The talk

My roomate is a GIRL?!

(A/N: The photo doesn't relate to the story)

--------------------------------------------------------------

After Lunch

Chunji had told you to wait for Rokhyun at the gym while he was texting Rokhyun to come to the gym.

Hyung, please come to the gym. ~Chunji

---

Waeyo? ~Rokhyun

---

It's something important. ~Chunji

--

Arasso. I'll be there soon. ~Rokhyun

Chunji went to the gym and told you that he'll be here soon. You were really nervous.

"I'm really nervous." you said as you were pacing back and forth.

"Just took a deep breath and calm down, okay? I'm here. I'll help you to talk things out." Chunji advised you and you listened to him. You tried to calm yourself down. Then you heard footsteps walked in, you suddenly felt nervous again.

"Chunji?" Rokhyun called.

"I'm here, hyung." Chunji raised his hand and Rokyun walked to us

"------? Why are you here? Chunji, didn't you say you have something important to talk to me?" Rokhyun asked.

"Actually, he is the one who wanted to talk to you." Chunji pointed to you.

"Oh, what is it, ----- ah?"

"Actually, I'm...I'm... a girl." you said and looked up at him. He looked shocked, but then he laughed awkwardly.

"You must be kidding, right?" he said.

"I'm not kidding." you said in a serious tone. He scanned you from head to toes. You really do look like a girl. He glanced Chunji. Chunji nodded. "------ is really a girl." Chunji said. Rokhyun's jaw dropped.

"But that's not really what I want to talk to you about. The main point is.....I'm-I'm your sister."

"Sister? But I don't have a sister! I only have a brother. My brother is Chanyong." he replied.

"But hyung, you are adopted, aren't you?" Chunji asked.

"H-how do you know?" Rokhyun stuttered.

"Just guessing." Chunji replied calmly.

"But I really don't have a sister. You must've mistook me with someone else." Rokhyun stated.

"Aniya. I'm really your sister. I was born after our parents went abroad, so you didn't know that I exist. Here's the evidence. You have this necklace too, right?" you said and showed him the necklace.

He was shocked and took a step backward.

"Wh-what is all this? But your parents.. they abandoned me. And why would you just come to find me now? I'm living happily now. I don't need them anymore." Rokhyun said coldly.

"Our parents died." you sobbed and continued. "We've been searching for you, but there's so little clue and that's why we can't find you." you said as tears fall down your cheek.

"They've been searching for me for years? Unbelievable! Then why would they leave me from the first place? Did they know what I've been through when they're gone? Aniya. I can't take this. I'm out of here." his voice cracked a little and then he ran out of the gym.

"Oppa!! Please let me explain!" you tried to chase after him, but your knees became weak and you fell to the floor. But before you could touch the floor, Chunji caught you on time. He pulled you into a hug and patted your back in comfort. You sobbed in his chest.

"Don't cry. Just give him sometimes. Maybe it's just all too sudden that he couldn't take it." Chunji whispered. You can't help but still sobbing. Chunji cupped your face and wiped your tears away with his thumbs.

"Please don't cry. It hurts seeing you like this." he whispered and kissed your forehead.

Dugeun Dugeun

You felt your heart beat faster, but you can't think straight because you still really upset about your brother. So, you just ignore it.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

D-did I just kiss her forehead? What have I done? Aish! But it's just a friendly kiss, right? Yeah, she really needs someone to comfort her right now. I shouldn't think about stupid things like this.

"I-I guess you should rest." I stuttered. Why did I stuttered? Aish!

She nodded. So, I held her by the shoulder and brought her to our room. She looked really lifeless. I tucked her into her bed and covered her with blanket.

"Sleep. I guess you can't study right now. I'll tell the teacher that you're sick." She slightly noded and closed her eyes slowly. I have the urge to kiss her again. But I quickly looked away and went to class. What the hell is wrong with me??

 

In class

The teacher was checking attendance. "Kim ------" he called.

"He's sick." I answered. Then he continued.

"What happened to ------?" Changjo who was sitting in front of Ljoe turned back and asked.

"Something happened. I'll tell you later." I replied.

"Eh.. You're acting as if you have something to hide from me. Duh!" Ljoe who was sitting beside me complained.

"I'm afraid someone else heard us, okay? The three of us will talk when class over, arasso?" I whispered and Ljoe nodded.

"Wait, Ljoe hyung know too?" Changjo asked. I nodded.

"It's a long story." I replied.

Once class over, I started to tell these nosy guys about ------. I hope she doesn't mind.

"OMO. Poor ------." Ljoe exclaimed.

"Yeah. She looks so lifeless." I said.

"Can we visit her?" Changjo asked.

"Of course. Why not?" I said and we all head to my room.

------ was still sleeping.

"Umm... She's still sleeping. I guess we should just leave." Changjo said to Ljoe. Ljoe nodded and they went out. I don't know what to do, so I just sat beside the bed watching her sleeping. After some time passed, I looked at my watch to check what time is it.

"It's time for dinner now. I guess I should buy ------ something to eat too." I murmured to myself.

"I'm not hungry." ------ said and turned around.

"Y-you didn't sleep?" I asked, shocked.

"I didn't. I just want to be alone, so I pretended to sleep. How long have you been here? I thought you'd left with Changjo and Ljoe." she said as she got up.

"I don't know where to go and this is my room. Why do I have to leave?"

"Right."

"So, what do you want to eat? I'll buy for you." I asked.

"I'm not hungry." she murmured.

"Come on! You can't be like this! You'll get sick, you know? You have to be strong! Just try talking to him! If you keep being like this, things will just stay like this forever!" I raised my voice at her. I can't take it anymore. She's hurting herself.

"Sorry." she looked down.

"I'll get you something to eat, okay?" I asked and she nodded. Before I stood up and was about to leave but a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Chunji ah, Gomawo. For everything." she said and gave me a warm smile.

Dugeun Dugeun

I cleared my throat. "It's fine." I said and quickly went outside. As soon as I got out of the room, I leaned against the wall and clutched my chest. What is this feeling? With just a simple smile, how could she make me feel like this? Ugh!

I tried to shook my thought away and went to buy something to eat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drama time, hahaha. Well, I guess I've told you before, right? That I'm not really good at making sad stories, so I hope you like this one.

 

And OMO! I've got 100+ subbies now, thank you guys so much! ^^ And thanks for the upvote and comment too. ^^ I love you, my readers.

Happy 1004 days, angels!

The gifs aren't mine. Credit to owners.