Where is he?

My roomate is a GIRL?!

You were waiting for Chunji in your room. You wanted to tell him that you're leaving tomorrow. Then Ljoe came into your room.

"Hey, ------! Let's go to eat dinner together!" he offered.

"Arasso. I have something to tell you guys too." you said.

You followed Ljoe to see the rest of TEEN TOP minus Chunji were waiting for you.

"Where's Chunji?" you asked Ljoe.

"He said he wanted to practice." Ljoe shrugged.

Then you went to eat dinner together.

While waiting for your food

"Guys. I have something to tell you." you spoke up.

"What is it?" Ljoe asked and all of their attention were on you.

"Hmm.... I'm changing school tomorrow." you said.

"Mwoh? Why all of a sudden?" Ricky asked.

"Umm..." you hestitated and looked at Changjo. He nodded as a sign that you should tell them the truth.

"Actually... I'm a girl. Minwoo sunbae found out and he wanted me to leave." you said.

"Mwoh? Are you kidding me?" Ricky asked, shocked. CAP was shock too, but Niel wasn't.

"How did he found out?" Ljoe asked.

"Hold on. Ljoe, Niel, Changjo, you three didn't seem surprise. You knew this, didn't you?" CAP stated.

"I've known ever since the start." Changjo said and shrugged.

"I found out when I just burst into their room." Ljoe said.

"Niel, I didn't know that you know. Am I too obvious?" you asked.

"Aniya. You're not that obvious. It's someone else who's obvious." Niel said and glanced at Changjo. Changjo looked down and randomly drank his drink, avoiding eye contact.

"But how come you've never told us?" Ricky asked.

"She wants to keep a secret." Ljoe said.

"Yeah. It might be dangerous if many people know." Changjo said.

"You're just being over protective. We're your bestfriend for god's sake." Niel said.

"Then why aren't you telling them too?" Changjo shot back. Niel just shrugged.

"How about Chunji hyung? Did he know?" Ricky asked. You nodded. "Ever since the first day." you said.

"Oh...." Ricky said.

"Hey, enough with questions. Let her continue with what she's going to say. How did Minwoo hyung find out?" Ljoe asked.

"Well, someone saw me at the cafe while I'm dressing as a girl and reported to him." you replied.

"But why would you dress as a girl for?" Ricky asked.

"Hmm... I went out with Chunji." you replied hestitantly.

"OMO. Are you guys dating already?" Ljoe asked which cause you to blush.

"Aniya. We're just hanging out."

"Ah..." Ljoe nodded but smirked. Changjo was staring at you. It's obvious that she likes him. Changjo thought, feeling the pain in his heart.

"So, are you going to tell Chunji hyung?" Ricky asked.

"Yes. I can tell him later since we're roomate." you said.

After done eating, you went back to your room. Chunji wasn't there yet. You wanted to find him but you're afraid that you'll only bother him. So, you just continue to wait in your room. After a while , you were sleepy so you went to sleep.

 

In the morning

You woke up early, because you have to leave today. You have to leave before class started. You were packing your bag. After you've done, you decided to check up on Chunji. You wanted to tell him that you're leaving. You climbed the stairs to his bed. Unfortunately, he wasn't there. Where is he? You were really disappointed. You decided to write a note to him and placed it on his table. You didn't want to wake anyone up since it's still early and you've already told them that you're leaving last night. So, now you left the school all alone.

"------ ah!" you brightened up when you hear your name. But recignizing the voice, your shoulders deflated. You were expecting Chunji, but it was Changjo. You turned around.

"You're up so early." you smiled at Changjo.

"I just want to say goodbye to you for the last time." Changjo said.

"It's not like we're not going meet again." you chuckled.

"But I heard from Rokhyun hyung that you're going back to Busan and it's quite far from here. I don't think we can meet so often." he said and looked down.

"Don't worry. I'll come here next month for your competition." you smiled.

"Arasso. C-can I hug you one last time?" Changjo said shyly. You nodded. Changjo wrapped his arms around you tightly. This time, his hug was different. Before, it was just a friendly hug. But this time, he hugged you lovingly.

"I'm going to miss you." he muttured during the hug. You felt really guilt for rejected his feeling, so you hug him back.

"I'm going to miss you too." you replied. Then he released you.

"I swear you're going to miss Chunji hyung more." he whispered under his breathe.

"Did you say something?" you asked.

"N-nothing. Let me accompany you to the train station." Changjo offered.

"There's no need. You still have class. I can go by myself."

"It's still early. I won't be late. Kaja!" he said and grabbed your wrist. So, he accompanied you to the train station.

 

"Annyeong ------ ah. Good luck!" Changjo said and waved at you.

"You too." you waved back and get on the train. You sighed. Goodbye, Seoul. Goodbye, TEEN TOP. Goodbye 100%. I'm going to miss all of them, especially him. Even though he might not like me back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel really bad for Changjo. T.T But don't worry, I'll make it up to him later. :D I hope you enjoy this chapter and this story is going to end soon. Thanks for your support. ^^

 

I feel like posting some gifs since I've found lots of beautiful changji gifs on tumblr. ^^

gifs credit to: wooyeol20827