A date?

My roomate is a GIRL?!

It was weekend. You were reading a manga on your bed while Chunji was on his bed too. You didn't know what he was doing since his bed was on top of yours.

"------ ah~ I'm bored." he whined as he poked his head down to peek at you.

"So?" you said, still keep your eyes on your manga.

"Let's go out and have some fun?" Chunji grinned.

"Just go with your friends. I'm busy reading manga right now." you said, still not looking at him since you were addicted to the mange you're reading. Chunji didn't replied, then you heard footsteps. Without you noticing, your manga was snatched away from your hands.

"Yah! Give it back!" you stood up and tried to get the book from Chunji.

"What's so interesting about this book?" Chunji raised the book high and looked at the page you're reading. It was a kissing scene. When you saw Chunji looked at that, you blushed and looked away. Chunji blushed too. The atmosphere became awkward. Chunji faked a cough and closed the book.

"L-let's go out. I'm bored." Chunji said, still demanding you to go out with him.

"Why me? Why don't you call your friends? I don't want to go." you pouted which made Chunji's heart raced.

"Let's say I pay you back for helping me!"

"Ah~ But you've helped me a lot too. So, we're even now."

"Yah! ------! Why are you stubborn?"

"I don't wanna go out~" you whined.

"Ah! The rules! You still have to obey the rules! So, obey my order! Let's go out!" Chunji smirked.

"Aish! Arasso. But I have to tell my brother first."

"Don't worry. I'll tell him for you. Now get dressed." Chunji grinned. You got dressed while Chunji called your brother.

"Yoboseyo?" Rokhyun anwered.

"Hyung, can I borrow your sister for a day?" Chunji asked.

"For what?"

"Just going out." Chunji replied.

"Ah~ I see. You ask my permission to take my sister on a date." Rokhyun smirked.

"A-ani. We're just hanging out." Chunji blushed. Rokhyun chuckled.

"It's okay. I trust you. Take a good care of her."

"Neh, hyung. Gomawo." Chunji smiled and hung up.

"So, what did he said?" you asked.

"He agreed. Kaja!" Chunji said and grabbed your wrist. Once he grabbed your wrist, you felt your heart beat faster and you blushed. You looked at your wrist then looked at him, but he didn't notice that.

"S-so, where are we going?" you asked.

"First of all, we're going to the mall." he replied, still facing the front.

"Wae?"

"We'll get you dressed up. I want to see you as a girl." he turned to you and smiled sweetly. Somehow, you felt shy if Chunji's going to see you dressing as a girl.

"B-but it'll make no difference since my hair is cut short. The difference is only the clothes." you stated.

"I don't care. I want to see you dressing as a girl." he grinned and dragged you to the mall.

"You know, you can just bring me home. I have girl's clothes at home!"

"But I want to choose for you. Let's think of it as my thank you gift." Chunji flashed a smile which you can't resist.

"A-Arasso." you replied and Chunji smirked.

You went to the mall and Chunji made you try many different dresses.

"Seriously, Chunji? We're just hanging out. It's not like we're on a date." you blurted. Oops. But could this be consider as a date? Both you and Chunji thought.

Chunji didn't reply you. "This is too plain, try another one." he ordered. You sighed and tried on another dress.

"Ah! This is perfect!" Chunji clapped. The dress you wear: http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh557/roth_angels/2012-new-arrival-korean-fashion-women-short_zps803f93ac.jpg

Then Chunji dragged you to the shoes section. At first, he chose high heels for you. But you protested and said that you couldn't walk in heels.

"Then we'll take this one." Chunji said and paid for the shoes. The shoes: http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh557/roth_angels/20157-Korean-Fashion-Bowknot-Cloth-Woman-Pink-Shoes-1_zps9ebb8331.jpg

"Now let's get you make up." he smirked. You sighed again.

Your hair length is the same as Niel's. So, they cut your hair a little to change style and make you look girly. (Your hairstyle: http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh557/roth_angels/thai-actress-hairstyle-16_zpse069479f.jpg) Then they put some make up on you while Chunji was reading a magazine, waiting for you.

"C-Chunji! I'm done." you said, a little shy. Chunji looked up from the magazine. His jaws dropped.

"D-do I look weird?" you asked as you saw Chunji's jaws dropped.

"A-Ani. You're beautiful." Chunji said without realising. You blushed and looked down. Chunji got back to his sense and blushed too.

"So... Kaja?" Chunji asked and held out his hand. You took his hand shyly.

"Aww. Your girlfriend is so cute." the woman who did your make up said to Chunji.

"G-girlfriend? A-ani. W-we're just friends." Chunji stuttured. You blushed. Omg. How many times do I have to blush today? I need to learn to control my blood. You thought.

"Ah. I'm sorry but you two looked really cute together." she commented. You blushed even harder.

