Camp trip Part 1

My roomate is a GIRL?!

"Class, I have a good news." your teacher walked in and smile.

"We're going to go on a camp trip tomorrow." he continued. Some students cheered and some groaned. But you were excited.

"Camp trip? Sound fun." you said excitedly.

"Yep. I agree." Changjo put a thumb up.

"Wait. But do we have to stay in a tent? And do I still have to stay with Chunji?" you whispered to Changjo, afraid that Chunji who's sitting behind you might hear you.

"Molla." Changjo said and shrugged. "But why do you have to worry since you're staying in a room with him everyday. It's better than staying with the skinship devil, Ljoe hyung, right?" he whispered the last part. You just sighed.

After school end, you went to pack your bag excitedly.

"You seem so excited." Chunji said while packing his bag. This is the first time ever Chunji talked to me first. You thought.

"Of course!" you answered.

"Shouldn't girls be scared of the forest and too lazy to walk or something?" he questioned.

"Well, not all girls are the same." you replied and the conversation just died here.

---

The day arrived. You went camping on a mountain. On the first day, you didn't have any activities since you just arrive and need to set up the tent. The school let you rest for the whole day. You have to set your tent up with Chunji, but Chunji said that he could do it alone. He said that you're only going to cause trouble. You pouted. Then you saw Chunji flushed red and turned away after seeing your pout. D-did he blush? You just shrugged it off and went over to Changjo. He was setting his tent up with Ricky.

"Changjo ah, Ricky ah~ Do need any help?" you asked as you approached them.

"No, thanks. We're almost finished, anyway." Changjo replied with a smile. You got bored, so you just walk around. Then you went back to Chunji.

"Thanks for leaving me behind." he said sarcastically.

"Eh? But you said you didn't need my help." you protested.

"At least, just stay by my side in case I need some help. But you'd rather walking around, wasting your time." he said.

"Mianhae." you looked down.

Chunji sighed. "It's okay. Now we need to prepare our place." he said as he went to take his luggage. You went to bring yours too.

"I think the tent is so small." you said. After you put your luggage inside, the space for the two of you to sleep is small.

Chunji put a long pillow in the middle of the tent. "Don't cross this line." he said and went to sleep. You rolled your eyes. I'm the girl here, I should be the one who worried not him. Then you heard him snore cutely. He must be tired. You smiled at his cute sleeping figure and went to sleep too.

---

You were awake and felt hot wind on your face. Wait. Hot wind? But I'm in a tent. You quickly opened your eyes and to your surprise, Chunji's face is only inches away from you. You gulped and looked for the pillow which was the border. Then you saw Chunji was hugging the pillow. Look who's crossing the line now. You rolled your eyes but smile at his childish behaviour. You got up and went outside.

"Ahh~ So refreshing~" you stretched your hands and close your eyes as you feel the warm breeze on you. You heard a cough and you turned around.

"Oh, Changjo. You're up so early." you brightened up when you saw him.

"I always get up early to work out. How about you?"

"It's a little uncomfortable, so I can't sleep well."

"I see. Let's take a walk around!" he suggested and grab your wrist. Your heart skip a beat at the skinship.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I woke up to see that ------ isn't here. Wow, she woke up so early. Then I realised that I was hugging a pillow! The pillow that was the border!! "! I'm the one who's crossing the line now." I murmured to myself. She must've seen it. Aish! This is embarassing. She's going to tease me for that. I got up and decided to go outside for some fresh air. Then I saw Changjo and ------ were walking together, chatting and giggling. Somehow, I didn't like what I see. Why would I care? And it's not like she's going to cause any harm to Changjo. She's nice, anyway. Hold on, did I just said she's nice? No, no, no. Chunji, what are you thinking? As I was shaking my thought away, the finally approached me.

"Oh hey, Chunji. You're up." she said and smiled.

"Yeah." I replied.

"By the way, I have to get dressed now. See you at breakfast table." Changjo said and left.

"So, I'm going to get dressed first. Can you just wait here until I'm done?" she asked and I nodded. And she went to get dressed in the tent.

I thought she was going to tease me about how I crossed the line, but no, she didn't. Okay, I take that back. She's nice. But no matter what type of a girl she is, I can't fall for her. I just can't fall in love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kekeke. Chunji is starting to fall for you now, but what about you?

By the way, the photo doesn't relate to the story. I just love this photo, so I use it in this chapter. Please comment and subscribe. I didn't recieve many comments lately. I love reading comments, so please comment. Thank you! ^^