When Ljoe found out

My roomate is a GIRL?!

You've just finished showering and were about to put on your clothes, but there's someone barged in.

"Hey Chun-" Ljoe stopped when he saw you with just only a towel wrapped around your body. He eyed you from head to toes.

"-------, y-you're a girl?" Ljoe stuttured in shock.

"L-ljoe ah, let me explain." you said, shocked too.

"W-what is this? How come I don't know anything?" he took a step back.

"I'm sorry. I have my reason, I'll explain you." you tried to explain, but Ljoe turned to walk away. So, you went to stop him but the ground is slippery. You stumbled back and pulled him with you. Ljoe fell on top of you. The two of you were really shock, so no one's dare to move.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Chunji came in and shoved Ljoe away from you.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he glared Ljoe.

"So, you know too, huh? Who else know? And I thought I was your bestfriend." Ljoe said sarcastically.

"Ch-chunji, it's just a misunderstanding. Ljoe ah, please let me explain." you said.

"I'm outta here." Ljoe said coldly and left.

"What did he do to you? What's happening?" Chunji asked worriedly.

"He came to find you but he saw me in this situation which cause him to know that I'm a girl." you said avoid his eyes contact and blushed, noticed that there's only a towel wrap around your body. Chunji blushed too.

"Er.. Y-you should get change first. We'll talk after you've done." he said, looking away. You nodded and he left the bathroom. You got change and went out.

"Well, the thing is when Ljoe knows that I'm a girl, he was really shock. He wanted to go out, but I'm afraid that he will tell someone. So, I tried to stop him but I tripped and we ended up like what you see." you said and Chunji gasped.

"I need to talk to him." Chunji said and left.

 

Ljoe's P.O.V

I'm really disappointed in Chunji. He was my bestfriend, but he never tell me a thing about her and he even misunderstand that I'm trying to do something to -------. And I'm so embarassed with -------, I did a lot of skinship with her because I didn't know that she's a girl.

"Aish!" I hissed and slammed on the table in my room. Then I heard a knock at the door.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"It's me. I'm sorry." I didn't locked the door, so I saw Chunji popped his head from the door. I just looked away, didn't bother reply to him.

"Byunghun ah~ I'm really sorry." Usually when he called Byunghun, it mean he's serious.

"You know what? I'm really disappointed in you, Lee Chanhee." I said without looking at him.

"------ told me everything. It was a misunderstanding, I'm really sorry. Forgive me, Byunhunnie." he tried to use his aegyo. I sighed, cannot resist his aegyo.

"I know I might be a ert sometimes, but do you think I'm going to do this to my friend?" I said referred to ------. Chunji just kept silent and looked down.

"And one more thing, I'm your bestfriend but how come you never tell me anything about ------?" I continued.

"She told me to keep a secret." he answered.

"And you listened? Psst." I hissed.

"Yah, Byunghun. Are you going to forgive me?" he asked.

"Mwoh? Is this how you're going to ask for forgiveness?" I rolled my eyes. "Now mind telling me why ------ pretend to be a boy here?" I asked and Chunji started to explain -------'s story to me and told me not to tell anyone.

"Ah.. I see." I nodded in understanding. "By any chance, do you..... like her?" I smirked.

"M-mwoh?" he stuttured and flushed red.

"So, you like her." I grinned.

"Aniya." he denied.

"Then why are you so protective over her? If it's because you like her, it's understandable. I'll forgive you." I grinned wider. Chunji didn't dare to look at me.

"I-I'm not sure myself too. Maybe just maybe, I do like her." he said and blushed like a tomato.

"Haha. You're forgiven." I laughed at his shyness. The one who loves to act cool like Chunji is shy. Haha. He is bubbly and talkative and maybe stupid sometime, but seeing him shy like this is really funny.

"Yah! What's so funny? Aish! I'm leaving." Chunji said and left. I still laughed at how Chunji was so shy.

 

No one's P.O.V

"Have you talked to Ljoe yet? Is she still mad? And why is your face so red?" once Chunji entered the room, you started to flood him with question.

"Chill! Ask one by one. Everything's fine now." Chunji said, trying to keep cool.

"So, did Ljoe forgive you?" you asked. Chunji nodded.

"And I explained him about you too. He understands and he won't tell anyone. Ljoe isn't a bad guy." Chunji explained.

"Yeah. I think so too. But I still think I should talk to him by myself."

"Arasso. He's still in his room." Chunji told you and you left.

You knocked the door of Ljoe's room. Then he went to open the door.

"Oh, ------?" he asked, a little awkward.

"Can I come in?" he nodded and let you in.

"I'm sorry." you both said in unison. Then you both chuckled.

"What are you sorry for?" you asked Ljoe.

"For how I used to behave toward you. You know.... skinship and stuff." Ljoe said, looking down.

"It's okay. Because you didn't know." you replied with a smile. "And I'm sorry for not telling you." you said slowly.

"Well, I didn't really think of anything earlier, because I was too shock. But to think about it, it's understandable if you don't tell me since we're not really close."

"Gomawo, Ljoe ah." you smiled and he smiled back.

"So, we're okay now?" he asked.

"Yep. Friends!" you said and held you hand out.

"Friends!" he replied and shook your hand.

"So, is there anyone else know about this?" Ljoe asked.

"Yes, Changjo know too." you answered.

"Ah.. That's why he's being really nice to you."

"Yeah.." you said and smiled dreamily.

You and Ljoe just continue chit-chatting and then you left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've planned this out for a long time, but when I write it, it doesn't turn out well as expected. Sorry about that. And Today is TEEN TOP 1000th day. ^^ Have you congratulated them yet?

 

By the way, I almost reach 100 subscribers now. Thank you so much! ^^ It really means a lot to me. Thanks for the comment and subscribe. I love you~ <3