Chapter 22

My roomate is a GIRL?!

After talking with Rokhyun, Chunji went to find you at the rooftop. When he got there, he saw you and Changjo fell asleep. You were leaning your head on Changjo's shoulder while Changjo was leaning his head on your head. His heart dropped at the sight. But he tried to keep cool and coughed to get your attention. You woke up due to Chunji's cough and looked up.

"Oh, Chunji..." you trailed then shook Changjo to wake him up.

"Oh, hyung?" Changjo said as he woke up from his sleep.

He coughed again and said "I just wanted to tell ------ that Rokhyun hyung agreed to meet you again this evening."

"Jinja?" you were brighten up and quickly got up. Chunji chuckled at your reaction then nodded.

"OMO. Did you talk to him? Gomawo, Chunji ah!" you said happily.

"No problem." he smiled back.

 

After school, you went to meet Rokhyun. Chunji didn't come with you, because he wanted to give you some privacy.

"So.." you trailed, don't really know what to say.

"Just finish what you wanted to say yesterday." he said.

"Hmm.... About our parents, they left you because their business was bankrupted. They tried to revived their business again and they afraid they didn't have enough time to take care of you. So, they left you at our grandparents' house. After their business went back to normal, we went back to find you. But they said that our grandparents died and you were adopted by another family. They said they didn't know their name. So, it's really hard to find you. Until the accident, umma said that they've found more information about you. Then she was dead and I came here to find you." you explained.

"So, my neighbor.. They said they're going to tell where I am if umma and appa came to find me.." Rokhyun murmured.

"But they said they forgot the family's name."

"Hmm... I thought they'll never come back. Now, I'll never get to see my parents again." Rokhyun said and looked down with guilt and hurt.

"It's okay. They'll be happy if they know that I've found you." you said and patted his back.

"I'm sorry." he said and hugged me.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" you tilted your head and asked.

"How can I be mad at my one and only sister?" he said with a light smile.

"Oppa!" I hugged him tight and cried with tears of joy.

"I want to go to see umma and appa this weekend." Rokhyun said sadly.

"Arasso. And don't be sad. It's not your fault." you convinced him.

"B-but I should've believed in our parents, I should've gone to my neighbor's house to asked if umma and appa find me. But I didn't."

"That's because you didn't know. No one would ever want things like this to happen." you comforted him.

"Umm.. Now that you've found me, are you going to leave here and go back to your girl form?" Rokhyun asked.

"I-I don't know." you said and looked down.

"Waeyo? Aren't you afraid if people find out?"

"Can't I just at least finish this year here?" you asked him with your puppy eyes.

"It's your choice, but I'm just worried about you."

"But I have you, Chunji, Changjo and maybe Ljoe too." you said with a smile.

"Hold on.. Did they all know that you're a girl?" Rokhyun gasped and asked. You nodded innocently.

"How come many people have found out already? ------ ah~ I think it's dangerous." he said worriedly.

"Oppa~ Just one year please? And Chunji and Changjo have helped me a lot. I think I'm going to be fine." you whined.

"Oh. By the way, don't forget to say thanks to Chunji. If it's not him, I might not be talking to you right now. He seems to care about you a lot."

"Really?" you asked and Rokhyun nodded. Without realising, a huge smile spread on your face.

"Eh? Is Chunji the reason why you want to stay here? You like him, don't you?" Rokhyun smirked.

"Aniya!! Of course not! I can't like Chunji." you said, remembering the rules.

"Why can't you like Chunji?"

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later. I better get going now. Bye oppa~" you said and ran off.

"Aish! This two are the same." Rokhyun shook his head and laughed.

You ran out and blushed. Aish! Why did he even ask me about this? It's really embarassing. But I'm not really sure myself too. I keep getting the weird feeling around Changjo, but I also got the similar feeling around Chunji too. This is really confusing! But I can't like Chunji, right? I wonder if those rules still valid.

Then you went back to your room.

"So, how was it?" Chunji asked once you stepped in the room. You chuckled at his curiousity.

"He accepts me now. Thank you so much." you replied with a sweet smile.

"N-no problem. Hmm... W-well, I think I'm going to bed now." he said, avoiding eye contact.

"Chunji!" you called.

"Umm?" he hummed and looked back at you.

"We're friends now, aren't we? So.... about the rules, are they still valid?" you asked.

Chunji chuckled then answer "Yes, it is. Since you're still in my room, you still have to obey me."

"Arasso." you pouted.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I was waiting for ------ in my room impatiently. Even though I'm the one who wanted to give them some privacy, I'm really curious of what happen. I'm afraid that she'll cry again. Ahhh! Why do I care about this girl so much? Okay, maybe I just pity her. Yeah, I just pity her. Then the door opened. I looked up and saw ------.

"So, how was it?" I asked and she chuckled.

"He accepts me now. Thank you so much." she said with a sweet smile. I felt relief. But can she stop giving me that smile? I don't know why I keep feeling nervous, seeing that smile of hers.

"N-no problem. Hmm... W-well, I think I'm going to bed now." ! I stuttered. I hope she didn't notice that. It's really embarassing. Why the hell did I stutter?

"Chunji!" she called. I calmed myself down and turn to look back at her. "Umm?"

"We're friends now, aren't we? So.... about the rules, are they still valid?" she asked. I chuckled. She still think about the rules?

"Yes, it is. Since you're still in my room, you still have to obey me." I said and walked to my back.

"Arasso." I heard she muttured. I really mean it. The rule still work, especially rules number 2 and number 6. (A/N: You can check back at the foreword if you forgot about it.) I don't like someone to mess with my business even if that person is close to me. And I never want to get involve in love.

 

No one's P.O.V

You were laying on the bed while thinking. Chunji had helped me a lot, I should do something for him too. I wonder what happen between him and his mother. I guess I have to find out and help him get along with his mother. I guess this is the only thing I can do to pay him back. You smiled at the thought. I'll ask Ljoe. Maybe he knew since he's the closest to Chunji.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm writing this at night. So, I'm too lazy to check back. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes.