Introducing 100%

My roomate is a GIRL?!

After class

"By the way, did you know about the extra class in our school yet? There are two different classes, Sports class and music class. It's okay if you don't want to attend both. Because it doesn't affect our score." Changjo explained as you two were walking out of class.

"I'm going to attend music class! I love music." you answered happily.

"Cool! The rest of Teen Top is in music class too." Changjo said cheerfully.

"Cool! Wait.. The rest of Teen Top? Chunji too?" you asked and Changjo nodded.

"Ah! Andwae! I'm unlucky enough to be his roomate and now I have every class with him too?" you said as you messed with your own hair.

"Don't be like that. Like I told you, hyung is nice if you got to know him better. Maybe he just hasn't opened to the real you yet. Just wait and I think he'll be open to you one day."

"I hope so. Well, let's go register for the music class." you said and grabbed his hand to who-knows-where, because you don't want to talk about this.

"Eh? Shouldn't I be the lead? I don't think you know where the class is." Changjo said.

"Uhh.. yeah." you said as you scratched the back of your head.

Changjo helped you to register and led you to the music class. On the way, he kept explaining about how awesome the class is and you made the right choice for choosing here instead of Sports class.

"Let me introduce you to everyone. Wait here." he told you to wait at the door and he went inside.

"Hyungs! We have a new member! ------- ah~ Come in!" Changjo called you in.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim ------- imnida." you said as you bowed to all of them.

"Baek percent imnida~" 7 guys said in a chorus.

"Well, you've already known me. Minwoo, the dorm manager and I'm the leader."

"I'm Rokhyun." the cute guy said with a cute giggle.

"I'm Changbum, the rapper." and then all of the 100% members started to introduce themselve one by one.

"I think you've already known us. Teen Top." Teen Top exclude Changjo and Chunji said. Chunji wasn't here yet.

"Neh." you smiled at them.

"Well, there's only two groups here. Since you've joined us, why don't you join Teen Top? So, both group will have equal members." CAP suggested.

"Cool." Ricky said.

"Okay. But why do we have to devide into groups?" you replied and asked.

"Because we'll have competition with other school every year. And the school will choose either of our groups to participate." Minwoo explained.

Your mouth formed O and you nodded in understanding.

Just then, Chunji came.

"Sorry I'm late." he said and then he saw you. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Erm.. Well..-"

"He's a new member of Teen Top." Niel cut you.

"WHAT?"

"Hyung, why are you so shocked?" Ricky asked.

"Oh. Nothing." he said as he glared you.

Changjo coughed and said, "Let's practice?"

"So, we practice by ourselves?" you questioned.

"Yes. The teacher will only come once in a while. But mostly, we practice and created the music by ourselves. The teacher will just instruct us and check our work." Minwoo explained.

"Woah! That's cool. I want to compose my own songs too." you said dreamily.

"Yep. I love composing too. By the way, what's your special skill, like singing, dancing or rapping?" L.joe asked.

"Singing, but I can dance too. It's just that I'm not really good at it." you answered.

"Oh, then Hyukjin, Jonghwan, Niel, Chunji and I will help you practice your vocal. We are the vocalists." Rokhyun said. Chunji rolled his eyes. Hmmm.... Chunji again? Why does everything I do have to relate to Chunji?

After that, everyone started to practice and Changjo taught you dancing.

"Phew. It was quite tiring today, but it was fun too." you smiled as you walk back to the dorm with Changjo.

"Yep. And you're quite good. You can catch up with us so fast."

"Thanks. I'll try my best."

"I'm going to my room now. Bye."

"Bye Changjo. Thanks a lot for today."

"You're welcome. Good night." Changjo said as he closed the door and you went to your room.

Chunji wasn't here yet. So, you just went straight to take a bath. After you've done, you came out and saw Chunji was lying on his bed. He saw you went out of the bathroom, he didn't say anything and walk pass you to the bathroom.

"Rude much." you murmured.

Then you walked to your table and did your homework. When you were doing your homework, he came out of the bathroom. He glanced at you as he used the towel to dried his hair. "We had homework, huh? Do it for me too. I'm tired. I'm going to take a rest now." he said and climbed to his bed.

"Mwo? We all practiced together! I'm tired too!." you argued back.

"I don't care. Did you already forget rule number 1 or do you want me to reveal your little secret, huh?" he smirked.

You were boiled inside and curled your hand into a fist. But you tried to calm yourself down and didn't say anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a very long while. I feel bad for let you waiting for a long time. But I'm busy too. By the way, the extra class things, I'm not so sure what to call it. English is not my first language. I hope you understand what I mean. If you know that I'm using the wrong word, please tell me and I will appreciate it. ^^ Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing. I love you all. <3

And sorry if this chapter is lame. I haven't update in a while, so my mind is kinda empty. But I'll try my best to make this story interesting. Thank you for being patience in waiting.