Chapter 16

My roomate is a GIRL?!

Chunji's P.O.V

I was the last one to leave the bus as we got back from the trip. I was taking my lugguage, then I saw a 14-year-old girl ran toward me and hugged me. "Oppa! I miss you!"

"Chaerin? Aww. You're growing a lot. You look more beautiful now." I smiled and hugged her back. Aww. How I miss my little sister.

"Oppa, where did you go? I've been waiting for you for quite a while." she asked.

"Our school went on a school trip. But why are you here? Did you come alone?" I asked and released her from the hug.

"I came with umma. Oppa, umma misses you too." she said and I just kept quiet.

"Let's go meet umma?" she suggested and pulled my hand, but I pulled it back.

"I just got back from the trip. I want to rest. You should go back, it's getting dark now." I said coldly.

"Oppa, but I miss you." she pouted which made me softened a little.

"Let's meet up some other time, okay?" I patted her head and she nodded.

So, I'm heading back to my room.

"What took you so long, eh?" ------- asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Okay.." she replied, unsure.

 

No one's P.O.V

Then Chunji went to take a bath. There was a knock on the door and you went to open it.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" you asked the middle-age woman politely.

"Oh hi. I'm looking for Chanhee. You're his roomate, right?" she replied.

"Neh. May I ask what's your relationship with him?"

"I'm his mother."

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo." you said and bowed. "You can wait for him here. He's still in the bathroom. I guess I should go out then." you let her in and bowed to her and left to give them some privacy.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

After I finished taking a shower, I went out of the bathroom while drying my hair. Then I looked up to see my mom.

"U-umma?" I muttured.

"Oh, Chanhee. You're growing a lot. I miss you." she said and tried to approach me but I stepped back.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"I miss my son, can't I visit my own son?" she asked, sounded sad.

"You shouldn't care after you'd left me." I replied coldly and went out of the room.

"Chanhee! Chanhee!" she called, but I just ignored her and walked faster. Then I bumped into someone.

"Chunji? Why are you here? Didn't you meet your mom?" ------- asked.

"None of your business." I said and walked away but she grabbed my arm.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Don't you remember I told you not to mess with my business?" I yelled her. She stumbled back and let go of my arm.

"M-mianhae." she muttured while looking down. I felt a little guilt for yelling at her too, but I'm just not in the mood to talk right now. Then I just left her there and went to where my feet take me to.

 

No one's P.O.V

After Chunji yelled at you, you just walked to a random place and sulked. I thought we're friends now. You thought. You found a bench and sat there. You let out a sigh.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" someone asked. You looked up to see Rokhyun.

"Oh, sunbae. I'm not sleepy, how about you?" you asked.

"Don't call me sunbae, it's too formal. Just call me hyung, we're all friends anyway. And I'm not sleepy too." he said and chuckled. You chuckled too, then he sat beside you quietly.

"So, is there something bothering you which make you can't sleep?" he asked.

"Nothing." you replied and just looked at the ground.

"It's obvious that there's something bothering you." he said in a matter of fact tone.

"How about you, sun- err hyung? Is there something bothering you too?" you turned to look at him and asked him back.

"Eh? I asked you first."

"I've already answered that it's nothing." you said and stuck your tongue out at him.

"Aish. You naughty kid. Well, there's something bothering me." he said.

"What is it?" you were curious.

"I won't tell you." he said and stuck his tongue out at you back.

"Hmph!! Then I won't tell you either." you crossed your arm.

"Got cha! There's really something bothering you." he smirked.

"Okay, okay. You got me." you pouted.

"Just spill it if it's something related to your friends in here, because I'm a senior here and I know most of the guys well enough. (He referred to TEEN TOP & 100%). But if it's your personal problem, then it's up to you to tell me or not." he said and messed with you hair.

"Aish! Don't do that." you pushed his hand away from your hair.

"Well, actually.. It's about Chunji. He was mad at me. His mom came to visit him and I just asked him why did he leave his room so early and asked him what was wrong, but he suddenly yelled at me. He told me not to mess with his business. He used to tell me that before, but back then we aren't even close and I thought we're friend now. But maybe I was wrong." you said and sighed.

"Ah, about that. Well, Chunji has temper sometimes, especially when it comes to his family problem. I know there's something bothering him about his mom, but he won't ever tell me. He never tells anyone about that. And if we talked about that, he would get mad and throw tantrum. But he'll be back to normal soon. So, don't worry. It's not that he doesn't treat you as friend. He's just always like that." Rokhyun explained which made you feel better.

"I see.. Gomawo, hyung. You're really helpful." you smiled at him.

"Told ya." he teased.

"Keke. I'll come to you again if I have any problem." you chuckled.

"I'll be your adviser then. Haha. Well, you better go to sleep now. We still have class tomorrow." he said.

"Neh. You too, hyung. Good night. Thank you for today." you waved him goodbye and he waved back. Then you parted way to your room.

As you entered the room, Chunji was already on his bed. Then you saw a note on your table. It said "Sorry. But don't ever mention that again next time, okay?". You smiled at the note. Apology accepted. But still, I have to find out what happened between him and his mother. You thought.

Without knowing, Chunji was peeking at you from his bed. After he'd come back to his sense, he felt guilt for yelling at you. So, he decided to write a note then waited for you impatiently. He was afraid that you would get mad at him for yelling at you. When he heard the door opened, he quickly pretended to sleep and trying to peek at you. Seeing your smile after reading the note, he felt relief and smiled along with you too. Then you both went to sleep in satisfaction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------