Chunji & his mother

My roomate is a GIRL?!

After a few days, Chunji was all healed. He finally decided to listen to ------ and give his mom a chance to explain. So, there he was at the cafe waiting for his mother.

"Chanhee, you aren't mad at me anymore?" she asked.

"I want you to tell me why you left me." Chunji said in a low voice.

"Chanhee ah~ You know how your appa's behave, right? I can't stand him anymore, that's why I divorced with him."

"I understand when you divorced with him. But knowing how he would careless about me, why didn't you take me with you? Why did leave me all alone?" Chunji said with a cracked voice. His tears threatened to fall out, but he tried to hold back.

"Mianhae, chanhee ah. I'm doing this for your own good. Your appa is rich. So, he can let you go to good schools and use expensive stuff. You get used to that life, don't you? So, you can't live with me. I didn't earn that much with my job."

"But what about Chaerin? Why are you taking her with you then?"

"Because she was too young. I know that your appa can't take care of her."

"But what about me? He never takes care of me either! Do you know how lonely I was back then? Scratch that. Until now, I'm still lonely. It seems like I don't even have a family." Chunji can't hold back his tear anymore. It slowly fell down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away and trying to hide his face.

"Jeongmal mianhae, Chanhee ah. I thought that you can take care of yourself. I want you to stay with your appa to inherit his company. I want you to have a bright future. Sorry that I didn't think about your happiness."

"Being rich or not isn't very important for me. All I want is the care from my parents and I haven't receive it for 12 years." he said and chuckled bitterly.

"Then why would you just show up last year? You should've told me before or at least come to visit me." he muttured while playing with the glass.

"I thought that if I went to visit you back then, you would just come after me. But now, I think you're mature enough to understand my purpose. Mianhae, Chanhee ah. I didn't know you were this hurt." Tears streaming down both Chunji and his mother's face.

"Are you going to forgive me now? From now on, I'll give you the warmth that I haven't gave you before. I miss you a lot." she said, sobbing. Chunji looked at his mother in the eyes. She looked sincere. He always want this, but he's just too stubborn to admit it after his mom left him. But now, he decided to give in. His mom has a reason too.

"Umma!" he said and went to hug his mom with tears still streaming down his face.

"So, you're forgiving me now?" she asked and Chunji nodded. She hugged back and patted her son's head lovingly.

---

Chunji went back to his room and he saw you fell asleep on the table. He smiled. Thank you for fixing my relationship with my mother. If it isn't you, I don't know how long will I keep up being distant from my mother. Chunji thought and went to check what you were doing.

"Falling asleep while doing homework, huh?" he chuckled and lifted you up bridal style to your bed. Then he helped to finish the homework for you.

 

In the morning

You woke up and were surprise to find yourself on the bed. H-how? ! My homework! You thought and rushed to check your homework. Your book was neatly placed on your table. You opened it to see Chunji's handwriting. He finished the homework for you. Then there's a note.

'Don't fall asleep while doing homework next time. You're lucky I'm bored, so I finished it for you. And thanks for your advice. You're right after all. She does have her reason.' You smiled at the note.

Does that mean his mother and him get along now? Aww. I'm happy for him. You climbed the stair to check on Chunji, but he was sleeping peacefully. So, you don't want to disturb him.

You wrote a note back to him. 'I'm happy for you. ^^ And gomawo for the homework. By the way, did you carry me to bed last night?' you blushed while writing the last sentence.

---

Changjo's P.O.V

------ entered the class happily. She then sat down at her seat beside me.

"Wow. You seems strangely happy today." I said.

"I'm always happy." she said as she raised her brows.

"Sure." I said and rolled my eyes in disbelief.

"Okay, the thing is that I've helped Chunji getting along with his mother and it succeed." she said cheerfully.

"Oh, is that why you're happy?" My face fell a bit.

"Yeah! Aren't you happy? He's our friend!" she said excitedly.

"Right. hehe." I replied and laughed half-heartedly. I was suppose to be happy since hyung and his mom get along, right? But why don't I feel really happy at all? Or could it be like what Niel hyung said? I like ------? I thought and turned to starred at ------. Then is it because I'm jealous? My train of thought was interupted by CAP hyung. CAP hyung was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yah! What's with the stare? The way you stare at ------ freak me out." CAP hyung said. ------ turned her attention to me. Ugh! Stupid hyung!! I thought and secretly glared him. ------ turned her attention to us and gave me a question look. Now great! Just great.

