad so suddenly?" Changjo asked.

"I don't know. But why would he be curious about this anyway? He never care before."

"Maybe he start to open up to you now? Isn't that a good thing?" Changjo stated.

You sighed. "I just don't understand this guy. But still, I don't wanna tell him about this. It's a personal problem"

"But Chunji hyung is really trustworthy, you know."

"Stop it! I'm not going to tell him no matter what." you said and stormed away. Changjo ran after you, again.

You and Changjo continue to search for that Kim Jonghyun and the result turned out that he's not the one. So, you decided to stop searching for today.

You went back to your room. As you entered, Chunji was already there. He just took a glance at you and went back to solving his puzzle. You two ignore each other for the whole day. I guess he was mad at me for raising my voice at him. But that's good too. Because there's no one who'll order me around anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this update, maybe I'm not gonna update for a very long while. I'm not sure, it depends. But I'm kind of want to stop writing fanfic for a while. Sorry about this. But I'm not gonna leave here. I'll be back later. And the reason is, this is a story. So, I have to write it in past simple. And in my English writing, I accidentally write in past simple while I'm not even suppose to. The writing in my English class this term is more strict and harder. So, I don't wanna make a lot of mistakes. I hope you understand and be patient and wait for me. Hope that you won't unsubscribe. Thank you. :)

 

Here are some gifs to make up for you ^^

Chunjoe <3

 

Caprick

 

Chunji's shooting you (I know this is an old gif, but I really love Chunji in this one. >///<)

 

Changji xD

 

hehe. That's all. ^^ And the gifs aren't mine. Credit to the owners.