Leaving + Misunderstanding

My roomate is a GIRL?!

"------ ssi! Minwoo hyung want to see you." one of your classmates called you.

"Neh. I'll be there." you replied.

Then you walked to Minwoo's office.

"Sunbae, why did you call me?" you asked.

"Sit down, please." he said and motioned you to sit down. You sat down.

"What are all these about?" he said and threw some photos on the table. You looked at it and it was the photo on your birthday which you spent with Chunji at the cafe. You gasped.

"S-sunbae." you muttured.

"Explain this. I know you have a reason behind this, right? I'm going easy on you since you're one of our friends. If not, I'm just going to report to the president immediately." he stated seriously. You gulped. You were scared of him, so you explained everything to him.

"So, have you found your brother yet?" he asked. You slightly nodded.

"It's Rokhyun oppa." you replied. His jaws dropped in shock. Then he turned serious again.

"Then why are you still here?" he asked.

"I-I like someone here. So, I don't want to leave." you looked down. I've confirmed my feeling. Even though I try not to, but I do like him. Sorry to break your rule, Chunji ah~ You thought.

Minwoo did a facepalmed. "Seriously, ------? You want to stay, because you like someone here?" you slighly nodded.

"Who is it? And does he know that you're a girl?" Minwoo asked.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell. And yes, he knows that I'm a girl." you replied in a low voice.

"You can't just do this. I hope you understand this, but please leave as soon as possible. It's for the school's image." he said seriously.

"Neh. I understand." you nodded slowly. He's right. I guess there's no point in staying. He doesn't even like me back, right? You sighed.

"I guess I'll leave tomorrow." you replied. Minwoo's eyes widened.

"That soon? Oh, well. It's up to you." he said. Then you left.

 

Hyukjin's P.O.V

I was eavesdropping at Minwoo hyung and ------'s conversation. Actually, I was the one who reported to Minwoo hyung. I saw her and Chunji at the cafe. Maybe the one that she likes is Chunji. I felt bad for her too, but it's for the school's reputation. And if the school's president found out, it might be even worse. I guess I should do something to help her and Chunji in return.

 

No one's P.O.V

You walked out of Minwoo's room with your head hung low and then bumped into someone.

"Joeseonghamnida!" you bowed without looking up then continued walking. But he grabbed your wrist. You looked up to see Changjo.

"Oh, it's you." you said.

"------ ah. What's wrong? You look kinda depressed?" he said.

I guess I should tell him. "Changjo ah~ I'm leaving." you said sadly.

"You're leaving? Why? When? To where?" Changjo flooded you with questions. You lightly chuckled at that.

"Yes, I'm leaving because someone found out that I'm a girl and report to Minwoo sunbae. He didn't really blame me or anything, he just want me to leave before the school found out. And I think it's a good idea too, since I've found my brother now. I don't really know why I'm still staying here." you chuckled bitterly then continue. "So, I'm leaving tomorrow."

"TOMORROW?" Changjo yelled.

"Shhh.. You're too loud." you put a finger in front of your lips.

"But you're leaving tomorrow? What about us, TEEN TOP?" Changjo said, lowered his voice.

"We're still friends. I'm just changing school, we can still meet at the weekend." you smiled.

"Right. Friends." he said, feeling hurt at the word 'Friends' Should I confess to her now? She's leaving.

"------!" Changjo called.

"Neh?" you looked into his eyes.

"I-I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I-I like you. M-more than a friend." he said and gazed into your eyes. You blinked.

"Ch-Changjo..." you whispered. You can't think of anything until a pair of lips landed on yours. It took you quite awhile to realise what's happening and you quickly pushed him away.

"S-sorry." he muttured while looking down.

"No, I should be the one who says sorry. I can't accept your feeling. I already like someone else. I'm sorry."

"Nah. It's alright and I don't want to know who he is. I just want to wish you all the best with him."

"Changjo...." you whispered. What he said made you feel even more guilt.

"So, we're still bestfriend, right?" he asked with a smile, but you can see sadness in his eyes. You nodded.

"I'll get going then. I have to continue practice for our school's sports competition. I hope you'll come." he said and left.

OMG. I forgot that there's a sports competition next month. I guess I should go, but... should I go in my girl form? You thought.

There was a sports competition next month in your school and with many others school. The rest of TEEN TOP except Ljoe participated. (A/N: If you've watched this year's MBC Idol Atheletic, let's imagine that as your school's sports competition)

Then you went back to your room since you don't have class.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

We, students who'll participate in the sports competion were practicing. After practicing for a while, Changjo said he was thirsty and went to get a drink. But it took him ages to just get a drink. So, the coach told me to follow him. I saw Changjo with ------. He said something than gazed into her eyes. Then he kissed her. She didn't even push him away. I felt my heart shattered into pieces. I can't take it anymore, so I turned away and left. I sat down at a bench in a park.

So, I guess Changjo and ------ like each other. I should've known it from the start. They're really close with each other. I clutched my chest. Is this how broken hearted feel like? That's why I never want to fall in love, because I'm afraid of getting hurt. But in the end, I still have to experience it.

Hmm... I guess I should go back to the gym.

I went back to the gym and I saw Changjo was already there. So, we continued to practice. We were practicing archery. My feeling was very complicated, so I can't shoot well.

"What's wrong with you, Chunji? You were doing well earlier." the coach asked.

"Joeseonghamnida. I'll try harder." I said and he told me to relax and we're going to continue practice again tomorrow.

I shouldn't be thinking of her. I should work hard for the school's competition. I should just get over her. It's not that hard, right?

"Hey, Chunji. Do you want to eat dinner with us?" Ljoe called.

"Aniya. I want to practice more." I said.

"Oh. Okay, then." Ljoe said, unsure then left.

I continued to practice for hours until I was completely exhausted. I laid on the ground, sweating.

"Why can't I just get her out of my mind?" I murmured to myself and close my eyes. I don't feel like eating, so I just went straight to my room. I hestitated to open the door. I don't want to face her right now. I hope she's already asleep. I took a deep breathe and opened the door. To my relief, she's already sleeping. I went to do my business then went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To your curiousity, it was Hyukjin who saw them. I don't really know why I put Hyukjin too. I just want to put some 100% members into the story. I think there aren't many of their moments lately, so yeah.