Chunji's rule

My roomate is a GIRL?!

At the dorm

When you entered the room, you saw Chunji was reading a book on his bed.

"Chunji ssi. So... about what we talked in the afternoon, can I continue to stay here?" you asked Chunji.

"How can I know you've already asked Minwoo hyung? You might be lying. You enjoy lying, don't you?" he teased as he looked up from his book. Aish!! This guy! I've just lied that I'm a boy and he thought that I'm always lying?

"I've already asked him. I swear! Changjo was there too. You can ask him if you don't trust me." you said.

"By the way, what is your relationship with Changjo? Why do you two seem so close? Don't tell me you're trying to trick our innocent maknae." he finally closed the book and paid attention to you.

"Yah!! Stop think of me in the bad way. I have my reason for lying that I'm a boy. And Changjo is my friend. He's really nice to me, unlike you." you raised your voice at him.

"You dared to raise your voice at me, huh? Changjo is being nice to you, because he didn't know your little secret. Let's see his reaction when he knew." he said as he tapped his chin.

"He already knew." I said sarcastically. Chunji widened his eyes.

"He knew? How? And why is still being nice to you?" he asked, shocked.

"He found out by himself. And he's understanding, unlike you." you teased.

"If you dare to tease me again, I'll tell Minwoo hyung immediately."

"So, are you going to let me stay here?" you asked.

He seem to be thinking and then smirked. "Arasso. But I have rules for you."

"What is it?"

"1. Always obey my orders" he smirked.

Your jaw dropped, "Everything? Not even an exception?" you asked and he nodded.

"2. Don't mess with my business , 3. Don't make any loud noise in my room , 4. If you're in trouble, it's up to me to help you or not because I don't like helping strangers." he said.

"I knew the last one already." you murmured.

"Shut up and just listen to me." he glared you then continue. "5. If they found out, don't you dare get me involve." you nodded.

"6. Most importantly, don't fall for me!"

You rolled your eyes and said, "I wouldn't."

"That's good. Let's make a contract."

"Contract? There's no need. I can remember it." you protested.

"And you're forgetting rule number 1 just now. Always obey my orders!"

You sighed and replied, "Arasso."

"Good. You typed it and signed it and give a copy to me. ASAP. I'm going to sleep now." he smirked evilly and went to sleep.

LEE CHANHEE!! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME?? AISH!! You got mad and kicked the chair beside you.

"Rule number 3. Don't make any loud noise in my room." he turned to warn you and went back to sleep. You faked a smile and curled your hand into a fist. Calm down. ------ ah~ You have to find your brother first, before you can cause any trouble with him. Just bear with it. Fighting! You calmed yourself down and went to your laptop to type the contract.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------