Chapter 25

My roomate is a GIRL?!

After waiting for hours, Ljoe hasn't come back yet. You sighed. You were sitting across Chunji. The whole room was filled with silence and it was getting cold since the sun had already set. Due to the coldness in the room, you were hugging your knee and rubbed your arms. Just then, a jacket was flying to your face. You looked to where it was from.

Chunji.

He just took a glance at you then said, "Just take it if you don't wanna be freezing to death."

Slowly, a smile appeared on your face. At least, he still cares. "But what about you?" you asked.

"I'm a guy." he muttured.

"Thanks for worried about me." you said with a sweet smile.

"I'm not worried about you. I'm just....just.... Aish. I'm so sleepy right now. Where is that Ljoe?" Chunji yawned and asked.

You just what? You thought but decided not to ask him. "I don't know too. I'm sorry." you murmured. Chunji didn't reply. The silence filled the room again. As time passed, the two of you fell asleep.

 

L.joe's P.O.V

I woke up and stretched my body. Ah~ I wonder how the talk between ------ and Chunji go. Oh, wait! The talk! ! I forgot to unlock them from that room last night. I cursed under my breath then quickly ran to that room. After I've opened the door, I saw those two were sleeping opposite one another. Should I wake them up? Hmm.... It's still early. Then something caught my eyes, Chunji's jacket was wrapped around ------'s body. Kekeke. Something's fishy here. But Chunji looked so pale. I went closer to him and felt his forehead. It was burning! I woke ------ up.

 

No one's P.O.V

"------ ah! Wake up! I think Chunji's sick." Ljoe said and shook your body.

"Huh?" you rubbed your eyes.

"I think Chunji's sick!" Ljoe repeated. You rushed to Chunji's side and felt his forehead.

"Omo! Must be because it's cold last night. Babo! Why did he give his jacket to me? I thought he was mad at me." you mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to unlock you last night." Ljoe looked down with guilt.

"It's okay, but where were you last night?"

"I went out and I forgot." he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. You did a facepalmed in your mind.

"Hmm... Now can you help me carry Chunji back to his room?"

"Arasso."

Ljoe carried Chunji back to his room.

"Ljoe, you can go to school. I'll take care of Chunji." you said. Ljoe lightly smirked.

"Arasso. I'll tell the teacher for you." Ljoe said and left.

After Ljoe left, you were panicked. You don't really know what to do. You've never taken care of a sick person before.

"What to do? Hmm.... First of all, I think I need to make his temparature go down first." you muttured then when to take a towel and wet it with cold water.

"AH! It's cold." Chunji woke up immediately.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Wh-what are you doing? What happened?" Chunji asked when he noticed that we were in our room.

"You're sick." you replied. Just then Chunji sneezed.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were cold last night? I could've give the jacket back to you." you said and he just looked away without saying anything. You sighed.

"Are you hungry? I'm going to buy something to eat." you asked.

"I'm not hungry." he said but his stomach answered differently. It growled. You chuckled.

"I'm going to buy porridge for you then since you're sick."

"I don't like porridge and I'm fine. I can just go buy it myself." Chunji said then stood up. But he felt dizzy and fell back to the bed.

"See? Now keep this on your head to make you cool down." you said then placed the towel on his forehead again.

"AH! It's cold!!" Chunji squeaked. You giggled which earned a glare from Chunji.

"You'll get used to the coldness later. I'm going out now. I'll buy some medicine for you." you said then left.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

Aish! This is so embarassing. I don't want her to see my weakness. I sighed.

I was mean to her but she's still being nice to me. Just stop it, ------. Stop being so nice to me. You're only making me falling for you deeper and deeper while I always try to deny it. I sighed once again then closed my eyes to sleep.

After a while I felt something soft and cold on my face. I opened my eyes to see ------.

"O-oh, s-sorry if I wake you up. I-I just want to check your temperature." she said then pulled her hand back. Her face was pretty close to mine.

Dugeun Dugeun

I realised that I've been staring at her face, so I faked a cough and quickly look away.

 

No one's P.O.V

You went back to the room and you saw Chunji was sleeping peacefully. You smiled at the sight then prepared the table for him. After that, you approached him. You put you hand on forehead then cheek to check his temperature. Then he quickly opened his eyes.

