Changjo's help

My roomate is a GIRL?!

(A/N: The italic letter will be your thought.)

Lunch Break

"Kim ------! We need to talk." After the bell rang, Changjo suddenly dragged you to the rooftop.

"What is it, Changjo ssi?" you asked when you two got there.

"Tell me the real reason that you transfered here and I know that you're a girl!" he asked with a serious face.

What not again? How did he find out? Did Chunji tell him? "H-how do you know?"

"Tsk. When I touched your hand, I've already known that something's wrong. A guy's hand won't be this soft. And as I told you, I had some friends from Pledis High and I asked them to help me search for you. The result turned out then you went to an all girls school previously." he stated. Woah. This guy is really smart. He found out right after the first day I've moved in. You didn't know what to say and just kept silent and looked at the floor.

"Nothing to say now? Then tell me why are you here!" he raised his voice in the last sentence. He looks even scarier then Chunji. What should I do? Should I tell him? But that's my personal problem.

"Yah! Do you hear me?" he asked again.

"I-I came here becuase of my personal story." you said and explained him everything.

"Oh? Really? I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Eh? He's weird. Does he has a mood swing? He was just being mean a while ago.

"Hmm... maybe I can help you." he said.

"Really? But previously, you were just..."

"Sorry about that. Errr... I just thought that hmm... you went here er... because.. you want to stalk your crush or something, like in drama." he said unsmoothly as he looked away in embarassment. Cute.

"Changjo ssi, that was in drama. But this is real life." you said and chuckled.

"So, tell me about your brother. I'll help you." he grinned like a little kid. You giggled and told him how your brother look like according to what your mom had told you.

"Ok. If I find out anything, I'll report to you immediately." he said and raised his hand to his head like a soldier.

"Gomawo Changjo ssi." you said and gave him a thank you hugged. He jumped a little, because he hasn't got used to it yet. Since elementary school, TEEN TOP always attend all boys school. But then he hugged you back.

"You're welcome. Since we're friend now, you can dropped the formality with me."

"Arasso." you said and looked at your watch. "Oh wait! I have to talk to Minwoo sunbae. I gotta go now. Bye Changjo ss- I mean Changjo ah." you said and walked out but a hand grabbed your wrist.

"Why do you need to talk to him?" Changjo asked.

You sighed and answered, "Chunji know that I'm a girl too. So, he said he didn't want to share a room with me. He want me to go to L.joe's room or switch room with any of you."

"Ah. Chunji hyung is always like that. But he's actually kind and nice if you get to know him better. Maybe he isn't open to you yet. And don't move to L.joe hyung's room. He's a playboy and womanizer. If he find out that you're a girl, I swear you'll be his target. You can just switch to my room. You can trust me, you know." he said.

That's why Chunji smirked when he talked about L.joe. So, he knew it yet he still want me to switch to L.joe's room. Aish! He really has no heart, really not a gentleman, really really mean. Ugh!!

On the other hand, Chunji who was having lunch suddenly choked on his food.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" Niel patted his back and offered him a glass of water.

"Ah. I'm fine." he said and continue eating slowly and more carefully. I think I ate carefully before but why would I choke? Could it be someone saying bad things about me? But I've never had an argument with anyone, though. He shrugged the thought off and just continue eating.

Back to you and Changjo

Changjo accompanied you to meet Minwoo, the dorm manager. You two knocked the door and went in.

"Sunbaenim, I want to switch room." you said.

"Waeyo?" Minwoo asked.

"Er..Chunji and I don't really get along well, so we don't want to stay in the same room." you explained.

"Eh? Didn't you said you were playing together last night?" Minwoo asked, raising his brow.

"We just got into a small argument." you lied.

"Then make up with each other." he replied carelessly.

"But sunbaenim, I prefer to stay with Changjo."

"I'm sorry. But this is not for your preference. The room is already arranged by the principle, even though I'm the dorm manager I have no rights to change it."

"But sunbaenim-"

"No but. I'm sorry, I can't help you ------ ssi."

"Arasso." you pouted and left.

"It's okay, I'll help you to talk with Chunji hyung. Let's go or else we're gonna miss lunch." Changjo said and lead you to the cafeteria.

"Gomawo Changjo ah. But I can just solve it by myself. Jeongmal gomawo." you smiled at him.

"Aish. I said it's okay. How many times do you have to say thank you?"

"But stil-" you were cut becuase he put his finger on your lip.

"I got it. Let's go." he smiled sweetly and slung his arm around your shoulder and walked you toward TEEN TOP's table. He's really kind and nice, totally different from Chunji.

"Woah. You two seems to get along really well in just a short period of time." CAP said, amused.

"So, what? I'm just friendly like that." Changjo smirked. Chunji shot a look at you two and went back to what he's doing. You sat down beside Changjo and Niel. You had lunch and chatted with the rest of TEEN TOP except Chunji. Because he just kept silent all the time.

"Why is our oh-so-talkative-Chunji so quiet today?" L.joe asked. Everyone's attention was on him this time.

"Nothing. I'm heading to class now." he said and walked off,

"I'm done now. I'm heading to class too." you said and followed Chunji to class.

"Me three!" Changjo said and followed you two.

"Weird." L.joe said and they just continued their chat.

 

"Chunji ah!" you finally caught up with him.

"What? And who allowed you to drop the formality with me?" Chunji turned around and said. Ah. I forgot that Chunji is 180o opposite with Changjo. I can't drop the formality with him. "Meanie." you murmured.

"What?"

"Nothing." you fake a friendly smile. "Oh. I just wanna tell you that I can't change room. Minwoo hyung wouldn't allowed." you continued.

"Aish! Why do you two have to walk so fast?" Changjo caught up with you and panted.

"Why are you following us?" Chunji asked.

"Ah..Well.. ------ and I are best friend now." Changjo said as he slung an arm around your shoulder and brought you closer to him.

Does he even know that she's a girl? Chunji thought as he saw how close you two are. "Whatever, I'm going to class now. Kim ------, I'll talk to you later." Chunji said and walked away.

"Oops. Did I do anything wrong?" Changjo asked.

"No, you didn't. Let's just go to class." you smiled at him and walked to class together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------