Ljoe, the skinship devil

My roomate is a GIRL?!

You grew closer to TEEN TOP day by day. It was weekend and you woke up without any sight of Chunji. He's the type that usually stay in his room. I wonder where he go. You thought. You took a bath, got dressed and went out of your room only to bumped into someone.

"Jeoseonghamnida!" you said and looked up to see Ljoe.

"It's okay. Did you see the guys?" he flashed a smiled and asked.

"Ani. I've just woke up." you answered.

"Oh. I guess they go to visit their family again. I'm going to be lonely again. But, hey! I have you now." Ljoe said, brightened up. You smiled back.

"But why don't you go to visit your family too?" you asked.

"They're in America." Ljoe replied.

"Oh."

"How about you?" he questioned back.

"M-my parents are dead." you choked on your words.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." Ljoe said and hug you in comforting. Your heart skipped a beat.

"So, have you eaten yet? If not, let's go eat together. I'm hungry." Ljoe said as he touched his tummy.

"Arasso. Kaja." you said and Ljoe slung his arm over your shoulder. You felt a little uncomfortable with the skinship, but you tried to keep calm, afraid that he'd found out that you're a girl.

The two of you went to the cafeteria and there's a long queue.

"Wow. I guess we woke up late and most people would have finished their breakfast already." you murmured.

"Whatever. Ppali ppali! I'm hungry." Ljoe said and lightly pushed you to one of the queue.

After quite some time, it's almost your turn.

"Aish! What took them so long, I'm really hungry." Ljoe whined as he put both of his hand on your shoulder and leaned his head against your back. Once again, he made you felt uneasy.

"Umm... Don't worry. We're almost there." you said, a little stiff. Soon, you got your lunch and you ate together with Ljoe.

---

In the evening, you saw Changjo.

"Hey, Changjo." you waved and smiled.

"Oh, hey ------- ah. Sorry, I couldn't accompany you to search for your brother today." Changjo apologised.

"It's okay. You need some privacy too."

"Sorry that I didn't tell you earlier." Changjo looked down.

"Aish. I said it was okay."

"Thank you. You're really understanding." Changjo said and hug you in a friendly way. Changjo's hug is different from Ljoe. Ljoe's hug made your heart skip a beat, but Changjo's hug made your heart skip a beat and also made you feel warm and comfortable.

"So, how did you spend your day without me?" Changjo smirked, knowing that he's the closest to you.

"Psst. My day went well without you. I spent the whole day with Ljoe."

"Ljoe hyung?" he asked, kind of shocked.

"Yeah" you raised your brow.

"Becareful when you're with him. He really loves skinship. And I'm afraid that he would find out when he does skinship with you." Changjo warned.

"Right. He does skinship a lot with me today. I felt uneasy and want to avoid it too. But I think he wouldn't find out. He can be clueless at time."

"Uneasy? You don't like skinship? But I think you're fine when I do skinship with you."

"Ah. I-It's just that Ljoe doens't know that I'm a girl, but you do. S-so, it felt more comfortable with you." you stuttered.

"I see."

After some talk, you both parted away and went to your room.

 

Next day

You were in PE class. You had track and field test today. You were waiting for your turn with Ljoe, Ricky and Chunji. Out of the blue, Ljoe back hugged you.

"W-what are you doing?" you stuttered.

"Back hugging you. Duh. You felt so comfortable." he said as he buried his face in your back.

"S-stop it. I don't like skinship." you said, trying to release him from you.

"Ahh. Just a few more minutes, I'm sleepy."

"Then go sleep on Ricky's back." you said.

"Aniya." Ljoe whined.

"Yah, Ljoe! Didn't you hear what ------ said? He said he hated skinship." Chunji said, annoyed.

"Aish. What's wrong with that we all are guys." Ljoe said finally released you.

"Now come here. We need to warm up. It's almost our turn. And don't you dare fall asleep." Chunji ordered, like a boss.

"Aish. Arasso." Ljoe hissed and got up to warm up with Chunji.

 

After PE class ended, you approached Chunji.

"Thanks for saving me today." you said.

"Don't thank me. I'm not saving you. I'm just got annoy how you and Ljoe keep bickering and we really need to warm up."

"O-okay. Still, thank you for today." you smiled.

"Whatever." he said and walked away.

Aish. I'm really confused with this guy. Someday he's nice, someday he's mean. If he cares, why does he have to pretend like he doesn't care? Or does he really not care?