Final (Part 2)

My roomate is a GIRL?!

(A/N: This chapter will be mainly about Changjo and I recommend you to listen to Miss Right while reading this. :D)

It's been two years since Changjo'd moved to America. He's starting to forget about you as time passed. Now he's currently a sophomore in college.

In class

"Class! We have a new student today." the teacher announced. Changjo turned his attention to the teacher.

"Heejeon! You may come in." the teacher said and motioned the new student to come in.

Once she stepped into the class, Changjo's eyes were glued to her. He felt his heart skip a beat, the same feeling that he used to feel with you and even stronger than how he used to feel toward you. In his point of view, she was really beautiful. She had long straight hair that he wanted to touch and he thought that it'll smell like flowers. He just can't take his eyes off her. He was staring at her from when she stepped into the classroom until she started to introduced herself.

"Hi everyone. I'm Nam Heejeon. I'm a scholarship student from Korea. I've just came here for a few days. Please take care of me." she said and bowed. Her voice sounded like an angel to his ears. He was still staring at her until she sat down. I think I've found my Miss right. I'm not going to be lonely anymore. He thought and smiled to himself.

(A/N: The rest of the upcoming conversation will be in Korean.)

Break time

Changjo decided to approach her and try to be friend with her. He would try to make a move as fast as possible. He won't let his chance slipped like how he'd lost you.

"Annyeong, Heejeon ssi!" Changjo said with his pure Korean accent. She looked up at him.

"Oh, annyeong ...er.."

"Choi Jonghyun. But you can just call me Changjo. It's my nickname." he said with a smile.

"Oh. Annyeong, Changjo ssi. So, you're a Korean too?" she said with a bright smile that made Changjo's heart beat even faster.

"N-neh. I transfered here. It's cool how you got the scholarship here." he complimented.

"Oh, thank you. I didn't expect to meet a Korean here. But I'm glad I've met you."

"Me too. So, would you like a tour around this school since you're still new here?" Changjo offered.

"That would be nice. Thank you." she said and started to packed her bag.

"You're welcome." Changjo flashed a smile and waiting for her to finish packing her bag. Then he lead her for a tour around this school. On the way, they chit-chatted about random things and found out that they kind of have a lot in common. And their beautiful relationship started to grow from that moment.

---

Summer vacation

Changjo and his girlfriend, Heejeon came to Korea for the summer vacation. Yep, they'd officially became a couple. Changjo took Heejeon to visit TEEN TOP and you. He went to TEEN TOP's usual hangout place which is Niel's house, to surprise them. He rang the door bell and Niel came to the door.

"Ch-changjo?" he mouth hung open in surprise.

"Hyung, close your mouth or flies gonna fly in." Changjo chuckled.

"Yah! It's been two years. How come you've just visited us?" Niel said and lightly slapped Changjo's hand. Then he noticed someone standing behind Changjo.

"Oh. Miss, who are you and who are you looking for? My parents aren't here at the moment." Niel asked.

"Hyung, she came with me. She's my girlfriend." Changjo said and chuckled.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nam Heejeon imnida." she said and lightly bowed.

"Oh, annyeong Heejeon ssi. I'm Niel and you don't need to be so formal with us." Niel said and invited her in. Changjo walked behind her. Niel lightly hit Changjo from the back.

"Yah! We've emailed very often, but how come you've never told me you have a girlfriend?" Niel whispered.

"Oh, well. I want to surprise everyone." Changjo smirked. Niel rolled his eyes.

"I wonder how that shy Changjo have the courage to confess. We'll have to talk about that later." Niel smiled evilly and left Changjo. He lead Heejeon to the living room. Ljoe was keeping his eyes on drama.

"Niel, did your parents come home?" Ljoe asked, his eyes still glued to the television.

"No." Niel replied simply.

"Then who's at the door?" Ljoe said and turned to look at Niel. He saw Changjo and Heejeon.

"Omo!! Changjo! And... who's that?" Ljoe got up from his sofa and stared at Heejeon from head to toe. She felt uneasy and looked down.

"Hyung! Don't stared at her like that! You're creeping her out. And her name is Nam Heejeon. She's my girlfriend." Changjo said as he hid Heejeon behind him.

