New Year's eve

My roomate is a GIRL?!

It was New Year's eve and you had a party with Teen Top & 100%. All of you went to a restaurant nearby to eat samgyupsal (korean grilled pork belly) and drink soju. You were chatting happily and eating. Chunji was being himself, talkative and cheerful but he didn't talk to you.The guys are drinking soju (korean rice wine) except you, Ricky, Changjo and Changbum. You drank fruit juice instead.

"------ ah~ Don't you wanna try soju a bit?" L.joe offered you.

"Aniya. I'm fine with fruit juice." you replied with a smile.

"Come on! We're guys after all and we're all legal." L.joe continued.

"Hyung, are you saying we aren't guy?" Ricky protested.

"Aniya. I was just-"

"Aish, hyung. Stop nagging like a granny. Come on. Cheers!" Niel said and they chinked the glasses together. You sighed in relief, but no one noticed that.

---------------

After some time passed, most of them are drunk. 100% had already went back to the dorm. CAP is a little drunk , so he could went back by himself. But Niel, Chunji and L.joe is really drunk and unconscious. Changjo carried Niel while Ricky carried L.joe and you carried Chunji back to the dorm.

"Sorry. I cant help you carry Chunji hyung back to the dorm, since this guy here is drunk too." Changjo said, reffered to Niel. "Are you okay with it?"

"Neh. Don't worry. I'm fine. I'm strong, you know?" you smiled and showed him your arm with no muscle.

"Arasso. I'll be going now." he laughed and said.

Then you put Chunji's arm around your shoulder and dragged him to your room.

"Aish! You look so skinny, but I've never known you're this heavy." you murmured.

"Yah! Are you insulting me?" Chunji asked, still in his drunk mode.

"I thought you're already unconscious." you whispered.

"I'm not~ I'm still awake~" he sang.

"Then go back to the room by yourself." you said and rolled your eyes.

"Pssh! I don't need you to carry me~" he said. You let go of him and he fell to the floor.

"Ouch!" he yelped in pain.

"See?" you teased and picked him up again.

You brought him to the room and he was unconscious again. You put him on his bed.

"Chunji ssi?" you called and shook him.

No answer.

"Chunji ssi?" you raised your voice a bit and shook him again. Still, no answer. You sighed.

"He's really unconscious this time."

Then you took off his shoes for him. You didn't dare to touch his clothes, though.

Just then, an idea popped in your mind. He's always been mean to me. And he's unconscious right now. Shouldn't I use this chance for a little revenge on him? You thought and smirk.

He love his face, huh? You thought and took a black marker from your pencil case.

"I'll put on a little make up to your handsome face." you giggled as you approach him. Wait. Did I just say handsome?

You drew mustach and beard on his face and giggled.

"Hmmm~" he hummed when you drew on his face, but he's still unconscious.

Then he grabbed your hand and you accidentally dropped the marker on the floor. Unconsciously, he pulled you to the bed with him and hugged you tightly. You widened your eyes and tried to struggle, but fail. His grip was too strong. You felt your heart beat faster, you've never been close to any guys like this before. Ah! Eotteokhe? It's all because of my stupid revenge. You thought and panic. You couldn't get out of his grip, so as time passed you fell asleep in his arms.

-----------------------------------------

The next morning

Chunji's P.O.V

I wake up and felt something warm in my arms. I didn't open my eyes until that things move. Wait. What is that? I opened my eyes and saw ------ moving in my arms, her face is so close to mine. Dugeun Dugeun. I didn't dare to move. I tried to think of what happened last night, but no memory came to mind. She moved again and I felt like she's about to open her eyes, so I quickly close my eyes pretend to be asleep.

 

No one's P.O.V

You woke up and realised that you were in Chunji's arm. You suddenly remember what happened last night. You saw his eyes are still close. I guess he didn't know anything. Let's just pretend like nothing's happen. You thought and slowly get out of his bed, not wanting to wake him up.

You sighed in relief and went to take a bath and get ready for school.

After you get out of the bed, Chunji just sighed in relief.

Then you got out of the bathroom. You decided to ask him. "Chunji ssi! You don't remember anything from last night, right?"

"N-no. Did anything happen?" he asked, pretending not to know.

"Nothing." you said, lightly blushing.

 

Chunji's P.OV

Then I started to remember something.

"Yah! Are you insulting me?"

"I thought you're already unconscious."

"I'm not~ I'm still awake~"

"Then go back to the room by yourself."

"Pssh! I don't need you to carry me~" I said. She let go of me and I fell to the floor.

"Ouch!" I yelped in pain.

Pshhh. She's dare drop me, huh? This girl really has the gut. Or is she taking the advantage on me while I'm drunk? I thought and went to take a nice bath. I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO MY FACE? I got mad and rushed out of the bathroom.

"-------!!!" I darted out of the bathroom and face her. She blushed and looked away.

"C-chunji ssi. Put on your shirt, first." she said. I looked at myself and realised that I was topless, with only a towel wrapped around my waist. I quickly put on my shirt and went back to talk to her.

 

No one's P.O.V

OMG! I saw him topless! You thought and felt your cheeks burning. Then he came back again, completely dressed.

"DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?" he yelled asked, as he pointed to mustach and beard that you drew last night.

He didn't remember anything, right? You smirked evilly.

"Ani. You did it by yourself when you're drunk." you answered.

"How is that even possible? It's obvious that you did it!" he raised his voice again.

"Aniya. Who can know what you've done when you're drunk." you said.

She's right. I couldn't remember why I even hug her. Maybe I really did this by myself. Chunji thought.

"Whatever!" he said and went back to the bathroom. You giggled. Mission success!

 

Chunji's P.O.V

Aish! Today is so embarassing. Firstly, I hug her without knowing. Second, she saw me topless. And now I even stupidly drew my own face. Ugh! I'm such a babo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year, my beloved readers! ^^ Because of the new year, it gives me idea for this chapter. hehe. Hope you like it.