Walk by...

My roomate is a GIRL?!

Chunji's P.O.V

I can't sleep because the scene of ------ and Changjo kissing keeps playing in my mind. I looked at the clock. 4:30AM. I guess I should go get some fresh air. I left my room and went to the park. I sat down on the bench. 

"Ah~ Morning breathe is really refreshing." I closed my eyes and stretched my arms.

 

After a while, my peacefulness was ruin by a voice. "Hyung, what are you doing here? Why did you let ------ leaving all alone like this?" Changjo said, sounded mad.

"Leaving? For what?" I was confused.

"Mwoh? You didn't know?"

"Know what?" I raised my brow.

"I thought she'd told you. ------ is leaving this school. She's going back to Busan." Changjo replied. I quickly got up from my seat.

"Mwoh? Waeyo?" I raised my voice at him.

"Chill down, hyung. Well, Minwoo hyung found out and he told her to leave."

"How come she didn't tell me?" I mumbled while looking down.

"She told us during dinner yesterday. She wanted to tell you too, but you were busy with your so-called practice thingy." Changjo said sarcastically. He's right. I didn't get to see her yesterday. Even today, I left my room early. Maybe she left a note for me? I thought and immediately ran to my room.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Changjo yelled.

"To my room!" I yelled back.

I entered my room, but I saw nothing. Not even a single note. I pouted. I shouldn't have expected that. I'm not even someone important to her. I'm just her roomate that used to be mean to her. I sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall. Changjo is the one that's important for her. Now that she'd gone, I should use this chance to forget her. I could live without her before, but why not now?

 

(A/N: You can listen to TEEN TOP - Walk by while reading this chapter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0aqtzNfyhI)

A few days later

No one's P.O.V

Chunji went to the music room for practising. TEEN TOP has a practise today, because after the sports competition there'll be music competition too. And this year, the school chose TEEN TOP. He had to walk pass the gym. As he walked by, some memories flashed on his mind. He stopped and turned to look inside. It made him remember when he comforted you. How he miss you and your scent. How he miss your presence around him. He sighed. I was suppose to forget her, not reminiscing our moment. He shook his head and continued his walk to the music room.

TEEN TOP decided to choose Walk by for their performance. That song was composed by you. They planned to create the choreography later with you. But now that you left, Changjo had to be in charge of choreography alone. The song is really sad and kind of remind Changjo and the guys of you a lot. He didn't want them to get all depressed, so he decided to create a cute choreography instead. Changjo showed the move to TEEN TOP.

"So, what do you think?" he asked. Everyone nodded include Chunji. He didn't care about the choreography. His mind was on you. Even though he wanted to forget you. He can't help but thinking of you all the time. This song reminded him of you a lot.

After the practise, Chunji went back to his room. He looked over to your bed. He remembered that he accidentally hug you when he was drunk. He remembered how you saw him half- and blush. He remember how you drew markers on his face. He knew that it was you. He found out later, but he decided to let it slide and just chuckled at your childish revenge. Then he went to his bed, he plugged in his earphones and listened to Walk by.

 

I’m afraid of this night spent alone, I look miserable in the moonlight

As I listened to a song, tears flowed down
Now I finally realize that you left me
Oh ma girl oh ma girl oh ma girl
I guess I really loved you, I guess I’m the only one hurting

 

He closed his eyes and laid on his bed while some hot liquid ran through his cheek.

"------ ah~ I really miss you." Chunji muttured.

 

On the other hand, you were walking in the park while listening to Walk by also.

As I walk on the street, as I walk by
I realized too late that we broke up

I should've realised my feeling earlier. At least, I would get a chance to tell him how I feel face to face even though I don't know what kind of answer I will recieve. You thought and sighed. You composed this song without any specific purpose at all, but it's funny how this song is really similar to what you feel right now.

I tried pretending nothing is wrong, pretending that breaking up is not a big deal
But in the end, again today, without you, I’m…

It's true. I try to pretend that I'll be okay without him but it's really hard and we're not even breaking up, because we've never been in a relationship. But why does it hurt so much? Why do I miss him so much? You closed your eyes while tears fell down your cheek.

I'm still going to see him at the competition, but maybe that'll be the last time I'll see him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------