Chapter 24

My roomate is a GIRL?!

"Chunji, can we talk?" you asked.

"We're talking right now." Chunji chuckled palyfully.

"I'm serious." you said. Chunji saw you were really serious and stopped chuckling.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Hmm... Let's just get straight to the point. About your mom, why wouldn't you give her a chance to talk to you?"

"You don't know anything." he said coldly.

"I know, Chunji. I know. She left you, but she might have her own reason behind this." you explained.

"H-how did you.. Did Ljoe tell you?"

"It's not his fault. I asked him."

"I told you not to mess with my business, didn't I?" he glared.

"I just want to help you. I saw you were hurt when your mom came to visit you last time."

"I'm not hurt!" he raised his voice at you. "And if you really want to help me, just stay away from this!" he said and left while slamming the door. You sulked and went to Ljoe's room. Ljoe wasn't surprise to see you anymore. You sighed and sat down beside him.

"He didn't even want to listen." you murmured. Ljoe sighed too.

"I knew it. So, what are you going to do next?" he looked at you.

"I won't give up." you gave him a small smile. You two just sat there silently, thinking of what to do.

"Hey! How about I locked him in the same room with me? That way, he can't run away and he has to listen to what I say." you smirked.

"I don't really think that'll be a good idea." Ljoe trailed.

"That's the only thing I could think of. So, are you going to help me? You're going to lock us from the outside and I'll tell you when we're done talking." you beamed at him.

"Arasso. If that'll help." he said and sighed.

"Gomawo, Ljoe ah." you smiled.

You went to your room. You were hestitated to enter, so you were walking back and forth in front of your door. Just then you saw Chunji. When he saw you, he just ignored you and walked pass you to the room. You sighed and enter the room after him.

 

The next day

You started your plan to talk to Chunji. You somehow managed to get Chunji inside an abandoned classroom and Ljoe locked you with him from the outside.

"I'm sorry!" Ljoe yelled.

"What the hell!" Chunji cursed.

"I just want you to listen to what I say." you said in a low voice.

"Whatever. I'm not gonna listen." Chunji said and sat down on the floor.

"I'm going to say it anyway. You know what happen between me and my brother, right? My brother is just like you. He didn't even listen to my point of view and just assume things all by himself. He didn't even give me a chance to talk until you asked for it." you smiled at that. "Thanks for that." you muttured. Chunji just kept silent. He won't even look at you. "Well, did you know what he think back then? He thought that my parents abandon him. But no! It's all just a misunderstanding. We just can't find any information about him. So, I think you should give your mother a chance to explain too. Listen to her reason. If she really doesn't need you, then I won't bother you anymore. You can do whatever you want. I might as well disappear from your sight if you don't want to see me." you chuckled bitterly and continued. Chunji glanced at you. "I don't really have any reason to stay here anymore because I've already found my brother."

"We were good before but you're the one who ruin our friendship." he mumbled while looking down.

"I'm sorry. But I just want to help you." you whispered.

"Who do you think you are? I don't need your help. Now. let. me. out." He emphasized each word. He's right. Who do I think I am? We're not even that close yet. You really were hurt by what he said. You sighed and decided to let him go.

You banged the door. "Ljoe, you can unlock the door now." you yelled.

No answer.

"Ljoe?"

Silence.

"Aish! I'll call him." you said to yourself and took your phone out. But luck wasn't on your side, your phone ran out of battery.

"Erm... Chunji! Did you bring your phone with you? My phone died."

"How could I bring my phone with me while that Ljoe just drag me here?" he said and you eyes just keep glued to the ground.

"Now how are we going to get out? Ugh. It's all your fault." Chunji said, irritated.

It's all your fault. That sentence kept playing on your head which made you think back to old time.

~flashback~

Today your teacher gave you a group assignment. Your group was a consist of you, Chunji and Changjo. You and Chunji still ignored each other, so both of you just talk to Changjo. Even though you want to oppose to Chunji's idea, you just told Changjo. And Chunji did the same. You two was fine with it, but Changjo is the most awkward one here.

"Aish! This is enough! I'm out of here! If you two still won't talk to each other, I'll go find another group!" Changjo shouted said as he slammed the table and stood up.

"Jonghyun ssi, what are you doing? Please sit down." the teacher said. Changjo didn't say anything and just walk out of the classroom.

"Jonghyun ssi! Where do you think you're going?" the teacher called but Changjo just ignored it, soon he was out of sight. You and Chunji glared each other with an it's-all-your-fault look.

"So what now? We can't keep up with this. Changjo is mad at us." You were the first one to speak up.

"It's all your fault." Chunji said.

"Mwoh? How come it's all my fault?" you protested.

"Who allowed you to raised your voice at me?"

"And who allowed you to mess with my business?"

"Chanhee ssi. ------ ssi. Please lowered your voice. I allowed you to discussing not quarelling." the teacher said.

"Joesonghamnida songsaengnim." you both said and bowed to your teacher.

~end of flashback~

You smiled, remembered how was your relationship with him back then. Then you thought you're growing closer to him. But maybe you were wrong. If he considered you as his close friend, he might not be that harsh to you.

 

Chunji somehow softened when he saw your smile then your sad face. But being the stubborn he is, he just wouldn't admit it and only keep silent.

 

Ljoe's P.O.V

After I've locked Chunji and ------, I think I shouldn't be eavesdropping on them. So, I went to buy a drink. After I've finished my drink, I went back to where I've locked them, but I met Changbum on the way.

"Hey, Ljoe. Wanna go eat something outside with me?" Changbum asked.

I guess they still haven't finish talking yet.

"Hmm.. Let's go then." I accpeted his offer.

.....

"AH~ I'm full." I patted my tummy while walking back to the dorm with Changbum.

"Bye bye~ See ya." Changbum waved and left. I waved back.

Hmmm.... Did I forgot something? I thought but nothing comes to mind. Aish. I'll just go to sleep then. Then I went to my room and drifted to dreamland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------