The competition day

My roomate is a GIRL?!

The day of the competition finally arrived. You travelled to Seoul for the competition. You didn't tell them, becuase you wanted to surprise them. Only Changjo knew that you came, because you promised him that you'll come. Changjo was the one who waited to pick you up. You've arrived at the Seoul train station and started to look around for Changjo. You saw him but he didn't notice you. You tapped his shoulder and he turned to look at you. His jaw dropped in shock. You were wearing a dress and your hair grew longer.

"------?" Changjo muttured, still in shock.

"Yes, it's me." you giggled at his reaction. Changjo can't help but blushed.

"Y-you're beautiful." he whispered shyly.

"Gomawo." you said and lightly blushed at his comment.

"Let's go and surprise the guys! They must be excited to see you." Changjo said.

"Can I go like this? I mean it's an all boy school." you asked.

"It's competition day. So, girls are allow for today." he said and you nodded. So, he lead you to school.

"Ah~ How I miss this place." you said once you stepped into school.

"We miss you too." Changjo said with a smile. You smiled back.

"Let's go to visit my brother first." you said. Changjo nodded.

"I'm going to get ready for the competition now. Just let your brother keep your company then?" he suggested and you nodded. So, he lead you to the stage and left.

Rokhyun was arranging the stage for music competition.

"Oppa!!" you jumped to him from the back. He gasped and turned to look at you.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Mwoh? You don't recognize me? But Changjo did!! How could you!!" you acted like you were mad.

"I'm sorry. But I don't know you."

"Are you serious?" you asked, a little disappointed.

"No. I'm Rokhyun." he said and chuckled.

"Aish! Oppa! You scared me." you sighed in relief. He giggled.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're going to come here?" he asked.

"I want to surprise you and the guys." you smirked.

"Naughty girl." he chuckled and messed with your hair.

"Why don't you go to see TEEN TOP?" he asked.

"Well, Changjo just accompany me here. But he said he had to get ready for the practise. So, yeah." you replied.

"Oh, right. Well, then let's go to watch them." he smiled and took you to the gym. You were sitting as the audience with Rokhyun. You can see TEEN TOP were warming up from here.

"Do you want to talk to them? I can let you go there, you know?" Rokhyun asked.

"It's okay. I'm fine with just sitting here. I'll talk to them once the competition is over." you said and Rokhyun nodded.

Then the competition started. Chunji, Changjo and Ricky were doing archery. Changjo was really good at it. Chunji was just fine with it. But the way he shot the target and the way he was focusing made your heart skipped a beat. You can't help but smile when it was his turn. Even though he didn't win, but you think that he look really cool while doing the archery.

"What's with that creepy smile?" Rokhyun smirked.

"M-mwoh? What creepy smile?" you blushed and turned away. Rokhyun giggled.

Soon, it was 400m relay. CAP, Chunji, Changjo and Ricky participated and they won. You were really happy for them. When the competition ended, you went to congratulate them. They were hugging each other and jumped in happiness. You chuckled at their childish behaviour.

"Congratulation guys!" you said. They all broke from the hug and turned their attention to you. Changjo saw you and smiled. Everyone else was surprise including Chunji. He knew that it was you, because he saw you dressed as girl before. But he was surprised that you were here. It's been a while since he last saw you. That's why this time his heart beat even faster than when he was with you before. He can't help but kept staring at you. You were staring at him too, but when he starred back you felt awkward and looked down. Then Ljoe spoke up.

"------?? Is that really you?" Ljoe asked. You chuckled and nodded.

"Omo. You're so beautiful dressing as a girl. If i'd known that you're this beautiful, I would've flirted you back then." Ljoe smirked. You playfully glared him, knowing that he was just joking.

"Aish! Why do you need to glare me? I was just kidding! You're so mean! Just like Chunji!" Ljoe whined. Chunji snapped out at the mention of his name. He'd just realised that he was staring at you for quite a while which made you feel awkward. So, he excused himself and went somewhere else. Your eyes followed him when he left. You were disappointed, because you really missed him and wanted to talk to him. Is he acting like this because of the note? If so, I shouldn't have written that note. You thought and sighed.

"What's wrong with Chunji hyung?" Ricky asked.

"Mollayo." CAP said.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I didn't really realise how long I've been staring her until Ljoe mentioned my name. I didn't know what he talked about since I was just staring at ------. I guess I miss her so much. Then I realised that I made her felt awkward with my stare, so I excused myself and went outside. I don't really know where to go, so I was just wandering around. Then I saw Hyukjin.

"Oh hey, Chunji. Where's everyone? Why are you alone?" he asked.

"They were with ------. I'm tired, so I want to go back to my room since we'll have a performance later." I lied. I'm not really tired at all.

"------ is here?" he asked in surprise and I nodded.

"Why don't you want to talk to her? She might want to talk to you. I mean maybe she miss all of us, that's why she come here." Hyukjin said.

"I think she's fine without me. Anyway, I'm really tired right now. I want to rest." I said and walked away. I think she doesn't need me. She has Changjo. I wonder if they're dating since they've kissed.

I ended up coming to my room. I took a nice shower and take a nap to clear up my mind. After a while, I woke up and got dressed. As I was about to go out, I spotted a tiny paper on the ground. I bent down and picked it up. There were some writings on it. \

To: Chunji

Actually, I want to say this to you face to face but you were nowhere to be found. So, I'm just telling you through this note. I just want to tell you that I'm leaving to Busan. You might be curious why I'm suddenly leaving, right? Well, Minwoo sunbae found out that I'm a girl and he cared for the school's reputation so I have to leave as soon as possible. I don't know if I will come back here again. But I'm going to miss you and everyone here. Changjo told me that you were really busy with practise lately. Please don't pressure yourself and take it easy. Take care~

 

By the way, before I leave I just want to let you know my feeling. I don't really know when it started, but I like you, more than a friend. It's okay if you don't response back. I just want to let you know.

 

I felt shocked after reading the note. I was happy and disappointed in myself at the same time for letting her go. Sh-she likes me? But what about Changjo? I saw them kissing. I need to clear things up with her. I thought and rushed out of my room. I need to find her!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter might be the final. First, I was thinking of making this as the final. But I think it'll be to long. So, I'm going to add another chapter. Sorry for not updating in a while. As I mentioned before, I'm busy with school. I hope you inderstand and be patient. Anyway, enjoy the update! :)

And if you haven't watched this year Idol Athletics, here's the cut of Chunji doing the archery: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSr2vigx7KI&list=PLI3eQn-e4PL8fVmTb6nINGOZxQ5eTY-mb He looked really cool. *-*