Finally found him

My roomate is a GIRL?!

Chunji's P.O.V

I was looking for Chanyong hyung to hang out, but he was nowhere to be seen. So, I decided to went to his room since we all are close. As I knocked the door, there was no answer. So, I just went straight in. But there was no one in the room.

"Chanyong hyung?" I asked as I scanned the whole room and even the bathroom. But no one's there. I was about to leave, but something shining on the table caught my eyes.

"Th-the necklace??" I went closer to table and grabbed it. That's the one! The one that's the same as ------'s. B-but this room belong to both Rokhyun hyung and Chanyong hyung, so who exactly is the owner of this necklace? While I was thinking, I heard the door open. I immediately shifted my gaze to door, I saw both Rokhyun and Chanyong hyung.

"Oh, Chunji. You're looking for us? We went out to buy something." Changyong hyung said.

"Hyung, this necklace..." I said as I showed them the necklace.

"Oh, it's mine." Rokhyun hyung said as he lightly snatched the necklace away from me.

"R-really?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. It's nothing important though." Rokhyun hyung said.

"Ah. Okay. I-I'm leaving now." I said and head to the door.

"Wait, aren't you looking for us?" Chanyong hyung asked.

"It's okay. I've just remembered I have something important to do."

"Okay then." Rokhyun said, unsure.

After I've left Rokhyun & Chanyong hyung's room, I ran to find ------. I went to our room and there she was, reading a book.

"------ ah! I think I've found your brother." I told her. The book was immediately dropped from her hands.

"R-really?" she asked and I nodded.

"Wh-who is he?" she asked.

"Rokhyun hyung." I answered calmly.

"R-Rokhyun hyung? But how do you know?" she asked.

"Remember? I told you that I've seen a necklace the same to yours somewhere. And now I see it again and it's Rokhyun hyung's necklace." I told her and she nodded.

"I'm pretty close to him. But how am I suppose to tell him?" she said worriedly.

"I'll help to arrange the two of you to meet alone. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Please come with me. I-I don't really know how to start."

"Arasso."

 

No one's P.O.V

After Chunji had told you everything, you were kind of shock. But on the other hand, you were happy that it was Rokhyun, becuase he was nice to you. You decided to tell Changjo since Changjo was helping you in finding your brother too.

"Changjo ah!" you approached him.

"Oh, hey ------. What's up?" Changjo asked.

"I've found my brother." you said happily.

"Really? Who is he? Have you talked to him yet? How did you find him?" Changjo flooded you with questions.

"Hey! Ask one by one, okay?" you chuckled at his childish action.

"Aish! Just answer already! I'm so impatient." Changjo hissed cutely.

"Arasso. 1. Yes, really. 2. He is Rokhyun-"

"Rokhyun hyung? Whoa. How come we didn't notice people who are close to us? We only search on strangers." Changjo cut you.

"Yeah. And 3. I haven't talked to him yet." you said and sighed.

"Oh. It must be hard for you, right?" he asked and you nodded.

"I'll help you." he said with a bright smile.

"It's okay. Chunji had already offered to help me."

"Oh" he sounded disappointed.

"So, how did you find him?" he continued.

"Chunji. Chunji found him. He saw the necklace in Rokhyun and Chanyong sunbae's room. He asked them and Rokhyun sunbae said that it was his."

"Ah. I see. Chunji hyung helped you a lot. I think I'm no use here." he whispered the last sentence but you could hear it. You decided to pretend not to hear and do something else to cheer him up instead.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" you asked him.

"What do you want to eat? I'm not really hungry, but I can accompany you."

"Hmm... How about ice-cream?"

"Cool!" he said happily.

"Tsk. Tsk. Childish!" you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Yah!" he lightly hit your arm.

"Let's go!" you chuckled and dragged him to a nearby ice-cream shop.

He ordered melon flavor while you ordered chocolate flavor.

"Hey, can I taste yours?" Changjo grinned.

"Mwoh? You have yours." you said as you stuck your tongue out at him.

"But it's different flavor!"

"Mehrong!" you teased Being the stubborn Changjo, he tried to snatch the ice cream away from you and you started to run. So, he was chasing after you. He finally could catch up with you. He use his left hand to held your shoulder while using his right hand to snatch the ice-cream from you. It felt as if he was back hugging you. You felt the closeness between you and him, you blushed. Finally, Changjo snatched the ice-cream away from you.

"Got cha!" he smirked, not noticing your position and your expression.

"Whatever." you pretended to be mad to hide your nervousness.

"Hey, are you mad?" Changjo asked.

"Ani."

"I was just kidding. Here! You can taste mine too or have yours back." he handed both ice-cream to you.

"It's melting." you said, in a matter of fact.

"Sorry." he looked down.

"Aish. I'm not mad, okay. Let's go back." you smiled at him. You felt guilt for pretending to be mad at him. Then you both headed back to the dorm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo is so clueless, eh? hehehehe. Sorry if there's any mistake, I'm typing this at night. So, I'm too lazy to check.