"Oh... I see. Annyeong Heejeon ssi. I'm Ljoe." then he turned to Changjo who was still standing in front of Heejeon. "And we've got another over protective boyfriend here." Ljoe said and Changjo rolled his eyes.

"Annyeong Ljoe ssi." Heejeon said. And Niel invited them to sit down.

"By the way, where's everyone? I thought they usually come here during vacation." Changjo asked.

"Oh, well. Chunji is on a date with ------, you know.... And Ricky and CAP hyung are also going out with their girlfriends." Ljoe explained.

"OMO. CAP hyung and Ricky have girlfriends? What about you and Niel hyung?" Changjo raised his brow in curiousity.

"I don't really know why I'm single too. And this guy here, was asked out by many girls but he said he wasn't interested in dating." Ljoe said as he pointed to Niel. Niel just shrugged.

"Wow, I didn't know that Niel hyung is that popular with girls." Changjo smirked while Niel rolled his eyes.

"And Ljoe hyung, I know why you're still single." Changjo grinned.

"Wae?" Ljoe asked.

"Because you're always nagging and whining like an old lady." Changjo whispered.

"Yah! How dare you!" Ljoe smacked his head. Heejeon giggled at the sight. They're too adorable.

Niel coughed at the sight of his childish hyung and maknae. "Hmm... Why don't you go to visit Chunji hyung and ------? I know where they are." Niel said and Changjo agreed.

---

At the park

You were having a picnic with Chunji. It's been two years since you start dating, you two have up and down sometimes but you really love each other. After finished eating, you layed down on Chunji's lap while he was leaning against the tree and your hair.

"I wonder how Changjo's doing. I miss him." you muttured while looking at the sky.

"Yah! You're on a picnic date with your boyfriend, how dare you think of other guys!" Chunji stopped your hair and acting as if he was mad.

"Eh? What other guys? Isn't he your dongsaeng?" you said as you got up from his lap.

"But still! How come you think of him when you're with me?"

"Geez! You're acting like a kid." you're pretending to be mad but end up smiled at his childish behaviour. Chunji ended up smile along with you too.

"Well, I miss Changjo too." Chunji said while looking at the sky.

"You guys are acting as if i'm dead." a voice scoffed. You both look up to see Changjo, Niel, Ljoe and a girl.

"Changjo! Hyung misses you so much." Chunji quickly got up and ran to hug Changjo. You rolled your eyes. "Says the one who just scolded me for thinking of him." you muttured. Chunji glared you playfully while Changjo just chuckled.

"But hyung, I don't miss you. I only miss ------." Changjo teased.

"I miss you too, Changjo." you said and spread your arms, pretending to go and hug Changjo but was held back by Chunji.

"Yah! Are you trying to piss me off?" Chunji hissed.

"So what if I am? And why did you say the word 'Yah!' a lot today? I have a name!" you shot back.

"Erm.... Guys. Please stop it. I want to introduce you to someone." Changjo said and grabbed Heejeon's wrist.

"This is Heejeon. She's my girlfriend." Changjo introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo." she said and slightly bowed.

"Annyeong, Heejeon. I'm ------." you said and smiled a friendly smile.

"I'm Chunji." he said with a smile too.

"You're pretty." Chunji complimented.

"Gomawo." Heejeon replied. You were quite jealous when Chunji compliment other girls and tried not to show it but fail.

"Seems like someone's jealous~" Ljoe sang.

"Who?" Chunji asked innocently. Then he turned to you and saw your expression, so he realised who Ljoe's talking about.

"Aww. You're jealous?" Chunji asked while scoot closer to you.

"A-ani!! Well, why don't we called Ricky and CAP to hang out together, all of us?" you suggested.

"Tsk. Trying to avoid the topic." Chunji muttured but smiled.

"That's great! It's been a while since I've hanged out with you guys. What do you think, Heejeon ah?" Changjo turned to his girlfriend.

"I'm okay with it." she replied with a smile.

"Alright then! It's settled!" Niel announced and started to call Ricky and CAP. They agreed and also bring along their girlfriends. So, the 4 couples and the two single guys hanging out together happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! It's finally ended. I think I'm quite at the ending, aren't I? Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. My semester exam is in next month, so I'll be haitus for a while. Thanks to everyone who read this story till the end. I love you. <3 :)