Dinner with TEEN TOP

My roomate is a GIRL?!

Chunji went to buy something to eat but on the way, he met Ljoe and Changjo.

"Hyung, where are you going? And how's ------?" Changjo asked.

"She's awake now and I go to buy something to eat. She still doesn't seem fine, so we're going to eat in the room." Chunji explained.

"Oh.. Can we join?" Ljoe asked.

"Okay. That'll be great, I guess you both can help to cheer ------ up. But you have to go to buy food with me." Chunji said.

"Arasso." the two said in unison and follow Chunji.

After they've bought dinner, they went to your room.

"------ ah~ How are you feeling? Chunji hyung'd told us everything." Changjo said.

"I'm better now. Thanks for worrying." you faked a smile, don't want them to worry.

"Okay." Changjo replied, unsure. Then Chunji and Ljoe went to prepare the food that they bought. You went to help them.

"It's okay, ------- ah. Just go and wait with Changjo. Let us do it." Chunji said.

"But why can't I help? I'm just unhappy, not sick. And I feel better now." you said.

"Yeah, she's right. Chunji ah, you're too protective over her." Ljoe said which earned a death glare from Chunji.

"Oh. He's right, ------ ah. Just go and rest." Ljoe corrected immediately. You gave up and went to sit with Changjo. Changjo was hugging a teddy bear.

"Yah, Changjo! How old are you now? Why are you still playing with teddy bear?" you said and chuckled at his cuteness.

"Eh? I'm not playing, I'm just hugging it." he protested.

"That's the same." you said and stuck your tongue out at him.

"Psst. As if you're not childish." he teased back.

"I'm not."

"Then whose teddy bear is this?" he smirked. You kept silent. It was your teddy bear.

"See?" he teased. You lightly hit him and you both giggle together.

Chunji was watching you while preparing dinner with Ljoe. He was glad that you smiled again, however he's a little hurt that he isn't the reason why you smile.

"Jealous, huh?" Ljoe smirked. He caught Chunji staring at you and Changjo. Chunji turned to glared him.

"Yah! Why are you so mean? I'm just saying the truth." Ljoe said and pouted.

"Just shut up, grandma joe." Chunji said.

"Mwoh? Yah! I'm not a grandma!" Then the two of them start bickering out loud. You and Changjo turned your attention to them.

"You two are bickering like a couple." you said and chuckled.

"Eww.. Even if I'm a gay, I wouldn't like him either." Chunji said and made a disgusted face.

"Psst. As if I'd like you too." Ljoe rolled his eyes. You giggled at them. Thanks to them, you felt much better now.

---

"Dinner's ready. Now come and eat!" Chunji called. You and Changjo went to eat. The four of you ate and chatted happily. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door.

"Ljoe, can you go get the door?" Chunji asked.

"But it's your room."Ljoe replied back.

"Aish! You lazy !" Chunji hissed and went to get the door.

"Why is it so loud in here?" When Chunji opened the door, Ricky poked his head in.

"Oh. You're having dinner. Can I join?" Ricky asked cutely. Chunji glanced at you. Ricky is so loud, so he's afraid that Ricky'll disturb you. But you nodded to him with a smile.

"Okay." Chunji replied.

"Yay!" Ricky cheered and went to sit Changjo.

Several minutes later, there was a knock on the door again.

"Eh? Why do we have so many visitors today?" Chunji murmured as he went to get the door. It was Niel and CAP.

"Why are you eating in your room?" CAP asked.

"------ didn't feel well, so yeah." Chunji replied.

"Well, we want to call you to eat out. But since everyone's here, I'll just go buy more foods with Niel and we all eat here, okay?" CAP suggested.

"Okay, then." Chunji agreed then CAP left with Niel.

"Hyung! Don't forget to buy chicken!" Ricky shouted from his seat. Chunji shook his head at Ricky's childish behavior.

Later, CAP and Niel came back and you all ate together happily.

"AH~ I'm full now." Ricky sat as he got up and head to the door. But he was held back by Ljoe.

"Na ah. You're not going anywhere. You need to help us clean all this mess up first." Ljoe said and Ricky pouted.

You all helped each other clean up the mess, then you and Changjo went out to throw the trash away together.

"I feel a lot better now. Thanks to all of you." you said to Changjo with a smile.

"That's great. But we really didn't do anything much." Changjo replied.

"But your playfulness made me smile. hehe. And at least, I know that I still have all of you by my side. Even though, CAP, Ricky and Niel didn't really know who I am but they're still being nice to me. I felt guilt for hiding my real identity."

"Don't say that. Even though we're all are close, but you can't just tell anyone. It might be dangerous." Changjo said.

"I know."

"So, what are you going to do next? About Rokhun hyung?" Changjo asked.

"I'll be strong. Like Chunji said, I should try to talk to him and explained him everything."

"I see.. Fighting!" he said and pumped his fist to the air.

"Fighting!" you chuckled and do the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------