"O-oh, s-sorry if I wake you up. I-I just want to check your temperature." you stuttured and pulled your hand back.

He was staring at you, you can't help but felt a little awkward. Then he coughed and looked away.

"You should eat breakfast now, so that you can take medicine after you've done breakfast." you said and he nodded and got up to see that breakfast was prepared neatly on the table for him. He can't help but smile lightly at the sight. But then, the food caught his eyes.

"Aish! I said I hate porridge!" he whined.

"You have to eat porridge because you're sick." you told him.

"Ani! I'm not gonna eat." he walked back to his bed.

"Yah! Stop acting like a kid and come to eat breakfast!" you put your hand on you waist and ordered him.

Chunji blinked. "I'm not a kid!" he hissed then walked to the table. But then a sudden dizziness and headache hit him.

"Ugh! My head!" He stumbled and fell on you. But you both didn't fell to the floor because there's a wall. You were stuck in between the wall and him.

Dugeun Dugeun

"G-gwenchana?" you asked and lightly pushed him away from you. He noticed the position you were in and backed away awkwardly then nodded. Then he kept stuffing the porridge to his mouth to hide his nervousness.

"Eat slowly or you'll choked." you said and went to sit across him to eat your breakfast too. He kept on digging his food without looking at you.

---

Changjo's P.O.V

Niel and I went to visit Chunji hyung during lunch break. I opened the door to see Chunji hyung was sleeping peacefully and ----- fell asleep with her head on his bed. She was just taking care of him because they're friends, right?

"Let's not disturb them." I murmured then closed the door silently. I walked to the cafeteria but Niel hyung grabbed my wrist.

"I think Chunji hyung like ------." Niel whispered. I feel like a knife was stabbing my heart. My hyung? Like ------?

"W-what are you talking about? Chunji hyung is not a gay." I said and faked a laugh.

"I know it, Changjo. I know that ------ is a girl." Niel said and I gasped.

"How?"

"It's a long story. But first, I just want to tell you that if you like ------, you better tell her before it's too late." he said and left me me there, stunned.

"Hyung!" I came back to my sense and called him. He looked back at me. "Let's talk!" I said and lead him to the school's garden.

"How do you know that ------ is a girl?" I asked once we sit down.

"Well..."

Niel's P.O.V

~flashback~

At the camp

After Changjo piggybacked ----- back to the camp. I felt something's wrong with ------. A guy can't be this weak and Changjo seems to like ------. I know that Changjo isn't a gay. I decided to figure out what happened. I've been stalking Changjo and ------, but there's still no clear evidence yet. The next day, I overheard Ljoe and Chunji hyung's conversation about the necklace. Necklace? Didn't ----- lose his necklace? I decided to follow Chunji hyung.

"I think I should tell you my story. Let's go somewhere quiet." ------ said. Okay. Something is really suspicious here. I followed them to the forest. I was hiding behind the bush and listen to their whole conversation. I was hiding quietly but there's a fly keep disturbing me. I smacked it to death which accidentally make some noises.

"W-what was that?" ----- stuttured. I panicked.

"Maybe it's just an animal passing by." Chunji hyung said.

"O-ok." ------ replied. I sighed in relief. Now that it's confirmed that ------ is a girl, I should just leave. I thought and left.

(A/N:  You can check chapter 15 for No one's P.O.V at that moment.)

~end of flashback~

"And what makes you think that Chunji hyung and I like her?" Changjo asked.

"The way you two behave toward her. It's pretty obvious."

"B-but I'm being nice to her because she's my bestfriend." Changjo muttuered.

"You fool! You don't even know your own feeling." I said and smacked Changjo's head.

"Aish! Hyung! It hurts!" he said and rubbed his head.

"Well... I don't know too. But when I saw her with Chunji hyung, it really makes me feel uneasy." he mumbled.

"That's because you like her, pabo! You're too innocent. You'll realised by yourself sooner or later. But try to confirm your feeling and confess to her before it's too late." I patted his head and left him to think about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is a little rush, I want to finish this story before school starts. I'm on a small holiday right now. I'm having fun writing this chapter. ^^ I hope you'll enjoy it too. hehe.

 

By the way, have you watched weekly idol? Omg. These boys are so violent. xD If you haven't watched, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq0YXCNp8ls

 

Anyway, thanks for supporting my story! ^^ Please comment & subscribe. <3