Camp trip Part 2

My roomate is a GIRL?!

Today your school have activities in the forest. They devided you into group and go explore the forest and take note of what interest you. You were in a group with Changjo, Niel and CAP. You explored the forest and chit-chatting with the 3 guys happily. You were busy taking notes, so you didn't notice where you're going. Then, you slipped and rolled down the small hills. You screamed and the 3 of them immediately rushed to you. Changjo was the first to approach you.

"Gwenchana?" Changjo asked worriedly.

"Ah, yes. I'm okay." you said and tried to got up. Changjo reached his hand out for you. You grabbed his hand.

"Gomawo." you smiled at him. You didn't have any serious injury, just some scratches.

"------- ah, gwenchana?" CAP and Niel who just arrived asked you.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's just a few scratches." you replied.

"You should be more careful next time." Niel said.

"Yeah and you sound like a girl when you screamed." CAP stated.

"O-oh, that. M-my parents used to say that too. They said I would sound like a girl when I'm scared or nervous." you stuttered.

"Oh, I see." Niel and CAP said in sync. Luckily, they believed you. You secretly sighed in relief.

"Oh, look! Your knee, it's bleeding. I guess you need to treated that first. Hyung, you can continue exploring if you want but I need to help ------ treat his wound first." Changjo said.

"I'm fine. Let's continue together." you said, assuring that you're fine.

"Aniya. You can't just keep it like that. Let's go." Changjo said and grabbed your wrist. As you took one step, you felt the pain in your ankle. Changjo noticed that and asked. "What's wrong?"

"I think I sprained my ankle." you said. Then Changjo kneeled down. "Get on." he said.

"I-it's fine. I can walk by myself."

"Don't worry. I'm strong. Just get on."

You hestitated but ended up getting on his back. Changjo piggyback you to his tent.

 

Niel's P.O.V

I saw Changjo really worried about -----. It's weird, it's just really weird.

"Hey, Changjo looked really worried and cared about ------. It's weird." CAP hyung said. He's thinking what I'm thinking.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Could he be................gay?" he said, shocked. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think so." I said.

Something is very suspicious here. From how ------ screamed to how Changjo's act toward him. I gotta find out about this.

 

No one's P.O.V

Changjo brought you to his tent then he went out to get the first-aid kit. Then Changjo applied the medicine on your wound gently. But still, it sting which made you yelped in pain.

"Sorry. This might be hurt." Changjo said softly. The way Changjo treated your wound gently made your heartbeat increasing.

"Done." he looked up and saw that you were staring at him.

"Is there something on my face?" he asked innocently.

"Ani." you said and looked away, embarassed.

"You should rest here. I've told the teacher already." he said and you nodded.

"Gomawo, Changjo ah." you said softly.

"It's fine. We're bestfriend, remember?" he said. Somehow, the word bestfriend darkened your mood a bit.

"You don't wear your necklace today?" Changjo asked.

"Necklace?" you muttered as you touch your neck.

"My necklace? Where is it?" you raised your voice in shock.

"Maybe it dropped when you fell?" Changjo said.

"Oh no! I must find it. It's the only one evidence of my brother." you said and rushed out of the tent but Changjo held you back.

"Don't. You're still injured. I'll tell CAP hyung and Niel hyung to look for it for you." Changjo said. But you lightly shoved him away.

"Ani. I must go." you said and rushed out of the tent, don't care about the pain in your ankle anymore. Then Changjo ran after you.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

As I was walking back from the forest to the tent, I saw Changjo piggybacked -------. What happened? I was curious but decided not to ask them and stalked followed them instead. Changjo brought ------ to his tent. I stayed outside and eavesdropping them. I heard their whole conversation.

"Necklace? Brother? What's all about this? I need to find out." I murmured. Then ------ ran out of the tent with Changjo behind. Aish! It's getting late now, they could be in danger. I thought and followed them.

 

No one's P.O.V

You ran back to where you had fell and looked around. But see no sign of your necklace. Changjo finally caugh up with you, panted. You didn't care about his present and panickly look for your necklace. Changjo held you back.

"Stop it, ------ ah. We can find it tomorrow. It's getting dark, we might get lost." Changjo explained.

"But that's the only evidence, I can't lose it. What if I found my brother, but he didn't believe me?" you said as tears fall down your cheek.

"Don't worry. You still can have the DNA test, right? Come on. Let's go back." Changjo said softly as he wiped away your tears and you hugged him.

On the other hand, Chunji watched you from afar. The scene hurt his heart and he just don't know why. Then he saw you started to walk back to the tent with Changjo, so he decided to leave you two alone. But what you said held him back.

"It's getting dark. I-I don't remember the way back." you said and looked down. You felt guilt that you didn't listen to Changjo.

"Mwoh? Me too. I just ran after you, so I don't really remember the way." Changjo said.

"I'm sorry. What should we do now?" you asked.

"It's oaky. Let's try to find the way out." Changjo said.

Aish! These fools. They're lucky I followed them. Chunji thought and approached you and Changjo.

"Changjo? ------? What are you doing here? It's getting dark." he asked, playing dumb.

"Oh, Chunji hyung! ------ lost her necklace and now we got lost. Do you remember the way back?" Changjo asked.

"Of course, I do." Chunji said and lead the way. You limped due to the pain in your ankle.

"What's wrong with your leg?" Chunji asked, pretending not to know again.

"Oh. She fell and sprained her ankle." Changjo answered.

"Can you walk?" Chunji asked, seeing how uncomfortable you are.

He worried about me? You thought and nodded to him with a smile. "I'm fine."

"Don't be stubborn. Let me carry you." Changjo said and bent down.

"You looked exhausted now. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself." you said.

"But I'm a man. I'm strong." Changjo protested.

"Aish! Just stop bickering. It's getting darker and darker now. -------, Just get on my back." Chunji said, looking annoyed.

"H-huh?" you asked, shocked.

"Don't talk too much. You're wasting the time. Did you forget about our promise?" he reffered to the rules between the two of you.

"Arasso." you pouted and got on his back. Chunji's heart skip a beat at that.

"By the way, why are you here, hyung? Shouldn't you be at the camp by now?" Changjo asked as they were walking.

"Oh.. Umm... I was... just... getting some fresh air!" he lied.

"You went to get fresh air this far?" you asked.

"Aish! Just shup up and stay still or I'm gonna drop you." Chunji said. You pouted. There he go again.

Changjo smiled at the sight of you two bickering but in a caring way. Meanwhile, it made him feel uneasy too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, a long chapter updated. hehe. Hope you enjoy the story. ^^

 

OMG. And the story about Chunji's first love. He broke up because he became a trainee. Poor him.

The gif credit to onwer. It's not mine.