"G-gomawo. We'll be going now." Chunji bowed to the older lady and dragged you out of the shop. His heart was beating so fast. Once he got out of the shop he clutched his chest without realising you were with him. Stupid heart! Calm down!!

"Chunji ah, gwenchana?" you asked and faced him which caused Chunji's heart to beat even faster.

"G-Gwenchana. Kaja." he looked away and lead you to Lotte World Ice Rink.

"I can't skate." you said once you reached the place.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you." Chunji said and flashed you a heart-warming smile. You were afraid to fell but somehow, you felt secure with him.

Chunji held your hand and lead you skating around until you get the hang of it. You were a fast learner, so it didn't took you long to get the hang of it.

"See? It isn't difficult." Chunji said and released your hand.

"Ah! I can do it!" you smiled and skating around by yourself. Chunji watched you and smiled too. Then a kid was about to bumped into you since he doesn't really know how to skate.

"Watch out!" Chunji said and rushed to you. Before you could land on the ground, Chunji pulled you and you landed on his chest.

"Gwenchana?" he looked at you worriedly, still holding your waist. You nodded awkwardly. Chunji noticed that and released you.

"M-mianhae." he muttured.

"It's okay. Thanks for saving me."

"No problem. Hmm... Let's do something else instead." Chunji suggested and both of you left the Ice Rink.

"Let's eat ice cream!" you suggested once you saw an ice cream parlor. 

"Mwo? But we just come out from the Ice Rink?"

"What's wrong with that? I love cold things."

Chunji chuckled. "Arasso."

You bought two cones of ice cream then went to eat in the park. You were eating but then Chunji looked at you.

"You've got some ice cream on your lips." Chunji chuckled.

"Where?"

"There?" Chunji pointed.

"Here?"

"Ani. Move up a bit."

"Here?"

"Aniya. Aish! Let me wipe it for you." Chunji took a tissue and gently wipe it for you. His face was only inches away from yours. You can't help but stare into his eyes. You were lost in his dark brown eyes and can't look away. Chunji felt stare and he looked up at you.

Dugeun Dugeun

Without realising, Chunji slowly leaned in. Your lips touch and you widened your eyes. Your mind went blank. H-he's kissing me? But we're not even dating. Ani. This is wrong. And what about the rules? I can't fall for him, right? Realising what's happening, you pushed him away. Chunji came back to his sense.

"S-sorry." he said and looked away.

"A-ani. I-it's not that I-I don't like it. I-it's just that-" realising what you were saying, you immediately stopped.

Chunji glanced at you. Did I hear it wrong? Did she just say that 'it's not that I don't like it?' He looked away from you. Slowly, a smile spreaded on his face. It was silence for a while. Then Chunji decided to break the silence.

"L-let's go on one last place before we head back to the dorm." Chunji said and you nodded. Chunji took you to watch the rainbow fountain at banpo bridge: http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh557/roth_angels/thingsto_do_seoul_banpo_rainbowfountain_zps9bdb1a29.jpg

"Omo. It's beautiful." you were looking at the fountain, amazed. Chunji was just staring at your face and smiled.

"Actually, I've never been to Seoul before. I've been staying in Japan with my parents since I was born. When we went back to Korea, we stayed in Busan. It's the first time that I've explored Seoul. Thanks to you." you smiled while still looking at the fountain.

"You're welcome. If you want to, I can bring you out again next time." Chunji smiled and turned to look at the fountain too.

"Gomawo. I'm having a lot of fun. It's actually my birthday today."

"Huh? It's your birthday?" Chunji looked at you.

"Neh."

"Why your brother didn't know?"

"I didnt tell him. I saw that he was busy with school, so yeah. And beside my parents, no one knows about my birthday." you chuckled to hide your loneliness.

Chunji gazed at you. She's living a harder life than me.

"Why don't we celebrate your birthday together?" Chunji grinned.

"I think this is enough. I'm having a lot of fun already." you smiled.

"Ani. If there's no cake, we can't call it a brithday. Let's buy cake." Chunji said and dragged you to buy a cake.

Then you celebrate your birthday together with Chunji at the cafe near the school. You were really touched that your tears fall down.

"W-what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Chunji asked.

"I-I'm just so touch by you. You're really nice to me." you said while choking on your tears.

"Ahh. Just that? Don't cry. I hate seeing you cry." Chunji said softly and wiped your tears away with his thumbs. Then he pulled you into a hug. Your heart skip a beat at the sudden hug.

After the celebration with Chunji, you changed back to your guy form at the cafe and went back to the dorm with Chunji.

Without knowing, someone was watching the whole scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I think that this chapter is really long. But I have a lot of fun writing it. xD And guess who was watching you? It might be an unexpecting person. hehe.

About the places in Seoul, I've never been there. I googled it. xD So, sorry if I described it wrongly. Anyway, enjoy the update!