How it all started

My roomate is a GIRL?!

Your P.O.V

You were watching TV at home and your phone rang.

"Yoebseyo?" you answered.

"Hello. Are you Miss Kim ------?" the other line asked.

"Neh. That's me."

"Please come to the hospital right now. Your parents just got into an accident. They're in an emergency room."

After hearing that, you were really shocked. You dropped your phone and ran straight to the hospital.

---

 

You were crying and waiting impatiently in front of the emergency room. After a while, the doctor finally came out. You ran to him.

"How are they?" you asked.

"I'm really sorry. But we can't save your father and your mother is at her last breathe. You can visit her now." he said and walked away. You cried harder and went inside.

"Umma!!" you ran to her.

"Where's you dad?" she asked weakly.

"He-he's dead." you choked on your words and your mom started to cry too.

"Dont cry ------ ah~ You must live happily. We've found some information about your brother. You have to go to live with him. And tell him we're sorry. You can ask for your uncle's help. I'm sorry that I can't stay by your side any longer."

"Don't say that, umma."

"Take care ------ ah~ I love-"

BEEP~ The sound of the machine which meant that her heart stop beating.

"UMMA?? UMMA!!" you cired harder and then the doctor came to cover the white cloth over her and took her out of the emergency room.

---

 

After their funeral ended, you went to your parents room to search for the information of your brother. It is said that he's currently studying at TOP all boys high school.

"Mwoh? Then how am I suppose to find him? I don't even know how he look like. Umma just told me that he has a scar on his right knee and she left him a necklace." you murmured and sighed.

Then you packed your clothes and some money that your parents left and travel to Seoul.

"Seoul, here I come!"

When you arrived at Seoul, your uncle went to pick you up at the airport. He knew what happened and let you stay with him while you're in Seoul. You thanked him and went to your new room.

You were thinking of how to find your brother and idea popped into your mind, "It's an all boys school, so it means no girls are allowed. How about I disguise as a boy to study there and search for my brother? Ah!! Briliant!! My uncle's friend is a teacher there, so he might be able to help me." you grinned and went to tell your uncle.

He was completely disagree with you at first. But you kept on begging him and tell him that he's your only family member left. In the end, he agreed.

You cut your hair and went to register for the new school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been busy with school. Now I'm having a holiday till Wednesday, I'll try to update as much as I can. :)