Assignment

My roomate is a GIRL?!

You were having lunch with Changjo while Chunji passed by. 

"Hyung, where are you going? Why don't you have lunch with us?" Changjo offered.

"I'm just going to get some air. And it's okay, I'm not hungry." Chunji replied. Changjo nudged you to call him.

"Erm.. Chunji ssi. Your stomach will have problem if you skip meal, so come join lunch with us." you said.

"Yeah. Come on, hyung. I feel so lonely having lunch with only -------." Changjo used his aegyo.

Chunji rolled his eyes and tried to hide his smile at the adorable maknae. "Arasso."

The lunch was pretty awkward at first, but Changjo would always try to start a conversation and you tried to get along with Chunji also. Because you know that you'll be seeing him most of the time.

After quite some time, you and Chunji started to get along and he started to open up to you a little.

------

Now, you, Changjo and Chunji were doing assignment in yours and Chunji's room. You did your work and also having some fun. Today, you saw the cute and bubbly Chunji, all thanks to Changjo. The way he threw his head back laughing, the way he was telling some lame jokes, you can't help but smile at that side of him. You want to see this side of him more often. Chunji caught you staring and smiling at him, he quickly stop laughing which cause you to blush and quickly look away. I wonder how long I've been staring at him. You thought.

"Wow. We've finished early today since you guys didn't quarrel anymore." Changjo said and smirked.

"Do we look like the type who always quarreling?" you asked and lightly hit him.

"Yes, you do." Changjo said and stuck his tongue at you.

"Pssh." you rolled your eyes playfully at him and giggle together. You were stopped by Chunji's cough.

"Oh, well. It's getting late now. I need to head back to my room now. Good night, hyung. Good night, ------ ah." Changjo said and got up to leave.

"Good night, Changjo." you said and waved at him. Then Changjo was out of sight.

You turned to Chunji. "Thanks for today. I hope we can get along well in the future too." you said and smiled at him.

He nodded. "And don't forget that you're still under my rules." he said calmly, non-teasingly.

"O-okay." you answered. Weird. You thought, then went to bed.

Chunji, on the other hand, also went to bed on the top bunk. When he thought that you had already fallen asleep. He took a peek at you from above. You can't have fallen for me, right? Just don't. Because you'll only get hurt in the end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short chapter. Nothing comes to mind. But I have a lot of free time now. I'll update longer chapters later. Don't forget to subscribe and comment. Thanks to all my patient readers. ^^