"I-I was just thinking about something else." I said and chuckled nervously. ------ bought it. She nodded then went back to what she were doing. I sighed in relief. Then I saw Niel hyung was staring at me creepily.

'What?' I mouthed.

'Nothing.' he mouthed back and smiled creepily then turned to the face the front. (A/N: Niel sit in front of you and CAP sit beside him.)

Ugh!! What's with everyone today? I thought and banged my head on the table.

"Omo. Why did you bang your head on the table? Did it hurt?" ------ said and examined my head. Her face was pretty close to mine.

Dugeun Dugeun

"I-I'm fine. I-I just want to sleep. Wake me up when the teacher come." I layed my head on the table then closed my eyes. Actually, I'm not sleepy. I just don't wanna face anyone now.

 

No one's P.O.V

When Chunji came to class, he smiled at you and you smiled back. Ljoe has his mouth hung open. He thought that Chunji was still mad you. Chunji went to sit beside him.

"Close your mouth or flies will fly in." Chunji said. You giggled. Ljoe was about to say something but the teacher come.

"Changjo ah~ Wake up!" you lightly shook him. Then he shot his head up immediately which startled you.

"Y-you didn't sleep?" you asked.

"I just haven't fallen asleep yet since it's too loud in the class." he said.

"Oh." you replied.

 

After class

You were the last one to leave the class. Strangely, Changjo didn't wait for you today. You walked out of the class to see Chunji was leaning against the wall cooly with his hand in his pocket.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you going to eat lunch?" you asked and he turned to look at you.

"Umm.... Well... I haven't replied to your note yet. You asked if I carried you to bed, right? Actually, I didn't carry you. I dragged you all the way from your seat to your bed." he said and smirked.

"Psst. I don't believe you." you hissed and lightly hit his arm. He chuckled.

"Again, thank you for yesterday." he said and flashed you a sweet smile which took your breathe away.

"Y-you're welcome." you stuttured.

You walked to the cafeteria with Chunji. Then you saw Chunji's mother at the table with TEEN TOP.

"Ah~ Chanhee~ What took you so long?" she asked.

"Umma, what are you doing here?" Chunji asked.

"As I said, I'll take care of you from now on. I packed lunch for you and your friends. Sorry, I didn't know that you have a new friend." she said reffering to you.

"Annyeonghaseyo. ------ imnida." you introduced yourself and bowed to her.

"You can share with Chanhee though." she said and smiled at you.

"Gomawo umma~" Chunji said and went to hugged his mother. TEEN TOP gasped at the scene except for Changjo. He just have a I-knew-it face and you smiled at the scene. Ljoe then smirked, understanding what happened.

"I gotta go now. I still have some work to do. Annyeong Chanhee ah~ Annyeong guys~" Chunji's mother said.

"Neh. Annyeong eomeoni! And thanks for the food!" TEEN TOP minus Chunji said. TEEN TOP called Chunji's mother eomeoni since they know Chunji since they were small and they were close.

"Annyeong umma~" Chunji waved.

After Chunji's mother left

"Mind tell us what happened?" CAP asked while Ricky and Niel looked at Chunji. Changjo and Ljoe seem uninterested since they'd known what happened.

"I've talked to my mom yesterday and we're back to normal now." Chunji said nonchalantly.

"That's it?" Niel asked. Chunji nodded innocently.

"O-okay." Ricky said and sat back down.

"Well, it's food time! I haven't eaten Chunji's umma cooking for a while~ It's yummy. I miss it." Ricky said and dug into his food.

"So, what about ------?" Ljoe asked and smirked.

"You can share with me." Chunji and Changjo said in unison. They looked at each other then looked at you.

"Hmm... I'll just go to buy lunch." you said and stood up. But Ljoe pulled you down.

"Why don't you share with me then?" Ljoe smirked and glanced at the two. They were waiting for your answer. You felt pressure.

"A-arasso." you said and shared a lunchbox with Ljoe. Chunji and Changjo sank back to their seat and sighed. They glanced at each other again then looked away and start eating. Was Niel hyung right? Chunji hyung likes ------? Changjo thought. Does Changjo like ------? Chunji thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoohoo! I'm having fun writing this chapter. xD By the way, I'm tired of writing the ------, if I write another story, I won't put that again. I'll give you a name. -.-

 

It seems like most of you don't want Changjo to like ------, huh? But too late, I've planned this ever since the start. xD kekeke. Thanks for reading, comment, subscribe and upvote. I love you, my lovely readers. <3 And sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes. I'm too lazy to check.