Chapter 7

My roomate is a GIRL?!

The next morning you still felt sleepy after you've woken up. Because you stayed until midnight previously. You walked to class groggily. When you saw that the teacher hasn't came yet, you laid your head on the table and slept.

Chunji came before you and saw everything. Did I overdo it? She's a girl after all. Am I being too much? He thought as he watched you sleeping figure. He was about to cover you with his blazer but something held him back. No! Chunji. No! You're the one who want to make her suffer. You hate liar. You shouldn't pity her. So, he sat back down. Then Changjo came to class.

"Hyung. What happened to ------?" Changjo asked.

"Ask her by yourself." Chunji answered carelessly.

Something's fishy here. Hyung, I know you so well. Did you do something bad to her? I could see guilt in your eyes, but you tried to cover it. Why are you being so mean to her? Changjo thought. (A/N: Changjo didn't know about your contract with Chunji yet. You didn't want to tell him, because you don't want him to worry about you.)

-----------------------------------

Because you didn't get enough sleep, you felt dizzy. You were walking to music class alone since Changjo said he has to go somewhere today. You started to felt more dizzy and your face became pale. Then you black out.

At the music room

Everyone had arrived except for you and Changjo. They all know that Changjo went out today.

"Where is ------? Shouldn't he arrived at anytine now? He still need a lot of practice." Minwoo said.

"I think he's not the type that'll be late and let the others waiting. He's always early for class." L.joe stated.

"Why don't we go find him? If we couldn't find him, we should just practice without him." Jonghwan suggested.

"Good idea. But you guys should just stay here and practice. I'll look for him." Rokhyun said.

Could she be missing because of me? Chunji thought and bit his lip.

"I'll go with you. Two is better than one. And I don't have anything much to practice anyway." Chunji said.

"Arasso. Kaja." Rokhyun said and went out with Chunji. After some walk out of the music room, they saw you on the floor, unconscious.

"There he is." Rokhyun pointed and they both ran toward you.

"Omo. What's wrong?" Rokhyun asked, panicked.

"I don't know. Let's bring him to the infirmary." Chunji said and picked you up bridal style.

Luckily, the doctor was there. So, he checked you up and let Chunji and Rokhyun stay outside.

"Hyung, you can go back to practice. I can take care of him. He's my roomate, anyway." Chunji said.

"Arasso. Why is he so weak?"

Then the doctor said that you're fine. You just fainted becuase you didn't get enough sleep. Chunji bite his lip. So, it's really because of me. He wasn't open to you yet, but he felt guilt that he was being too much to you even though he'd already knew that you're a girl.

 

After that incident, Chunji was being less mean to you. He still order you around, but he knew his limit.

 

Several days later

You were in the bathroom of your room and you realise that you're having a period. ! I think I'm running out of sanitary napkins! I should have brought more. Otteokhe?? How come I forgot about this? You were panic in the bathroom but then a thought came to your mind. Chunji had already known that I'm a girl. So, it's okay if I ask him, right? So, you decided to call him.

"Chunji ssi!" you called from inside the bathroom.

"Mwo?" he answered.

"Erm... I-I'm r-unning o-out of s-sanitary n-napkin. C-can you buy it for me?" you stuttered. You felt too embarassing to ask him for this.

"Mwo? Speak properly." he said as he came closer to the door.

"I'mrunningoutofsanitarynapkin.Canyoubuyitforme?" you speak quickly in one breath.

"Yah!! Can't you speak properly?" Chunji is starting to get mad.

You took a deep breath and try to say it properly. "I'm running out of sanitary napkin. Can you buy it for me, please?"

"Oh"

 

 

"WHAT?" he asked, shocked.

"Please?? You're the only one I could ask for help." you begged him.

"Ani. Did you forget about rule number 4? Go ask Changjo instead."

"B-But I can't get out of the bathroom right now. Then, can you go ask him for me please?"

"Aish! You're so troublesome." he hissed, but still went out to tell Changjo for you.

He knocked the door of Changjo and Ricky's room and just went in without they open the door for him.

"Changjo ah. Come outside a bit. I wanna talk to you." Chunji said and Changjo came out with him.

"What is it, hyung?" Changjo asked.

"Hmmm... ------ ask you to buy sanitary napkins for her. She ran out of it." Chunji whispered. A small blushed crept on Changjo's cheek.

"Why don't you come with me, hyung?"

"Ani. I still have something to do." Chunji said as he looked away.

"Please, hyung, please." Changjo used his puppy eyes which Chunji can't resist.

"Arasso. But stop your aegyo. You look ugly with it."

"Ok. Let's go!" Changjo said and dragged Chunji to a nearby convience store.

Chunji and Changjo went into the convience store and walked to the row that sell sanitary napkins awkwardly.

"By the way, hyung, do you know which brand does she use?" Changjo said as he looked around at so many types of them.

"How come I know?" Chunji said sarcarstically.

"But you're her roomate!"

"Even though-" he was cut by a sudden flashback in his mind.

~flashback~

Chunji dropped the pen and it rolled to near your bag that was zipped unproperly. He picked up his pen and accidentally knocked down your bag. Then he saw your sanitary napkins fall out. He felt heat on both of his cheek.Aish! You want to keep a secret and yet you're this careless. He hissed then put it back into your bag and zipped it properly this time.

~end of flashback~

"That one" Chunji pointed.

"And you said you didn't know." Changjo rolled his eyes and went to take it hestitantly.

The two of them went to the cashier and she gave them a question look, but they just looked away, trying to avoid eye-contact with her.

"Ermm.. Hyung, I forgot to bring my wallet." Changjo said as he was about to pay.

"Aish. Babo. I'll just pay for it then." Chunji said as he paid the bill and they went back to the dorm.

"I shouldn't have brought you with me. You've been no help at all." Chunji said sarcasstically to Changjo.

"Then why would you call me in the first place? You should just go by yourself." Changjo grinned.

"Whatever." Chunji rolled his eyes and went back to his room.

Even though you act like you don't care, but you can't hide your kind heart, hyung. I knew it. You care for her too, even though just a little. I'm sure you'll open up to her sooner or later. And I'll help you with that. Changjo thought and smirked.

Chunji knocked the door of the bathroom. "------. I've already bought it."

"You bought it? I thought Changjo's the one who bought it." you murmured but he could hear it.

"Changjo just dragged me there and made me pay." he said and then you open the door a little, reveal only your hand and took the sanitary napkins from Chunji.

After you've done, you went to thank him. "Gomawo, Chunji ssi."

He just nodded and didn't say anything.

He was being less mean to me lately. I think this should be a good chance to get along with him. Even though I hate him for being mean but I really want to get along with him. Should treat him ice cream as a thank you gift?

"Chunji ssi. I'll treat you ice cream to thank you for today." you smiled softly at him.

"There's no need." he replied coldly.

"Come one. You've been staying in this room all day. And it's Saturday, don't get bored?"

"No, I don't get bored. So, go away. Don't annoy me."

"And I thought he did care about me. Meanie." you murmured and went out of your room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update. ^^ I'm kinda have more free time lately. So, I'll try to update as much as I can. Enjoy! :)