The necklace + Jealousy?

My roomate is a GIRL?!

After Breakfast

"Hey, Chunji. I've found this in the forest. Isn't it beautiful?" Ljoe said as he showed a necklace to Chunji.

"Where did you find it?" Chunji asked.

"In the forest?" Ljoe answered.

"Which place?"

"At the small hill. Why?" Ljoe asked back. That's the place where ------ was looking for her necklace!

"Can I have it?" Chunji asked.

"O-okay." Ljoe said and give the necklace to Chunji.

Then Chunji went to find you.

"Hey ------. Is this your necklace?" he asked showed you the necklace.

"Yes, it is! Gomawo, Chunji ssi." you took the necklace and throw Chunji a hug without realising. Then you pulled away, embarassed.

"By the way, where did you find it?" you asked.

"Ljoe found it at the place you went to find it."

"Oh."

"Hmm... I think I've seen this necklace somewhere before. Mind telling me why do you need this necklace so bad?" Chunji asked.

"You've seen it? Where?"

"I-I don't really remember." Chunji said. Your face fell.

"I think I should tell you my story. Let's go somewhere quiet." you said and walked to place quite far from the camp with Chunji followed behind.

Then you found a lake and you decided to talk with Chunji there. "Well, the reason I come here and disguise as a guy is because I'm looking for my brother. My parents have been searching for him for a long time, but we just couldn't find him. Then m-my parents died due to an accident." you choked after rethink of what happened.

"S-sorry about that. I think shouldn't have asked you about your story." Chunji said, felt bad for you.

"It's okay." you gave him a small smile and continue. "Then I came to Seoul to live with my aunt and uncle. There's an information saying that my brother is currently studying here. That's why I decided to disguise as a boy and enter this school to find my brother." you said and Chunji nodded. Then you heard some noises at the bush.

"W-what was that?" you stuttured, kinda scared.

"Maybe it's just an animal passing by." Chunji said.

"O-ok." you replied, unsure.

"So, why was your brother lost?" Chunji asked.

"Well, that was before I was born, my brother was around 2 years old at that time. My parents' business was bankrupted, so my parents decided to go abroad and tried to revive their business. My brother was too young at that time. They afraid they can't take care of him, so they asked my grandparents to take care of him for a while. A few years later, their business was back to normal again and they come back to Korea with the little me to find my brother but he's nowhere to be found. Then we found out that my grandparents was robbed and the robbers killed them. My grandparents' neighbor told us that a family saw my brother was crying alone on the street and decided to raised him. But we still don't know who was that family. But we knew that the family that adopted my brother has the last name Kim too." Chunji gasped after hearing your story.

"Your brother must've had a hard life." he said.

"Yeah.. And now he's the only family members I have, I've gotta find him. I hope the family that adopted him are being nice to him though." you said.

"Umm... I'll help you find your brother." Chunji offered.

"R-really?" you asked and he nodded.

"Gomawo." He's being nice lately. Or maybe he's just pity me? You thought, but still feel thankful toward him.

"Well, let's head back. Maybe they're looking for us now." he said and got up.

"Okay."

----

"Okay, class. Since today is our last day at the camp. We're going to do something special and fun." your teacher said.

"Yay!" the students cheered.

"Quiet, please! I'm going to introduce you to a new place I've found. It's very peaceful and beautiful, we're going to have a picnic there. You better packed your lunch now." he continued and the students started to make lunch and packed it. TEEN TOP and I made lunch together. Even though you're a girl, but you can't really cook. Surprisingly, Chunji is very good at cooking. You were chopping some vegetables, suddenly you accidentally cut your finger.

"Omo. ------ ah! Your finger!" Changjo who was cutting meat beside you shouted.

"It's okay. It's just a small cut." you smiled at him, assuring that you're fine. He took your finger and looked at it.

"No. It's pretty deep. Wait here, i'll go get a bandage for you." Changjo said.

"There's no need. It doesn't really hurt that much." he didn't listen to you and went to get the bandage.

Then he came back. "Your hand." he said and you let him put on the bandage for you.

"Done." Changjo smiled and blowed your finger a little. You blushed at that.

"G-Gomawo." you said.

"Aish! You two are wasting the time. Let's get back to work and hurry, I don't want the other to wait for us." Chunji who was cooking hissed at you and Changjo.

"Mianhae." you said and got back to work.

"Be more careful next time. And don't mind Chunji hyung. He always love to act cool." Changjo whispered to you. You giggled which annoy Chunji more. Chunji rolled his eyes at the sight of you and Changjo behaving toward each other.

After you all had finished preparing lunch, all of the classmates meet up and the teacher lead all of you to the place he mentioned earlier.

As you reached there, you realise that it was the lake where you told Chunji about your brother. You giggled and looked at Chunji. He got what you mean and giggled too.

"New place, eh? I've already found this place before he did." you whispered to Chunji.

"Right. Very peaceful and beautiful? He's too exaggerated." Chunji said and you both giggled again. Then you found yourself keep staring at him and looked away. I really love this side of him. He's so cute. You blushed at the thought.

"You and Chunji hyung seem to get along very well now." Changjo said.

"Yep. I think he's opening up to me now." you said, smiling.

"You seem to be happier with him than being with me." Changjo said as he looked at the ground. He sounded hurt.

"Aww. How could you say so? You're my bestfriend. I like you the most." you smiled.

"Really?" he beamed and you nodded.

 

You were having lunch with TEEN TOP and chatting. Chunji wasnt cold to you anymore. So, he talked a lot. You smiled. But then you thought that maybe he just pity you that's why he's being nice to you.

"Hey, why are you sulking?" Changjo asked.

"Nothing." you replied.

Chunji mistook that you were sulking becuase you were thinking about your brother. "Every problem always has a solution. Don't be upset or thinking too much, okay?" Chunji said to you. You nodded. At least, he cared.

"Wow, Chunji. You really said something so meaningful today." L.joe said, amused.

"Do you mean that everything I said is nonsense?" Chunji glared him.

"Well, kind of." L.joe said which earned a smack on the head from Chunji.

"Yah! Just because you're older than me by a month doesn't mean that yo can always smack my head." L.joe pouted. Chunji stuck his tounge out at L.joe. You chuckled at the two of them. And the lunch went on happily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, did you know that L.joe, Chunji and Changjo have personal twitter? Well, just in case you don't know.

L.joe: @ljoeljoe1123

Chunji: @wowous

Changjo: @whdgus1004

I've made a new poster myself, how was it? I'm not satisfied with the old one and I'm too lazy to request and waited for one, so I've made one myself. hehe. I know I'm not good, but at least I hope you like it. And thanks for supporting my story. I'll try my best to update everyday since I'm free right now. But it's just that I just can't find new idea to update everyday. Hope you understand. Thank you and don't forget to leave a comment. I won't bite. :)