Happy belated birthday

My roomate is a GIRL?!

Changjo went to your room to give you a present for your birthday. But your room was locked. He went to check your favorite places, like the park, the rooftop.etc. but you were no where to be found. Then he saw Rokhyun.

"Hyung, do you know where ------ is?" Changjo asked.

"Oh, she went out with Chunji. Why?" Rokhyun said.

His face fell. "Oh... N-nothing." Changjo said and left.

Weird. Rokhyun thought.

By any chance, did Chunji hyung know that today is ------'s birthday? Hmm... I'm always late. I'll just give this to her tomorrow. He looked at the box in his hand then head back to his room.

"What's with the face? You look so down. You were just all cheerful earlier." Ricky said. Changjo sat down on his bed.

"Nothing." Changjo sighed.

"You know, you can just tell me if something happened. I'm always there for you." Ricky said.

"Thanks. But it's really nothing." he faked a smile. Mianhae, Ricky ya. I just can't tell you this.

Changjo laid down on his bed. I wonder what they were doing. Then the thought about you and Chunji were having lovey dovey moments keep coming to his mind. Aniya. It can't be. I should really make a move.

 

The next day

After class, Changjo was waiting for you outside.

"Hey, ------. Come with me." he said and lead you to an empty classroom.

"What is it, Changjo ah?" you asked.

"Umm..... F-for you." Changjo gave you the present shyly.

"For me? For what occasion?" you asked but accepted the present anyway.

"For your birthday. Sorry for late. But I just couldn't find you yesterday. Anyway, happy belated birthday." he said with a smile.

"H-how do you know?" you asked curiously.

"Oh, about that.."

~flashback~

Before you found your brother, Changjo and you went to search through the student's files almost everyday. There was once he found your file.

"Hey, look whose file is this!" Changjo held your file up.

"Yah! Give it back! The photo! It's really ugly!" you said and tried to reach for the file, but Changjo is too tall for you.

"Oh. You mean this photo?" he pointed, still held the file high. "I think it's cute." he chuckled. You blushed.

"Aish! Don't lie! High school photos are always ugly. Now give it back!"

"No." he stuck his tongue out at you. You pouted and gave up.

"So, is all the information here faked?" he asked.

"Ani. Just the school and my gender are fake since I went to an all girls high school previously." you replied.

"Oh. I see." he said and looked through your file. Her birthday is on 20th April. I must remember that. He smiled with the thought.

~end of flashback~

"Ah~ Gomawo." you beamed and opened the present. It was a necklace: http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh557/roth_angels/peachs-princess-crown-charm-necklace_zpsff0848b2.jpg

"So... do you like it?" Changjo asked.

"I love it." you grinned.

"L-let me wear it for you." Changjo said and you nodded. So, he wore the necklace for you.

"Done. It really suit you." he beamed.

"Gomawo, Changjo ah~" you smiled and hugged him. Changjo's heart skip a beat.

"Let's go to eat lunch?" you suggested and walked out, but a hand grabbed your wrist.

"W-wait." Changjo said.

"Hmm?" you turned to him.

Just say it, Changjo! Just say it.

"Hmm... Y-you go first. I-I have to bring my books to my locker first." Changjo said.

"Ah. Okay." you nodded and left. Aish! Babo Jonghyun! Why can't you say it? Why was I so nervous? Changjo thought and hit his head. Actually, he wanted to confess to you. It was just an excuse that he said he wanted to bring his books to his locker.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short chapter. I was going to make it longer, but then I think it'd be better if I devided it into two chapters.

Anyway, I just want to let you know that school has started. (I was on a small vacation earlier.) So, I might not be able to update as regularly as before. But don't worry, I won't leave this story unfinish. I'll update when I have free time. :) Hope that you'll be patient and still support this story. Thank you very much. ^^